剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
这是我做过的最聪明的事了
I did the most brilliant thing of all:
我把真的给了Dewey
I gave it to Dewey.
我放妈的枕头下了
And I hid it under Mom's pillow.
你干了什么
You what?!
我要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
我要杀了他
I am going to kill him!
我要杀了他
I am going to kill him.
这不是真的
This is all a dream.
闭嘴 Reese
Oh, shut up, Reese!
妈 别这样
Mom, stop it.
你病了
You're sick.
气的病都好了
I'm too mad to be sick.
他这次真的做到头了
No, he has finally done it this time.
那本有写有亚利桑那工作
Where is that brochure
农场的册子在哪
for the work farm in Arizona?
他认为军事学校就算苦了嘛
He thinks military school is tough?
等着吧
Just wait.
等着
Wait.
等着
Wait...
等着
Wait...
等着
Wait!
Malcolm
Hey, Malcolm?
嘿 Francis
Hi, Francis.
我对这一切很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about all this.
我不该让
I shouldn't have
他们过来的
sent those guys over.
我真是太蠢了
It was stupid.
Francis
You know, Francis
我们没计划要把信给妈的
We never actually intended to show the letter to Mom.
我们只想吓吓你
We just wanted to scare you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你们不会那样对我的
You guys would never do that to me.
但如果妈看见了
But if she did see the letter
你得知道那是个意外
you know it was just an accident, right?
是啊 但Richie拿到那信了
Yeah, but Richie has the letter.
告诉我Richie拿到了那信
Please tell me Richie has the letter.
Richie拿到是优♥惠♥劵
Richie has coupons.
妈拿到真的了
Mom has the letter.
但我发誓 这绝对只是意外
But like I said, it was just an accident. I swear.
所以你们吓了我一整天
So the thing you've been threatening to do all day
没要做的事 你们做了 还不是故意的
but had no intention of doing, you did but didn't mean to?
是的
Yeah.
你可以骂我们了
You can yell at us now.
不 这是我活该
No, I guess I deserve it.
我不该出♥卖♥♥♥你们
I shouldn't have ratted on you guys.
老妈一直拿回家的事给我施加压力
Mom was just really pressuring me about coming home
然后我屈服了
and, well, I folded.
回家
Coming home?
她说如果我想回来过暑假
She said that if I wanted to come home for the summer
我得把单车实情告诉她
I had to tell her about the bike.
但这只是个蹩脚的借口
But that's a just a lame excuse.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
事实上 这是个很棒的借口
Actually, that was a pretty good excuse.
哇 你做了一笔好生意啊 Hal
Wow, you have made a great deal here, Hal.
现在只用在这儿签字
Now, you just, uh, sign right there
然后她就是你的了
and she's all yours.
我在想
Yeah, you know, I been thinking...
这个决定是不是有点仓促了
I think maybe I got a little overexcited.
只是有点激动而已
Aw, that's just the jitters.
当你开着你的全新保时捷
They'll be long gone when you're roaring home
回家时 那些就会消失的
in your brand-new Porsche.
签名吧 - 不 我想
Just sign. - No, I think
或许我下次再来吧
maybe we should do this another time
我现在感觉不怎么好
because I'm not feeling very well
我老婆又感冒了
and my wife has the flu...
我告诉你
I'll tell you what--
我会给你换上全新的铬合金轮胎
Let's throw in the new chrome turbo wheels
并提供一年免费清洗 签名吧
and free car washes for a year--Just sign.
我不能
I can't.
但是 Hal
But, Hal...
车牌号♥上都有你名字缩写了
you put your initials by this number.
抱歉
Sorry.
下次吧
Maybe some other time.
Hal 愿意帮我个忙吗
Hal, will you do me one favor?
一个忙 现在 我只想你
One favor, now, I want you just to...
最后一次把头埋入车里 行吗
stick your head in the car one last time, okay?
去闻闻那皮革的味道
I want you to smell the leather
最后看一眼操作台
take another look at that console
再告诉我你不想要这车
and tell me you don't want this car.
去吧
Go ahead, do it.
别这样
Come on.
你还有什么要说的
So what do you say?
我告诉你我病了
I told you I was sick!
我的天
Oh, my God!
兄弟们
You guys
我们能救Francis
we can save Francis.
什么 - 你想想啊
What?! - Think about it--
每次她生气的时候
Every time she gets mad
她会把全世界的事忘了
she forgets about everything else in the world
除了那件让她生气的事
except for things she's mad at.
那关注点是她力量的源泉
That focus is the key to her power.
所以呢
So?
只要她能为别的事生气 比如说我们
So mom won't care so much
妈不会再关注要把
about sending Francis to a work farm
Francis送去农场
if she's busy being mad at someone else, like at us.
这个我们能做
We can do that.
好的 - 你不明白
Yeah. - You don't understand.
我们得惹些真正的麻烦
We're going to have to get in real trouble
比我们这么多年惹的麻烦还要大
more trouble than we've ever been in, in our entire lives.
还不能让它看起来是我们故意的
And we can't make it look like we're doing it on purpose.
我只想让你们知道你们参与了什么
I just want you to know what you guys are in for.
我们欠他的
We owe it to him.
爸的滑雪奖杯
OK We got Dad's skating trophy
妈和爸的结婚油画
Mom and Dad's wedding portrait
妈最喜欢的灯
Mom's favorite lamp.
Dewey 是要他们爱的东西 不是你爱的
No, Dewey, it's stuff they like, not you.
噢
Oh.
好的
Good!
油漆
Paint?!
恩
Yeah.
这样 我们不仅毁了这些东西
That way, we not only destroy the stuff
还能一并把油漆泼在房♥子上
we take out the driveway
要运气好的话
splash on the house and, with any luck
还能给邻居造成点
get some collateral damage
损害
to the neighbors.
多浪费啊
What a waste!
要是是为了别的理由
For any other reason
这都会是最有趣的事了
this would've been the funnest thing ever.
同志们
Okay, guys...
来吃了你们最后一根糖吧
have the last candy bars of your childhood.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
是时候起床了
It's time to wake up!
她过来了
Okay, here she comes.
记着 我们是为了好玩
Now, remember, this is supposed to be fun.
恩 我想任务完成了
Well, I guess it's mission accomplished.
我觉得妈甚至都忘了有个儿子叫Francis了
I don't think Mom even remembers she has a son named Francis.
孩子们
Boys!
下来吧
Just come down.
我们不下来除非你告诉我们你要干什么
We're not coming down until you tell us what you're going to do.
你们不下来 我就不会告诉你们
Not going to tell you what I'm going to do until you come down.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表