剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
I tried reasoning with him.
我能做的就只有
There's only one thing left to do--
等着笑翻
sit back and laugh my ass off.
祝你好运
Good luck.
进来 小伙子
Come in, cadet.
听着 长官
Look, sir...
这是我的地盘
I have the floor.
在你受我照顾的这段时间里
In the short time that you have been under my care
我们有利益冲突
we have had our share of conflicts.
我努力用我所知的所有办法
In all my efforts to get through to you
帮你度过难关
I have tried every method I know how.
那么除了精神和身体暴♥力♥ 长官
And besides mental and physical abuse, sir,
究竟还有什么方法呢
exactly which methods would those be?
这张照片让我意识到一些事情
This photo made me realize something.
我原来和你一样
I used to be like you.
张狂 傲慢无礼 大献殷勤
Insolent, arrogant, cavalier.
长官 我 - 我的地盘
Sir, I... - Floor.
孩子 你正处在危机边缘啊
Now, son, you are on the precipice.
现在 我要给你讲讲我的故事
Now, I am going to tell you a story about my life
希望能最终让你重回人生正轨
in the hopes of finally getting you to straighten yourself out.
在接下来的时间里
In the coming hours,
你将会听到让你害怕的事情
you are going to hear things that are going to horrify you.
听起来很有启示意义 长官 但是我要去上生物课了
It sounds illuminating, sir, but I have biology.
我已经取消了你接下来的3节课
I've taken the liberty of canceling your next three classes.
孩子 你知道奶妈是什么吗
Son, do you know what a wet nurse is?
Dewey 你忘了我吗 我以为我们是好朋友
Dewey, have you forgotten me? I thought we were friends.
街上的孩子们都是我的朋友
All of the boys and girls on your street are my friends.
他们都买♥♥了我 你父母很有钱
They all bought me. Your parents have lots of money.
他们只是把钱藏起来了
They're just hiding it.
但是我不希望你因为我而买♥♥
But I don't want you to buy me for me.
我希望是为你自己而买♥♥
It's for your own good.
我不想告诉你这个
I didn't want to tell you this,
但是如果你不买♥♥我 你就会死
but if you don't buy me, you'll die.
说实话 Hal 我真不知道Reese是怎么了
Honestly, Hal, I don't know what's wrong with Reese.
哦 他就是有点迟钝
Oh, he's just a little slow.
不是 我说的是他最近的表现
No. I mean the way he's been acting.
嗨 老妈 熨斗在哪
Hey, Mom, where's the iron?
啊
Ah.
和女孩有关 - 和女孩有关
It's a girl. - It's a girl.
Hal 是时候谈一谈了
Hal, it's time for the talk.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you mean.
那种谈话啊 Hal
The talk, Hal.
哦 上帝 他年纪还小 你不觉得吗
Oh, geez, he's a little young, don't you think?
Francis你就拖了好久 看看现在是什么情况
You waited so long with Francis; look what happened there.
好吧 但是如果我要谈这事
All right, but if I'm giving the talk,
必须把3个孩子都集中起来
all three boys are getting it at the same time.
我可不想一而再再而三的做这事
And I'm not doing it again.
所以如果我们再有孩子了 他们就要靠自己了
So if we have any more kids, they're on their own.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom? Dad?
我真的很想要个赫比娃娃
I'd really like a Herbie doll.
我知道很贵 但是我要的不多
I know it's expensive, but I don't ask for a lot.
而且我最近的表现很好
And I've been very good lately.
我想要 我想要 我想要 我超级想要
I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!
我想要 我想要 我想要
I want it! I want it! I want it!
看起来他找到了糖果
Looks like he found the sugar.
哦 难道看起来不像一把拖把吗
Oh, doesn't he look just like a little dust mop?
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
Hit it.
富 有 战 斗 力
B-e a-g-g-r-e-s-s-I-v-e!
富 有 战 斗 力
B-e a-g-g-r-e-s-s-I-v-e!
那个怎么拼的
What's that spell?
富有战斗力
Be aggressive!
富有战斗力
B-E aggressive!
胜利
V-I-c-t-o-r-y.
这就是小野猫的战役
That's the Wildcats' battle cry.
真是够蠢的
What a... geek.
我从没想过
I never thought...
我会这么说
I'd get... to say that.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
我是有拉拉队员哥哥的天才少年
I'm a Krelboyne with a brother who's a cheerleader.
我可以在公共场合尿裤子 这两件事简直是等价的
I can wet my pants in public and it would be a lateral move.
胜利
...o-r-y.
这就是小野猫的战役
That's the Wildcats' battle cry.
成功
Success!
胜利 成功
Victory... success!
胜利 耶
Victory, yes!
哎
Ow!
真是笨
So clumsy.
好啊 Malcolm
Hey, Malcolm.
你觉得你哥哥会把他的紧身衣借给我吗
You think your brother will lend me his corset?
当天才少年取笑你的时候
When a Krelboyne makes fun of you,
你就知道自己陷入麻烦了
you know you're in trouble.
看到没 这个评论驳斥了人们觉得我们
See, that comment was playing off the concept
对于什么是性别适合的角色有特殊的看法这一观点
that we all have specific notions of gender-appropriate roles.
至少他们不擅长这事儿
At least they're no good at it.
我们当时在大海上 我继父和我
So there we were-- the ocean, my stepfather and me.
暴风雨在头上怒吼
As the storm raged overhead,
他掌了最后一次舵
he made one final lunge for the rudder.
我从他手中抢过来 看着他倒下
I ripped it from his hands and stared him down.
他知道我已经准备好打败他了
He knew that I was prepared to kill him.
从那天起 16岁的少年离开了港口
I left port that day a 1 6-year-old boy.
彻底变成了男子汉
I returned a man.
真是一个精彩的故事 长官
That was an amazing story, sir.
一开始我有所怀疑
I mean, I was skeptical at first,
但是我们确实有共鸣
but we do have something in common.
看看我们的母亲是怎么抛弃我们的
I mean, look at the way both our mothers abandoned us.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你懂得 我被送到这儿
You know, how I was shipped off here
你被抛下和你奶妈一起
and you were left with your wet nurse.
这故事跟我母亲根本没有关系
That story had nothing to do with my mother.
这故事是与我如何
It had to do with me finally
为自己的所作所为负责有关系
taking responsibility for my own actions.
只是听上去她和您之间有点距离感
Just sounded like she may have been a little bit distant.
那又不关你的事
Well, that is none of your business.
我发誓 你把所有的责任都推到母亲身上
I swear, you are absolutely fixated on mothers.
我才没有
I am not fixated.
那你找一件生活中
Can you name one thing in
你没有责怪你的母亲的事
your life that you don't blame on your mother?
没问题
Sure.
抱歉 我刚刚只是陈述观点而已
I'm sorry. I was just giving an opinion.
这只是那些流行心理学屁话
Well, it's that pop psychology nonsense that...
这没什么可辩护的
It is nothing to get defensive about.
我可没有辩护
I am not defensive.
每当人们否认一个谎言的时候
Every time anybody denies a lie,
你们就会说那是辩护
they're called defensive.
那好吧 我收回那句话 你老妈是个圣人
Fine. I take it back. Your mother was a saint.
我根本就没有那么说
I am not saying that at all.
这样像不像字母"Q"
Does this look anything like a "Q"?
Reese 别做了 你就像个傻子
Reese,just stop this. You're acting like a moron.
而且和你Wendy之间毫无进展
And you're making no progress with Wendy.
你为什么需要做"Q"的造型呢
And what the hell do you need a ''Q'' for anyway?
你说的没错 我糟透了
You're right. I'm terrible.
除非我揍人 不然我总是四肢很不协调
I'm just not coordinated unless I'm hitting somebody.
但我真的喜欢她
But I really like her.
我需要变得更好
I have to get good.
听清楚了 变好 男孩 拉拉队员
Listen to the words. Good. Boy. Cheerleader.
趁你还有尊严的时候放弃吧
Quit while you still have some dignity.
哦 让她觉得我是个轻言放弃的人
Oh, and let her think I'm a quitter?
你甚至不能记住最简单的六个步骤
You can't even remember a simple six-step routine.
有六步
There's six steps?
是的 就是右左 右左 转身 立定
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表