剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah? I don't know.
现在小树种在这儿了
Now that it's in there
让我有点想念原来的树了
it sort of makes me miss the old tree.
这棵看起来无精打采的
This one's a little droopy
而且树枝太细长了
and the branches are a little spindly
也没有那些脸纹了
and there's no face.
呃 这儿有个小的
Well, there's that little one
可是再也不是那个
but it's not the...
可爱的毛骨悚然的脸了
kindly little spooky face...
噢天哪
Oh, my God!
我做了什么
What have I done?
Reese
Reese
把我的链锯给我
get my chain saw.
我听说你儿子喜欢打七岁的孩子
I hear your son likes to beat up seven-year-olds.
我可没说他喜欢
I wouldn't say he likes it.
很明显 他是很擅长
He's good at it, apparently.
瞧
Look...
在我家里
in my family
我们可不这么主张
we don't go for that.
你这么戳我不太好吧
Probably not a good idea to poke me.
"你这么戳我不太好吧"
''Probably not a good idea to poke me.''
我很抱歉我打了他
I'm sorry I beat him up
可我怎么知道他才15岁
but how was I supposed to know he was 1 5?
他看起来那么肥硕
He was huge.
你真该看看他是怎么抓着我的脖子的
You should have seen the grip he had on my throat.
好啦 伙计们
Okay, peoples
在比赛开始之前我得拿到所有的志愿单
I need all the pledge sheets before we can begin.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Caroline
Caroline?
Malcolm 你能参加这个活动
Malcolm, I am so glad
我真开心
you decided to do this.
你能拿到志愿单么
Now, were you able to get any pledges?
这儿呢
Here.
哇
Wow.
这儿大概没有送啤酒的吧
I don't suppose there's a beer guy around here.
这是小学生慈善赛跑
This is a charity race at an elementary school.
噢 所以我得去一个看台之类的地方 是吧
Oh. So, I have to go to a stand, or something, huh?
我的天哪
My God.
这些是真的么
Are these real?
呃 我想是的 怎么了
Well, I assume so. Why?
看看这些
Well, look at all of them.
他比其他所有人的志愿单
He has more pledges here
加起来的还要多
than everyone else put together.
如果他能跑完全程
If he runs the distance
他就能筹到超过8000美元
he is going to raise over $8,000.
选手们 各就各位
Runners, take your marks.
预备
Get set.
噢
Ow.
可能她叫Mary
Perhaps her name is Mary
或者Wendy 或者Becky Lou
or... Wendy, or Becky Lou.
这没关系 因为她的真名叫做
It doesn't matter because her real name
疾病
is disease.
她没那么漂亮了 是么 孩子们
Isn't so pretty anymore, is she, boys?
下疳
Chancres...
器官损害
lesions...
疖
furuncles--
这就是
Such is the pri...
为什么会这样 这不是正确的幻灯片啊
Why, these aren't the proper slides.
一些流氓把它们给换了
Some hooligan has switched them.
这很明显是个想要羞辱我的
This is obviously some ingenious scheme
巧妙的计划
to humiliate me.
我觉得自己
I find myself
被尴尬笼罩住了 我无法控制我继续播放
so overcome with embarrassment I can't stop clicking.
尽管这里大概有个学生
Although there's probably one in here of a cadet
觉得他孤身一人
who thinks he's all alone, and...
呃
Well...
技术问题
technical difficulties.
我们等下会用正确的幻灯片
We will resume the lecture...
重新开始这个讲座
with the proper slides
明天8点
at 0800 tomorrow.
先生们
Gentlemen.
记住了 年轻人
Remember, son
一个好士兵会经常检查自己的卧室的
a good soldier always checks the chamber.
你会感觉刺痛的
Okay, this is going to sting.
你到底怎么了
What is with you?
没事
Nothing.
通常我给你上药的时候
Usually you scream like a stuck pig
你都会叫得跟被卡住的小猪似的
when I put this stuff on.
你最近跟僵尸似的
You've been such a zombie lately.
我的内心比我的膝盖更难受
It feels worse on the inside than it does on my knee.
你在说啥呢
What are you talking about?
妈妈 我一直对我打了Kevin很自责
Mom, I can't stop feeling bad about what I did to Kevin.
我感觉我的内心有个魔鬼
I feel like I have a monster inside of me.
噢 老天爷啊 Malcolm
Oh, for crying out loud, Malcolm
那儿没有魔鬼
that's no monster.
那是你的良心
That's your conscience.
你应该感谢上帝给了你良心
You should be thankful God gave you one.
这种感觉很棒
Yeah. It feels great.
我说认真的
I'm serious.
这是上天赐给你的礼物
It's a gift.
你知道大多数人是怎么对待自己的良心么
And you know what most people do with theirs?
他们把良心放在柜子里
They keep them in the closet
只在他们觉得良心发现的时候
and bring them out
才把它释放出来
only when they think he's coming to visit.
你不是这样的
You're not like that.
这样挺好的
Good for you.
可是我还是控制不住去想
But I can't stop thinking about it.
噢
Ow!
你刚刚想了么
Were you thinking about it just then?
没有
No!
瞧 我向你保证
See? I promise
只有你应该想起Kevin的时候
you will feel bad about Kevin
你才会自责
only as long as you're supposed to.
现在去睡觉
Now, go to bed.
你是个好孩子 Malcolm
You're a nice boy, Malcolm
如果任何人说你不好
and I'll kick the conniption
我都会让他们打消这个念头
out of anybody who says you aren't
包括你头脑里的声音
including that little voice in your head.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetie.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表