剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
我所想到的都是
All I've got are all the reasons
这在最开始就是个糟糕的主意
this was a stupid idea in the first place.
就算我们骗过了妈妈
Even if we manage to keep mom fooled
但爸回来我们就完了
we're screwed when Dad gets home.
基本上是说
It basically means
我们要坐在这 无聊乏味的
we're going to sit here, bored out of our minds
待8个小时
for eight hours
等着妈来结束最后的惩罚
and wait for Mom to top our last punishment.
你怎么能变得这么蠢
How could you be so stupid?
我本来可以自己搞定的
I could have done that myself.
快接 老妈要醒了
get it before Mom wakes.
你好
Hello?
听着 妈
Look, Mom
全都是谎言 我什么也没干
It's all lies. I had nothing to do with it.
Francis - 是Francis
Francis? - It's Francis?
让我说 让我说
Let me talk Come on let me talk.
别闹 停下来
Guys, stop it.
你们在家干嘛
What are you doing home?
妈病了
Mom's sick.
她认为今天是星期天
She thinks it's Sunday.
我们就顺着她的意了
We kind of went with it.
酷
Cool.
兄弟 我需要你帮我一个大忙
Oh, dude, I need you to do me a giant favor.
去检查下邮件
Go check the mail.
应该有一封来自
There should be a letter there
南阿♥拉♥巴马的邮件
from Southern Alabama State.
恩 找到了
Yeah, it's here.
怎么 你申请那里了
Why, did you apply there?
不 连尝试的意义都没有了
No, it's probably no point in me ever trying to.
我开着一辆挖土机冲进他们的游泳池
I kind of drove a backhoe into their swimming pool.
噢 伙计
Oh, man.
他们抽干水池了么
Did they have to drain the pool?
没 但弄出个10英寸的裂缝
No, if you put a ten-foot crack in them,
它就能自己排水了
they pretty much drain themselves.
不过他们得排体育馆的水
They did have to drain the gym though.
噢
Ooh.
但我有个计划 我要你们
But I have a plan-- I want you to take the letter
把那封信藏起来
and hide it.
成 那然后呢
Okay, and then what?
然后
And then...
希望我能想出好主意
hope I can come up with a good idea later.
我现在只能想到这么多
That's all I got so far.
我们现在在一条船上
Yeah, we're kind of in the same boat.
我们被困在家里 什么事都不能做
We're stuck in the house with nothing to do.
你们应该去希尔克雷斯特的游乐场
You should go down to the arcade on Hillcrest.
那的经理很支持小孩
The manager there has an enlightened outlook
自♥由♥支配上课时间
on a kid's right to choose his own school hours.
但我们没钱啊
We don't have any money, though.
既然你们帮我这么一个大忙
All right, you guys are doing me a favor
那我就告诉你们一个小秘密
so I'll let you in on a little secret.
妈会把一些钱放在
Mom keeps some money
她梳妆台上面最左的抽屉里
in the top left drawer of her dresser
拿的钱介于5到7美元之间
but she won't notice
她是不会发现的
if you only take between five and seven dollars.
你们在干嘛
What are you boys doing?
找你的钱
Looking for your money.
不在那了
It's not there.
我把它们移到衣柜的最里面
I moved it to the back of the closet.
我们圣诞礼物也在那儿呢
Where she hides our Christmas presents?
不
No...
我把它们放在阁楼了
I moved those to the attic.
妈 你把我打破窗户的那个足球
Um, Mom, where'd you hide that football
放哪了
I broke the window with?
车♥库♥里
In the garage.
还有你上个星期做的吐司配碎牛肉
And when you made chipped beef on toast last week
那是真的牛肉吗
was that really beef?
谁知道啊
Who knows?
一磅才39美分
It was 39 cents a pound.
外公真的打过Jimmy Carter的脸吗
Did Grandpa really punch Jimmy Carter in the face?
没 他只是拿石头扔他的摩托车 然后逃走了
No, he just threw a rock at the motorcade and ran off.
你真的把我的红毯子给穷孩子了吗
Did you really give my red blanket to the poor kids?
没 你♥爸♥把拿它来清理烧烤架了
No, your father used it to clean the barbecue.
我是被收养的 是吗
I was really adopted, wasn't I?
不 你是我生的 而且我们爱你
Oh, you're ours... and we love you.
该死
Damn.
所以 呃
So, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
你最爱的颜色是什么
What's your favorite color?
第三次了啊 绿色
For the third time, green.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
等等
Wait.
我想到一个
I got a good one.
你怎么知道Dewey的自行车不是被偷走的
How'd you know Dewey's bike wasn't really stolen?
这个真是好
That is a good one.
Francis告诉我的
Francis told me.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it!
Francis出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Francis ratted on us to Mom!
不
No!
他不会那样做的 是你
He wouldn't do that. You did it!
闭嘴 他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Shut up! He sold us out!
Francis对我们来说不存在了
Francis is dead to us now!
等等
Wait a minute--
这让我成了兄长了
That makes me the oldest brother.
伙计们 真的
Guys, seriously--
如果你有任何困难 尽管找我
If you have any problems, you can come to me.
Dewey 给我弄些冰茶
Dewey, get me some iced tea.
不
No!
我们应该把这给妈 让他受惩罚
We should just give this to Mom and let him fry.
对
Right.
不 等等
No, wait!
是Francis
It's Francis.
我们不能只相信妈的片面之词
We can't just take Mom's word for it.
Malcolm 一切都还好吧
Hey, Malcolm, everything okay?
呃 Francis
Um, Francis...
我们就是在想
we were just wondering...
妈说
Mom said...
你在Dewey自行车这事上出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
you ratted on us about Dewey's bike.
但是她编的 对吧
But she's probably just mixed up, right?
因为你是我们的兄长 你不会对我们
Because you're our big brother and you wouldn't do
做出这种事的 Francis
something like that Francis?
你不知道
You don't know
我有多大的压力
what kind of pressure I was under!
你个叛徒
You butt-wipe!
你怎能这样
How could you?
是他干的吗
Well, did he do it?
真不敢相信
I can't believe you!
你是我们的兄长啊
You're our big brother!
你应该保护我们 而不是出♥卖♥♥♥我们
You're supposed to protect us, not betray us.
是他干的 是吧
He did it, didn't he?
Malcolm 让我解释
Malcolm, let me explain...
你还好意思
And then you actually
要我们冒险帮你这个忙
have the nerve to ask us to risk our butts for you?
或许我们应该把那信给妈
Maybe we should just give the letter to Mom.
不 你不能那样做 - 是嘛 为什么不
No, you can't do that! - Yeah, why not?
因为如果你把那信给了妈
Because if you give the letter to Mom
她就会知道今天不是周日
she'll know it's not Sunday.
我就说是特别递送
I'll just tell her it came special delivery.
她不会相信的
Yeah, well, she won't believe it
因为她本该去签收的
'cause she would have to sign for it.
我能模仿她的签名
I could forge her signature.
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表