剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
他走不了路
He can't walk.
如果他深夜起来上厕所
If he's got to go to the bathroom
你得起来帮他
in the middle of the night, you get up and you help him.
今晚有Chucky的电影
Yes! There's a Chucky movie on tonight.
不能在家里看
Not in this house.
你知道你老爸是怎么
You know how your father feels
看待邪恶傀儡类电影的
about evil puppet movies.
拜托了老妈
Please, Mom.
今天又不是上学日
It's not even a school night.
我可以整晚不睡
I can stay up.
你以为你足够大了吗
you think you're old enough?
本来就是
I totally am.
要是你真这么觉得
Well, if you really think so.
噢老妈 这不公平
Aw, Mom, no fair.
怎么了
What's the matter?
害怕扳不过你老妈吗
Afraid you can't beat your mommy?
她只是平常人
She's just a person.
她只是平常人
She's just a person.
噢不
Oh, no.
他就要胜利了
He's finally going to win.
他这是为啥而战
What's he playing for tonight?
睡前的Chucky电影
Bedtime and a Chucky movie.
别放水了 压倒他
Stop screwing around and pin him.
你得原谅这儿一团糟 Malcolm
Oh, you'll have to forgive the mess, Malcolm.
我家Stevie进房♥间以后
Mmm, when our Stevie enters a room
就像台风过境
it's like a typhoon hit.
你俩玩吧
Well, uh, we'll leave you alone.
看看这个 Stevie
Check it out, Stevie.
霸王龙有三尺高还有活爪
The T-Rex is three feet tall with a movable jaw.
拿红漆当血
Red paint for blood.
酷极了
This is so cool.
我听到尖叫声了
I heard screaming.
是吗
Yeah.
我说"棒极了"
I said, ''This is so cool.''
这是弹簧小折刀吗
Is that a switchblade?
这是自动传感小刀
It's an X-Acto knife
能把东西切成一块一块的
to cut the pieces apart.
我一直在用
I use it all the time.
我的天呐
Oh my goddess
我们得把它锁起来
We'll lock this up
剪刀也是
with the scissors.
拼字游戏怎么样
How about a puzzle?
Stevie 你好久没玩过
Stevie, it's been a long time since you did
凯♥旋♥门了
the Arc de Triomphe.
你回家的时候我们就还给你
We'll just give that back when you go home.
拼字游戏很 有趣
Puzzles are... fun.
我们能点些披萨吗
You think we can order some pizza?
老妈在做披萨
Mom's making... pizza.
不添加芝士和调味剂的
Cheeseless... sauceless pizza.
那就只是面包而已
That's just bread.
披萨面包
Pizza... bread.
智慧的小脑袋
Wise poquito cabeza.
下一个祭奠者会是谁
Who shall your next victim be?
我受够这些家伙了
I am so sick of these guys.
什么
What's that?
你不确定
You're not sure?
看来我们有个赢家了
I think we have a winner.
真诚邀请你出席
You are cordially invited to attend...
喂
Hey!
我和你没有过节
I don't have a problem with you
Francis
Francis.
听着 Stevenson
Look, Stevenson
这地方已经够糟了
this place is horrible enough.
小脑袋这档子事得停下来
So the poquito cabeza thing stops now.
好吗
Okay?
停下来
Just stop.
就停下来
Just stop.
别打包了
Just stop packing.
你一直在保护我
You were protecting me.
我知道我们没有一份正式的协议
I mean I know we don't have, like, a formal agreement or anything
但是我的勇敢之举
but my act of courage
部分是由于你是我保镖的原因
was kind of dependent on your role as my bodyguard.
我很抱歉 Francis
I'm sorry, Francis.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
这些家伙会对我做什么
what these guys are going to do to me?
五个字 奶奶发烧了
Four words: Nana has a fever.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
那我该怎么办
So what am I supposed to do?
记得我教过你的动作吗
Remember that move I taught you?
记得
Yeah.
试都不要试
Don't even try it.
Francis 轰隆隆 Francis 轰隆隆
Francis, boom-ba-yay. Francis, boom-ba-yay.
Francis 轰隆隆
Francis, boom-ba-yay...
得承认 这挺上口的
I have to admit, it's kind of catchy.
Francis 轰隆隆
...Francis, boom-ba-yay.
今晚好玩吗 Malcolm
Did you have fun tonight, Malcolm?
我说这时间上♥床♥是不是太早了
Yeah I guess, but isn't it kind of early to be going to bed?
八点都不到
It's not even 8:00.
没关系
Don't worry.
拼字游戏早上还会有的
That puzzle will still be there in the morning.
我知道孩子们睡前总爱
Now I know you boys want to do a little chatting
聊会儿天
before sleepy time.
聊四分钟吧
Let's say four minutes.
Kenarbin阿姨或许有点儿严格
Mrs. Kenarbin can be a tad strict.
她不知道男孩子有时候
She doesn't know that sometimes boys
想男孩子气一些
have to be boys.
我说得对吧
Am I right?
我动不了
I can't move.
欢迎来到俱乐部
Welcome to... the club.
我睡不着
I'm never going to fall asleep.
太早了
It's too early.
想讲鬼故事吗
Want to tell... ghost stories?
不想 我想动手
No. I want to do
做恐龙模型
that dinosaur model.
一切都好吧 孩子们
Everything all right in there, boys?
还不错
Um, yeah.
一个毛绒玩具掉下去了
A plush toy just fell on the floor.
我们很好
We're fine.
不行
You can't.
我已经关了 你父母应该给你点自♥由♥
I just did. Your parents need to cut you some slack.
他们只是希望我安然无恙
They just... want me... safe.
不是的 他们希望你永远四岁
No, they want you to be four.
Stevie 父母不能操纵
Stevie, parents aren't allowed to control
你的一切
everything you do.
有时候你只需要
Sometimes you just have...
抱歉
Sorry.
习惯反应
Conditioning.
起来吧
Come on.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我们把你带出去
We're going to get you out of here.
不要
Don't.
安了报♥警♥器
It's alarmed.
抱稳了吧 - 没错
You got me? - Yeah.
抱稳了吧
You got me?
没
No!
我不知道 你是认真的
I didn't know... you cared.
好
Okay.
你要我成熟
You want maturity.
这里有三周的社会学作业
Here's three weeks of social studies homework.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表