剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
或许你能幸存下来
Perhaps you'll survive--
或许不能
perhaps not.
许多人死在了
Many have perished at the hands of
大刽子手里
the grand executioner.
他们才是幸运
They are the lucky ones.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
好吧 既然你提到了 不怕
Actually, now that you mention it... no.
什么
What?
现在怕吗
Scared now?
不怕
No.
就是有点儿痒
I'm just kind of itchy.
什么
Huh?
你吊在一个无底洞上方
You are hanging over a bottomless pit.
五秒钟后我会剪掉绳子
In five seconds, I will cut the rope.
现在怕吗
Are you scared now?
我不怕 真不怕
I'm really not, no.
为什么不怕
Why not?
这恐怖极了
This stuff is way scary.
抱歉 就是感觉挺不专业
Sorry. It just feels so... amateurish.
我说 我知道你们在尝试着但是
I mean, I know you guys are trying, but...
我接受过最高级别的折磨
I've been tormented by the best.
我来告诉你们一些事吧
Let me tell you a little bit about the master.
走步
Traveling?!
他没有走步
He wasn't traveling!
你怎么不把眼镜戴上
Why don't you put your glasses on your buddy
你们错过了一场精彩比赛
You're missing a great game!
哦哦 你要判技术犯规么
Oh, oh-oh, you're going to give me a technical?!
你要判技术犯规么
You're going to give me a technical?!
你们不能给我技术指导
You can't give me a technical!!!
看这个小鸡鸡
Look at that little pee-pee.
哇 Francis我都忘了你多小了
Oh, Francis, I forgot how tiny you are.
哦哦 噢
Oh-oh-oh-l-l...
这是他生日的时候
That's the moment of his birth.
看见了吗 他的脚先出来
You see? See him coming out feet first?
医生说这是他见过的最大的宫颈粘液塞了
Doctors said it was the biggest mucus plug they'd ever seen.
八英尺的车刮痕 Francis
An eight-inch scratch on the car, Francis!
你知道修车要多少钱吗
Do you know how much that'll cost to fix?!
要是你觉得我还会借你车
If you think you are ever, ever borrowing my car again
那你就大错特错了
you are sadly mistaken!
我看到你的纹身了 Jimmy
And I saw that tattoo,Jimmy!
我要去告诉你妈
I'm telling your mother!
这只是我能想起来的
And that's just the stuff I didn't block out.
噢 老兄
Oh, man!
我们一直在干吗
What have we been doing?
这一切都错了
This is all so wrong.
我们不能再这样对人了
We've got to stop treating people like this.
是啊 如果我们还要这么做的话 我们就来玩真的
Yeah. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right.
你绝不会有任何成就的
You will never amount to anything.
为什么你自己不毛遂自荐
Why can't you just apply yourself?!
你喜欢看我痛苦吗
Do you enjoy seeing me suffer?
就是这个吗
Is that what this is?
毕竟我为你做了这么多
After all that I've done for you
这就是我的回报吗
and this is the thanks I get?!
一小时前我们就经过这沙发了
We passed that couch an hour ago.
我知道我们要去哪
I know where we're going.
噢不是吧 我不知道了
Oh, no, I don't.
糟透了
This sucks.
你抱怨得有点多
You complain a lot.
不好意思 但今晚并不是
I'm sorry, but tonight hasn't exactly been
世界上最好玩的一天
the most fun in the world.
今晚不是
Not tonight.
每一天都是
All the time.
你的抱怨声没停过
You never stop bitching.
好吧 行
Okay, great.
你现在要这么做吗 好吧
You're going to do this now? Fine.
你是对的
You were right.
我们不该偷偷出来的
We shouldn't have snuck out of your house.
我们不该去电玩厅的
We shouldn't have gone to the arcade.
我这笨蛋想都不该想这事
It was stupid of me for even thinking about it.
馊主意
It was a dumb idea.
不是的 是好主意
No. Good idea.
执行起来不给力
Execution sucked.
你的轮椅 哇
Your chair. Hey!
我在托你后腿
I'm slowing you down.
你自己去抓他们
Get them yourself.
好
Okay.
嗯嗯
Uh... uh...
快从椅子里出来
Come on Get out of the chair.
没错
Right!
你们别被我逮到
You better be running!
嘿 Stevie我拿回你的
Hey, Stevie, I got your...
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
Stevie 你没事吧
Stevie, are you okay?!
我的腿没知觉了
Can't feel... my legs.
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
能不能
Is there anything I can do
不给我开罚单 警官
to get out of the ticket, Officer?
爱我吧
Just love me.
哇 我去 噢 是这个吗
Aw, for crying out loud, Hal-- Is that it?
他就不能是个多愁善感的警♥察♥吗
Can't he be a sensitive cop?
那个木偶 它是活的
oh no That puppet-- It's alive!No
今晚
Tonight was...
很奇妙
awesome.
是啊 我们真幸运
Well, we kind of got lucky.
我有点儿希望被逮住
I was sort of hoping to get caught.
什么
What?
我从没身陷过麻烦
Never been in trouble.
我想看看
Like to see
那是啥样子
what it's like.
有时候你真是典型的Krelboyne
Sometimes you're such a Krelboyne.
我想我们最终还是碰到麻烦了
I guess we are in trouble after all.
Malcolm
Malcolm?
Malcolm
Malcolm.
Malcolm
Malcolm?
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表