剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
老兄 你又干了什么
Oh, boy, what have you done now?
哦 是不是很漂亮
Oh, isn't he beautiful?
它只花了我20块
He only cost me $20.
我叫它Otis
I'm calling him Otis.
Spangler说的你都听进去了吗
Did you listen to anything Spangler said?
不养宠物
You're already in enough
你的麻烦都已经够多了
trouble as it is without bringing in a pet.
可是Spangler有只超大沙鼠
Well, Spangler has that oversized gerbil.
再说Otis又不是宠物
And besides, Otis is not a pet.
它是种象征
Otis is a symbol.
什么的象征
Of what?
世界上一切美好事物的象征
Of everything that is beautiful in the world.
独♥立♥
Independence...
自♥由♥的思想
free thought.
我也许是被困在这所军国主义疯人院里
I may be stuck here in this militaristic loony bin...
但至少我的某一部分可以和
but at least some part of me can stay connected...
给我人性的东西相联♥系♥
to the things that give me my humanity.
你不会告发我吧
You're not going to turn me in, are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
一方面你很可能被抓住
On the one hand, you're probably going to get caught...
因为你经常被抓
because you always do.
然后 理所当然 我会受牵连
Then, of course, I'll be involved...
尽管我和这毫无瓜葛
even though I had nothing to do with it.
另一方面
On the other hand...
这可是条蛇
it's a snake.
好兄弟
Good man!
我觉得我开始唤起你心中的叛逆了
I think I'm starting to bring out the rebel in you.
别碰我
Touching.
没错
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
改装赛车比赛
Stock car races!
帅呆了
Oh, cool!
没错 孩子们
That's right, boys.
这是真正的梦想之地
The real field of dreams
只不过青草地换成了水泥地
only with concrete instead of all that grass.
来这边
Here we go.
麻烦借过
Excuse us, please.
孩子们
Oh, boys, boys.
看到前面那辆蓝色的车了吗
You see that blue car down in front?
16号♥车 - 是的
Number 16? - Yeah.
它叫Rusty Malcolm
That is Rusty Malcolm.
这项运动史上的最强者
Greatest man in the history of the sport.
或许是有史以来
Maybe the greatest man ever.
15个全国运动汽车协会竞赛大奖
15 NASCAR titles.
六项世界纪录
Six world records.
车内排尿系统的发明者
Inventor of the in-car urination system.
所获荣誉无数
The list is endless.
他一开始也一无所有 和你们一样
And he came from nothing, just like you boys.
这是Rusty的告别赛
You see, this is Rusty's last race ever.
他要退休了
He's retiring.
我想在他赢之前把他介绍给你们
So, I wanted to share him with you before he win
所以你们能亲眼看到
so that you can see for yourselves
在这世界拥有一个目标和一份坚持
how much you can accomplish in this world...
你们所能达到的成就
with a little persistence and determination.
你有没有看到"人物"杂♥志♥上有关他离婚的文章
Did you read that article in People about him getting a divorce?
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your filthy mouth.
你是在Rusty之后取名的
You know, you were named after Rusty, Malcolm.
真的么
I was?
的确是
Yessiree, Bob.
生了两个小孩之后我才争取到的
Took me two kids to win that argument.
先生们 尽情兴奋吧 精彩开始啦
Gentlemen, start your excitement, because here they come!
他赢了
He won!
Rusty Malcolm赢了
Rusty Malcolm won!
不 亲爱的
No, sweetheart.
这只是预热圈
That was just the pace lap.
汽车比赛开始前供选手预热发动机而在跑道上预跑一圈
一共多少圈
How many laps are there?
几百圈
Oh, hundreds.
我们能看四个小时
We've got four hours of this.
四小时
Four hours?!
没错
Uh-huh.
我们能看到着火的赛车吗
Do we at least get to see any flaming wrecks?
Reese 那不是重点
Reese, it's not about that.
这比赛注重策略和技术
See, it's about strategy and technique.
是人和机器合一
It's about the melding of man and machine.
着火赛车只是额外的奖励罢了
The wrecks are just sort of a bonus.
Dewey
Dewey...
你可以数圈数
you can keep track of the laps.
我们能去买♥♥点苏打水吗
Can we go get sodas?
什么 这会就要
What? Already?
好吧
Well, okay.
特别的一天不能少了苏打水 对吧
Guess it can't be a special day without sodas, huh?
给
Here.
噢 等等 等一下
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
给你♥爸♥买♥♥瓶啤酒
Get your dad a beer.
拿我的身份证去
Take my I.D.
加油 Rusty
Come on, Rusty!
鞭炮
Firecrackers.
Malcolm的
Malcolm.
这是Reese的
I'm going to say Reese.
Dewey 跟着我们
Dewey, stay with us.
你会迷路的
You're going to get lost.
我才不会
No, I won't.
你会 你老是失踪
Yes, you will. You always do.
你就不能帮帮我
You know you could help.
我盯着他呢
I'm watching him.
他就在
He's right over...
老天 他怎么消失的
Man, how does he do that?
全怪你
Totally your fault!
他就在你眼皮子底下
He was right in your eye line.
你对什么都不上心
You don't pay attention to anything!
我上心了
I pay attention.
得分
Score!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你晚了一步
Too slow.
拜托
Come on.
我们去找Dewey吧
Let's just go find Dewey.
这地方真糟糕
This place sucks.
这儿又热又臭
It's hot, it stinks...
大家都把肚皮露出来
nobody's T-shirts cover their stomachs...
我无聊透了
and I'm bored out of my mind.
嘿
Hey.
瞧那里
Look at that.
去看看
Let's check it out.
还是不要了
I don't know.
他没有说"不准入内"
It doesn't just say ''keep out.''
他说"禁止入内"
It says “forbidden.”
他们若不是有什么见不得人的东西
And they wouldn't bother making it “forbidden”
就不会费心写成"禁止入内"
if it wasn't something totally bitchin' on the other side.
哇 我竟然找不出他逻辑的破绽
Wow. I can't find a flaw in his logic.
来吧
Come on.
最坏的情况会怎样
What's the worst that could happen?
我们什么也没做
We didn't do anything!
我有糖尿病
I'm a diabetic.
我要胰岛素
I need insulin.
坐下
Sit down!
你个蠢蛋
You are such an idiot!
那里实际上很酷
It actually was pretty bitchin.
我圣诞节一定要个这样的礼物
And I'm totally getting one of these for Christmas.
牌子上说的什么
What does the sign say?
"请勿打扰"
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表