剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表
Malcolm!
尼玛 我还以为在他
Dang, I thought I'd at least
逮到我之前 还有几分钟时间
get a few minutes in before he busted me.
听着 去他的 我受够了
You know what? Screw it. I'm sick of this.
你在干嘛
What do you think you're doing?
带上我的溜冰鞋 去玩冰球
Taking my skates to go play hockey.
不行 我们有协议
Absolutely not; we had an agreement.
协议 你就喜欢指使我
Agreement? You just like bossing me around!
而你喜欢质疑我教学的每一个步骤
And you like fighting me every step of the way!
因为你把我当个婴儿
Because you're treating me like a baby!
你教的东西蠢死了
The stuff you're teaching me is stupid.
够了 这鞋子不是你的了 兄弟
Okay, that's it. You just lost these, pal.
哦 是吗 那么
Oh, yeah? Well...
X你
...you.
你们听到了
You heard me.
模特不总是那么光鲜
Modeling isn't all glamour.
有时在很冷的情况下 还要装的很热
Sometimes you have to act like it's hot when it's really cold.
人们不知道我们多辛苦
People don't realize how hard we work...
我是唯一真正理解你的人 Inga
I am the only one who truly understands you, Inga.
真不敢相信你对老爸说了那个
I cannot believe you said that to Dad.
哦 顺便 在流放到西伯利亚的路上
Oh, and by the way if you pass Francis
碰到Francis 帮我问声好
on your way to Siberia, tell him I said hi.
你觉得他会告诉老妈吗
Do you think he told Mom?
我不会担心那个 老妈好多了最近
I wouldn't worry about that. Mom's feeling a lot better.
本医生亲自给她看了诊
Dr. Reese paid her a little visit.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
这么说吧 三明治里放药 不管用
Let's just say, pills and sandwich-- not effective;
牛奶里放药 管用
pills and milk-- effective.
我就是不明白
I just don't get it.
我一直是好的那一个家长
I mean, I have always been the good parent.
是啊
That's true...
我是唱白脸的那个 - 是啊 那倒是
I'm the nice one. - Yeah, that's true.
你是唱黑脸的 两个坏警♥察♥是玩不转的
You're the bad one. The system can't work with two bad cops.
我恨警♥察♥ 额
Oh, I hate cops. Cops, eh...
知道我还恨什么 那啥 你怎么称呼的来着
You know what else I hate? Those what-do-you-call-thems? Those...
我没法接受Malcolm说出那样的话
I wasn't ready for this from Malcolm.
肥皂售卖♥♥员
Those soap salesmen.
没准备好 不过是他越界了
Not yet. But he stepped over the line,
我觉得无药可救了
and I don't think there's any way back.
这不像我抓到他抽烟
I mean, it's not as if I caught him with a cigarette...
可以逼他抽下一整包
and can make him smoke a whole carton.
知道么 我也不喜欢固执的人 哦 恨死了
You know what? I hate bigots too. Oh, I hate bigots.
Malcolm一直与众不同的
Malcolm has always been different.
天 为啥不能和他哥哥们一样呢
God, why can't he be like his brothers?
Reese挥拳打我
Reese took a swing at me;
Francis挥拳打我 我可以处理那个
Francis took a swing at me... that I can deal with.
挡 切 他们就倒在地上
Block, chop, they're on the ground
喘不过气 然后就结束了
gasping for air. It's over with.
但是 这个 脏话
But this is like... words.
知道我最恨什么吗
I mean, you know what I hate most of all?
那些 巨大的 粉红色的
I hate those gigantic pink...
噢 谢天谢地
Oh...Thank God
Queen的《We are the champion》
吸个烟
Smoking
哦 休斯顿 准备好了
Uh, Houston, we are good to go.
哦 收到
Uh, Roger that.
五 四 三 二 一 出发
You are good to go in five, four, three, two, one.
出发
Go
嘿 伙计们
Hey... fellas!
已经过了两天了么
Boy, has it been two days already?
怎么样 嗯
How was it, huh?
你错过了大火
You just missed the big fire.
但是 额 很幸运有我在这灭火
But, um, luckily I was here to put it out.
你们要吃曲奇饼么
Can I offer you some cookie dough?
哦 兄弟们 讲点道理吧
Come on, guys, let's be reasonable.
我不能绑在椅子上 在林子里过两天的
I can't spend two days in the woods tied to a chair.
三天 还有一天作为撒谎的惩罚
Three days-- one extra for lying.
好吧 至少借我件夹克吧 或者食物
Well, at least lend me a jacket! Or some food!
兄弟 别这样
Dudes, come on!
你不能把我空身留这儿啊
You can't leave me out here with nothing!
这是借我用的不是对准我的 对吧
That was to me, not at me, right?
Hal
Hal.
你怎么醒了 亲爱的 - 别叫我亲爱的
Honey, what are you doing up? - Don't you ''honey'' me.
你给我下药了 哦
You slipped me drugs. Oh!
你应该感到羞愧
You ought to be ashamed of yourself
让Reese那样做
getting Reese to sandbag me like that.
要来点牛奶么 妈妈
''Would you like some milk, Mother?''
这孩子长这么大 从没给过我什么东西
The kid's never brought me one thing in his entire life.
不要以为我闻不出
And don't think I can't smell
从你毛孔中散发出的肠道杀手的气味
those Gut-Busters coming out of your pores.
你又只能吃米糕了 先生 现在就开始
You are back on rice cakes, mister, starting now!
孩子们 老妈能动了
Boys, your mother's mobile.
Malcolm 后院见
Malcolm, I need to see you in the backyard.
好了 说出去的话 泼出去的水
Now, you said what you said, and we can't change that.
这也不是能靠道歉或者小小的惩罚
And it isn't the kind of thing that could be solved...
就能轻易解决的
with an apology or a simple punishment.
不过我们需要找到解决办法 好吗
But we do need to find a way to get past this. Agreed?
我猜也是
I guess so.
好的 这是我的看法
Good. Now, here's how I see it:
问题起源于
this whole thing stems from
你觉得我把你当小孩子
you feeling like I treat you like a child.
所以
So...
这是啥
What's this?
这是长达十页 单倍行距的脏话
That is ten pages, single-spaced, of filthy name-calling.
啥
What?
越到后面就越粗鲁
They get worse as they go along.
我要这个做啥
What am I supposed to do with this?
嗯 既然你觉得
Well, since you think
你成熟到可以用这些词
you're old enough to use these kind of words...
我觉得你也成熟到可以应对它们带来的影响
I think you're old enough to see the effect they have.
Malcolm 看着我的眼睛
Malcolm, you are going to look me in the eye...
把这些脏话骂出来
and say every last one of these terrible things...
对着这个在你出生的时候抱着你的男人
to the man who held you in his arms the moment you were born.
但是 老爸 - 额 我不是你老爸
But, Dad... - Uh-uh. I'm not your dad.
我 看这儿
I'm, uh... here...
一个臭狗♥娘♥养♥
A stinkin' son of a...
看着我
To my face.
继续
Continue.
我不行了
I can't.
看吧 语言会伤人
You see, son? Words hurt.
这就是为啥要小心使用它们
That's why you have to use them carefully.
我知道了 老爸
I understand, Dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了 我觉得惩罚够了
Okay. I think you've had enough.
不 等等 我可以坚持的
No, wait. I can make it through the whole list.
不会让你失望的
I'm not going to let you down again.
蛋
...hole.
好的
Good.
非常彻底
Very thorough.
老爸 你可以继续教我溜冰吗
Dad, will you please finish teaching me how to skate?
当然
Of course.
不过接下来几个月不要有眼神接触了
But let's not make eye contact for a couple weeks.
好的
You got it.
哦老天 - 我的
Oh, man. - Mine!
我知道看上去很傻 但是我碉堡了
I know I look like an idiot, but I'm kickin' ass!
剧集 | 马尔科姆的一家(2000) | 导航列表