剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
What, wait, this afternoon? You‐‐ you can't start now?
我在早上的灵感最多
Mornings are when I do my best work creatively
然后在幸运宫要上三个晚班
and I have those three nights at Lucky Palace, so.
只有下午有空
Afternoons are my window.
我不喜欢脏盘子整天都堆在外面
I just hate the idea of dirty dishes sitting around all day.
如果我不优先搞我的艺术的话 我什么都完成不了
If I don't prioritize my art, I don't complete anything.
那是我的主要收入来源
And it's the bulk of my income.
-那我们先试试看吧 -好
‐ Well, we'll try it and see. ‐ Okay.
几小时后见
I will see you in a few hours.
如果晚餐有什么需求请告诉我
Let me know if you have any requests for dinner.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚刚为什么没...
Why didn't I just...
我在暑期的时候找人谈过
I, I talked to someone about this over the summer,
他们说我得面对面来处理这事
but they said I had to work it out in person.
我已经学了几何学
I've already taken Geometry,
所以我想上代数二
so I‐I wanted to see about Algebra 2.
当学生从克利夫兰到这来上学的时候
You know, when kids commute here from Cleveland,
他们往往会高估自己的能力
they often think they can handle more than they can.
我住在西克尔
I live in Shaker.
我看看
Let's see here.
这是你在高中的第三年 但你才高二
This is your third high school and you're only a sophomore?
我们经常搬家
We move around a lot.
军人孩子吗
Army brat?
不 我妈妈是艺术家
No. No, my mom's an artist.
你♥爸♥爸是做什么的
What does your dad do?
听着 西克尔中学跟其他学校不一样
Look, Shaker isn't like your other schools.
你需要很多家里的支持
You need a lot of support at home.
最好是在普通课程里成功
Better to succeed in a regular level course
而不是在高级课程里落后
than to fall behind in an advanced one.
可我已经学过了
But I've already taken it.
学了一部分 不同的学校
Mm, parts of it. Different schools.
还有什么需要帮忙的吗
Now, can I help you with anything else?
补助午餐表格
Uh, subsidized lunch forms?
嗯
Yeah.
-我需要表格 -好
‐ Yeah, I need the forms. ‐ Okay.
是什么东西烧了吗
Is something burning?
抱歉 我刚敲门了
Oh. Sorry, I-I knocked.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
对了 我忘记把我们家钥匙给你了
Yes, I forgot to give you the keys to the house
还有菜钱
and um, money for the groceries.
-好 -好的
- Okay. ‐ Okay.
我 这里收拾得挺好的
I-the place looks great.
其实我过来是因为
Actually, the reason that I came by
我给你登记的
was because I called the person
前房♥东打过电♥话♥了 但奇怪的是
that you listed as your previous landlord, and strangely,
他好像并不认识你
he didn't seem to know you.
肯定是我把电♥话♥号♥码搞混了
Well, the numbers must have gotten mixed up.
你要是能把正确的号♥码发给我
Well, um, I would really appreciate it
那就太感谢了
if you could get me the un-mixed up numbers.
可以 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
太好了 那我就不打扰你工作了
Wonderful. Well, I'll let you get back to work.
好
Okay.
晚上做牛胸肉吧
I was thinking brisket tonight.
比较简单
It's just easy.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
靠
Fuck.
停下 拜托 停一下
Ugh, stop. Please, stop.
杰西卡 你是成心想毁了我们这支管弦乐队吗
Jessica, are you deliberately trying to sabotage this orchestra?
伊奇 你来示范下
Izzy, show her how it's done.
起立
Stand up.
我去 艾伦又一次出柜了
Oh, shit, Ellen's coming out again.
《阴♥道♥独白》 伊娃·恩斯特
理查德森 3号♥线有人找
Richardson, line three.
谢谢 我是埃琳娜·理查德森
Thank you. Elena Richardson.
你好 我是大卫·卡特 我打来是跟你说米娅·沃伦的事
Hi, this is David Carter. I'm calling regarding Mia Warren.
不好意思 我没猜到您会直接联♥系♥我 我
Oh, um, I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting your call, I‐‐
米娅她人很好 是个模范租客
Mia was great. Model tenant.
几乎意识不到她的存在
Barely knew she was there.
最好的租客就是这种 不是吗
Those are the best ones, right?
是啊 没错
Right, um, yes.
她有犯过什么事吗
Were there any, um, red flags in your mind?
完全没有 她交房♥租都很及时
Not a one. Never late with her rent.
走的时候把房♥子收拾得比刚租的时候还干净
Left the place cleaner than when I rented it to her.
她和她女儿惹人喜爱
She and her daughter were delightful.
好吧
Okay, well, um...
谢谢你 卡特先生 感谢你抽空告诉我
Thank you, Mr. Carter. I‐I appreciate your time.
没事 保重
Sure thing. Take care.
好 我会的 再见
Okay, I, I will. Bye-bye.
谢谢
Thanks.
你虽然话不多 却是个有故事的人
You don't talk much, but you got layers.
她怎么了
What's going on with her?
-她基本不会讲英语 -那你还不会说中文呢
- Uh, she barely speaks English. ‐ You don't speak Chinese.
拜托 普通话难得要命
Dude, that shit's Mandarin.
1997年9月
力克雷戒烟糖
安定
那只是古怪的涂鸦罢了
It's just weird doodling.
我喜欢古怪的东西
I love weird.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
每次珀尔不顺心的时候我都会做这个给她
I like to make that for Pearl when she's having a hard day.
谁说我今天不顺了
Who said it was hard?
你看过那个变♥态♥日程表了吗
Seen the psycho calendar yet?
很难不注意到
It's hard to miss.
所以你今天过得有多糟糕呢
So how bad was it?
很糟糕
Bad.
到处都是霸凌的混♥蛋♥
Full of fucking bullies.
要我说 菲奥娜·艾波说得没错
You know, Fiona Apple's right.
"这世界烂得如狗屎一般"
"The world is bullshit."
能帮我拿几个饼干吗
Can you give me some of those?
那谁告诉你只能默默承受了
So who said you have to sit back and take it?
如果你都不为自己抗争 那谁会帮你
If you don't stand up for yourself, who will?
-还是谢谢你 -不客气
- Thanks again. ‐ Yeah, no problem.
上学还好吗
How was it?
挺好
Good.
我是说 还不错
I mean, it was, yeah. It was fine.
我们打算玩会儿
We were just gonna hang out.
看看电视什么的 是吧 穆迪
Watch TV or something. Right, Moody?
-对 -再过大约一小时就要回去了
- Yeah. ‐ We'll leave in about an hour.
要吃椒盐脆饼吗
Want some pretzels?
-你不和他们一块玩 吗 -挪一下
- You gonna join them? - Move.
不了
No.
抱歉 比尔 但是这整件事情太奇怪了
I'm sorry, Bill, but the whole thing was just strange.
他简直是在歌♥颂她
I-I mean, he was singing her praises.
说她惹人喜爱
He called her delightful.
这是好事 不是吗
Well, that's a good thing, isn't it?
你下班会去取干洗的衣服吗
Hey, are you gonna pick up the dry cleaning?
我让米娅把他电♥话♥给我的 结果他主动联♥系♥我了
And Mia was supposed to get me his number, but he called me.
我需要那件蓝色系扣领衬衫
Mm-hmm, uh, because I really need that blue button down.
布克兄弟那件
The Brooks Brothers.
不好意思 不过她真的称不上惹人喜爱
I-I I'm sorry, she's just not delightful.
任何见过她的人都不会这么形容她的
Anyone who has met her would not describe her as delightful.
亲爱的 听着 如果你不想让她住那儿了
Hon, look, you're allowed to change your mind.
你有权改变主意
If you don't want her there...
比尔 不是我不想让她去
Bill, it's not that I don't want her there.
我只是希望感觉好一点
I just, I want to feel...good about it.
好的 不过你会去拿干洗的衣服 对吧
Okay. But you are gonna pick up the dry cleaning, right?
喂
Hello?
我回来了
I'm home.
你们好
Hey, guys.
米娅
Mia.
我是比尔
I'm Bill.
烘肉卷快好了
Hey. The meatloaf is almost done.
还剩大约45分钟 但我设了计时器
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表