剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
第一季 第十集
马尔柯姆的一家
看什么看 猴小子
What are you looking at, monkey boy?
Reese
Reese!
你干嘛呀
What are you doing?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
妈
Mom!
别叫了 停下
Cut it out. Cut it out.
救命
Help!
好痛
It hurts!
快停下来 你这小兔崽
Knock it off, you little...
Reese 你在做什么
Reese, what the heck are you doing?
你就不能别欺负他
You can't leave that kid
让他好好待上一会儿
alone for five minutes without picking on him!
我什么也没干 妈
I didn't do anything, Mom.
我出的主意
I gave him that.
亲爱的 我不喝哪种果汁来着
Honey, which juice don't I like
苹果汁还是葡萄汁
apple or grape?
你两个都不喜欢 - 噢 是吗
You don't like either. - Oh, right.
Malcolm老师寄的是些什么呀
Malcolm, what is all this stuff from your teacher?
那女的每天都寄两三张传♥单♥过来
That woman sends home two or three fliers every day.
她说希望家长能尽可能
She says she wants the parents...
和孩子一起参加活动
to be as involved as possible with the children.
在学校吗 那可是我唯一休息的时间
At school? It's the only break I get.
到底什么是"自我实现周"
What exactly is ''Personal Fulfillment Week''?
方块舞
Square dancing.
Square dancing 方块舞 指四对男女跳的方形舞
没错 方块舞
That's right, square dancing.
你应该去看看
You should see it.
天才少年们在绳球操场上
The Krelboynes dance on the tetherball courts...
当着全校的面跳舞
in front of the whole school.
我们都笑屎了
we laugh our asses off.
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
死
Butts.
我们都笑死了
We laugh our butts off.
张嘴
Open.
漱口
Swish.
吐出来
Spit.
这真难吃
This tastes like crap.
Reese说的没错
Reese is right.
这个班把我弄得像怪人
This class is turning me into a total weirdo.
你不是怪人
You are not a weirdo.
你是天才
You are gifted.
如果天才应该
And if gifted kids are
跳方块舞 你就得去跳
supposed to square-dance, then you'll do it.
也许能让你学到几何
Probably teaches you geometry.
别忘了寄这些账单
Don't forget to mail these bills.
已经逾期了
They're late.
两张蓝色 只有一张粉色
Two blues, only one pink.
我们在进步啊
We're doing better.
别得意
Don't get cocky.
在我把工资存进去之前 这都是烫手山芋
They're hot until I deposit my paycheck.
孩子们 你们该上学了
You kids, let's get going.
快点 Malcolm 你不想他们跳舞少了你吧
Come on Malcolm, you don't want them to do-si-do without you.
够了
That's it.
为了显示我的男子气概 我今天逃课
For the sake of my manhood, today I'm ditching school.
要不然我今天送你们去上学吧
Hey, why don't I drive you boys to school today?
没事 老爸
Uh, that's okay, Dad.
我可以走路上学
I don't mind walking.
哦 别 我真想送你们
Oh, no, no, no. I really want to.
这样我就能和我的儿子们
A chance to spend a few extra
多说会儿话 多待一会
minutes with my sons, enjoying their company...
说实话 儿子 这会是我今天最开心的时光
Honestly, son, it'll be the highlight of my day.
走吧
Come on.
这下好了 我都不能生他的气了
Great. Now I can't even be mad at him.
喔 Stanley
Aw, Stanley.
我来教你怎么做
Let me show you how it's done.
不好 低头
Uh-oh, eyes down.
表现不错
That was good.
你没让他们得逞
You didn't give them any satisfaction.
再过六个月 他们就不来烦你了
In another six months, they'll be bored with you.
快躲开那个球
get out of this one.
Patterson翻转局面了
Patterson has just reversed...
那有的疼了
That's got to hurt.
老妈说得对
Mom was right.
麻烦让我莫名的激动
I do get some sick thrill out of trouble.
那个瘦小子
That skinny guy!
快来 抓住他
Come on, get him!
校长上楼了
Commandant on the floor.
立正
Ten-hut!
我闻到烟味了
I smell smoke.
谁抽的
Who is responsible?
很好
Very well.
那我们费些功夫来找
We'll do it the hard way.
Patton
Patton.
Francis 麻烦你把右脚抬起来
Francis, please lift up your right foot.
孩子 我在学校15年了
Son, you have the worst attitude...
你是我见过态度最差的学生
I've ever seen in 1 5 years at this institution.
你好像被强迫违反所有校规
You seem compelled to break every rule,
藐视一切规定
to flout every convention.
你永远都不可能成事
You are never going to make it
不管在武装部队还是别处
in the armed forces or anywhere else.
我很不幸没有机会上战场
Now, I was never fortunate enough to serve in combat...
但我知道战场纪律
but I do know what it requires.
瞧瞧这狗
Look at this dog.
它恶毒 不懂得感恩
He is vicious, he is ungrateful...
但是他都懂得服从命令
and yet even he understands the importance of obedience.
你听明白我的意思了吗 Francis
Do you hear what I am saying, Francis?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我会努力向杰克拉西尔梗犬看齐 长官
I'll try to be more like a Jack Russell Terrier, sir.
杰克拉西尔梗犬 充满活力,聪明、热情、有耐性
这个月这层楼停止供应热水
There will be no hot water for this floor for the entire month.
我走后你们好好感谢他
You can thank the cadet after I leave.
Reese把鼻屎擦在我午餐袋子上
Reese wiped his booger on my lunch bag.
关于打小报告 我们怎么和你说的
What have we taught you about snitching?
"叫你打小报告的时候才能打"
"Only snitch when asked to snitch."
好孩子
Good boy.
期待去学校吗
So, looking forward to school?
也许吧
I guess.
真可惜
That's a shame.
因为我们不去学校
Cause we're not going to school.
那我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
孩子们 我要和你们分享一些事情
Boys, I'm going to share something with you...
我希望你们这辈子都别忘记
I hope you'll remember for the rest of your lives.
我并不想破坏这份惊喜
Now, I don't want to spoil the surprise...
不过我计划好多年了
but I've been planning this for years.
我就是得等你们大到
I just had to wait until
懂得欣赏它
you were all old enough to appreciate it.
妓♥女♥吗
Hookers?
只要我不用跳舞 随便
If it gets me out of square dancing, fine.
只要好好坐着 享受旅途 孩子们
Just sit back and enjoy the ride, boys.
我们是反叛者
We're rebels.
我们是野人
We're wild men!
我把薪水单放哪去了
Where did I put the damn paycheck?
好的
Yeah.
那些家伙真没用
Those guys are wimps.
上次我帮你逃过射击练习打的那下
That's not even half the size of the one I gave you...
都比这个严重的多
just to get you out of riflery.
谢谢你把他们拉开
Hey, thanks for pulling them off me.
欠你一次
I owe you one.
就一次么
One?
想看非常非常酷的东西么
Hey, you want to see something very, very cool?
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表