剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
Oh, you're a sculptor.
复合媒材 摄影 纺织
Uh, mixed media. Photography, textiles.
我喜欢你的车尾贴
I love your bumper sticker.
行动者&撼动者
西克尔精神 我喜欢
Shaker spirit. I love it.
那是珀尔的杰作
Oh, that's all Pearl.
你在幸运宫上班吗
Are you working at Lucky Palace?
对 一周几次夜班
Yeah, a couple nights a week.
夜班啊 不容易
Oh, nights. That's tough.
真不忍♥心想象珀尔自己一个人待着
I hate to think of Pearl all by herself, alone.
她习惯了
She's used to it.
我以前在圣路易斯的博物馆打扫到凌晨三点
I used to clean at the Cam in St. Louis till 3:00 A.M.
你知道你应该做什么吗
You know what you should do?
婚礼和家庭摄影
Weddings and family photos.
你会在西克尔发大财的 你应该帮我们拍
You would make a killing in Shaker. You should do ours.
如果你能让我的小女儿笑我就给你加钱
If you could get my youngest to smile, I would pay you extra.
要拍肖像你需要展示出
Yeah, the thing about portraits
人们自己想被看到的一面
is you need to show people how they want to be seen.
我更喜欢展示他们真实的样子
I prefer to show people as they really are.
-肯定有什么你能做的 -不用了
‐ There has to be something. ‐ I'm fine.
你知道 我正打算给家里雇个人
You know, I...I've been meaning to hire someone for my house.
就做一些简单的打扫 洗洗衣服
Um, just to do a little light cleaning. Some laundry.
或许做做晚饭
Maybe cook dinner.
你的意思是 做你的女仆
You mean, like, to be your maid?
更像是女管家
More, more like a housekeeper.
我不做那个
Yeah, I don't do that.
我以为 我
Oh, I wasn't assuming, I‐
你说你在博物馆工作到凌晨三点
you said the thing about the museum at 3:00 A.M.
对 因为我想和馆长建立关系
Yeah, because I wanted to cultivate a relationship with the curator.
我得到了我想要的
I got something that I needed out of it.
不 不 这份工作也会让你有收获的
No, no, you would get something out of this as well.
我们会付你钱的 我们的薪水
I mean, we would pay. We pay very‐‐
我们薪水很高的
We pay really well.
我是说 我们会付你合理的报酬
I mean, we pay what's fair,
你觉得多少合理我们就付你多少
and whatever you thought was fair, that's what we would pay.
但我只是 你知道我的意思是
But I just‐‐ you know, what I meant was
家庭助手 家庭管♥理♥员♥
house helper, house manager.
我其实是这个意思 因为我太没有条理了
That's what I really meant because I'm so unorganized.
但这只是一个建议 所以要不要随你
But it was just a suggestion, so take it or leave it.
随你
Take it or leave it.
我用了割草机 它没油了
I went to use the lawnmower, and it's out of gas.
我会让比尔带汽油过去
Oh, I'll send Bill over with gas.
嗯 或者穆迪 下次他过来的时候
Yeah, or Moody, next time he comes over.
等一下 抱歉 我儿子穆迪
Uh, wait, I'm sorry. My son, Moody?
是的
Yeah.
他和珀尔每天都在一起玩
He and Pearl have been hanging out every day.
你不知道
You didn't know.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得这无礼吗
Do you think it was offensive?
我觉得管家是话里有话
Well, I mean, housekeeper is loaded.
不不不 我说的是家庭管♥理♥员♥
No, no, no, I said house manager.
而且话里有话是什么意思
And what does that mean, loaded?
你是说种族歧视
You mean racist.
因为她的种族而不给她工作
Isn't it more racist
难道不是更种族歧视吗
to not offer her the job because of her race?
那才是种族歧视
Now that's racist.
今天因为伊莎贝尔和她的头发已经够糟了
And I'd already had such a day with Isabelle and her hair.
我真不应该把她留在美发厅
I should never have left her at that salon.
我走的时候 明显只是想帮助一个
And then when I leave, and I'm clearly just trying to help
-需要帮助的人 -亲爱的
- somebody who needs it‐‐ ‐ Hon.
-现在我反倒感觉自己是个恶人 -亲爱的
‐ I'm made to feel like I'm a horrible person. ‐ Honey, hon.
很明显你的出发点是好的
You obviously had the best of intentions.
-我尽力 -但是让这个女人来我们家工作
‐ Well, I try. ‐ But asking this woman to come work in our house.
我是说 不是吧 你都不了解她
I mean, really? You don't even know her.
你的心胸最宽广了
You have the biggest heart.
这是我最爱你的一点之一
It's one of the things I love the most about you.
现在是周四了
It's Thursday now.
对 所以酒店房♥间有两个男的
Yeah, okay, so there's two guys in the hotel room.
-嗯 -他们终于要睡了
‐ Okay. ‐ And then they're finally going to sleep
他们蜷在床上 然后他说 等等
and they're snuggling in the bed and he's like, wait.
-那些不是枕头 就像... -什么
- Those aren't pillows. It's like‐‐ ‐ What?
我不知道 我可能解释得不对
I don't know, I'm probably not explaining it right.
-听起来很棒 -我们下次应该一起看那部电影
‐ That sounds great. ‐ We should watch that movie next.
到了
This is it.
过来 在里面
Come on, it's in here.
好的
Okay.
-嗨 宝贝 -嘿
- Hi, honey. - Hey.
你好吗
How are you?
-你们去哪了 -录像带店
- Where have you been? - Video store.
珀尔没看过《爱在破晓黎明前》
Pearl's never seen Before Sunrise.
-有意思 -是啊
- Oh, fun. - Yeah.
-你好 珀尔 -你好 理查德森夫人
‐ Hi, Pearl. - Hi, Mrs. Richardson.
-叫我埃琳娜就行 -好的
‐ Call me Elena. ‐ Okay.
-你好吗 -我 我很好
‐ How are you? ‐ I'm, I'm‐I'm good.
斯奈普果汁没了 宝贝 只有沙士达了
Uh, we're out of Snapple, honey. We only have Shasta.
不会吧
Shoot, really?
珀尔 你和我们一起吃晚饭吗
Uh, Pearl, are you joining us for dinner?
-我不知道 -欢迎你一起吃
‐ Oh, um, I‐I don't know. ‐ Well, you are welcome to.
我只是不想让你妈妈生气
I just don't want to step on your mother's toes.
不 相信我 她不会生你气的
Oh, no, trust me, you wouldn't be stepping on her toes.
她不爱吃正餐
She's not really a dinner person.
她更像是吃剩菜的那种人
She's more of an "Eat what's left" type of person.
而且她今晚可能也会工作到很晚 所以
Yeah, and she might be working late tonight too, so.
上夜班真的很辛苦
Working nights is so tough.
我生孩子之前也经常上夜班
I used to do it before the kids were born.
但是鱼与熊掌不可兼得
But you have to take the good with the bad.
不是所有人都能采访珍妮特·雷诺
We can't all be interviewing Janet Reno.
穆迪 你能把这些带到电视房♥吗
Moody, will you take these into the TV room?
跟他们说晚饭前只能吃一个
And tell everybody only one before dinner.
我能帮你做什么吗
Can I help you with anything?
不 没事的 你好好玩
Oh, no, I'm fine. Please enjoy yourself.
我去联♥系♥你妈妈 好吗
I'll track down your mom, okay?
-好吧 谢谢 -好的
‐ All right, thank you. ‐ Okay.
但当他们让你加入团队时发生了什么
But what happened when they had to initiate you into the gang?
-走开 我们想看点东西 -这就是东西
‐ Hey, go. We wanna watch something. ‐ This is something.
-是啊 十年后的伊奇 -老兄 滚开
‐ Yeah, Izzy in ten years. - Dude, fuck off.
这个发型更像是五年后
More like five with that haircut.
-你个贱♥人♥ -太敏感了吧 蝙蝠侠
- You're a bitch. - Holy sensitive, Batman.
开不起玩笑
Take a joke.
这是珀尔 珀尔 这是莱克西和崔普
This is Pearl. Pearl, Lexie and Trip.
你可以坐伊奇的位置
You can take Izzy's spot.
好的 借过
Okay, sorry.
好的 那也没事 只要不会给你造成不便
Um, yeah, no, that's fine. As long as it's not too much trouble.
不会 当你家里有六张嘴等着吃饭
Oh, please, when you have six mouths to feed,
压根不会注意到多一个人
you hardly notice one more.
我只是不想打乱你原有的计划
I just didn't want to step on any plans that you had.
没有 我从来不计划
No, I don't, I don't plan.
我通常都是拿剩菜自♥由♥发挥一下
I just wing it usually with leftovers.
嗯 珀尔也是这么跟我说的
Yes, that's what Pearl said.
话说 前几天偶遇你挺高兴的
You know, it was so nice running into you the other day.
我希望
I, I hope that, um,
你还满意那房♥子
you're still liking the place.
跟珀尔说一声有什么需要就打给我 我会过去接她
Tell Pearl to call me when she needs me. I'll come get her.
好的
Will do.
这肯定破纪录了 老妈
I mean, that's got to be a record, Mom.
好像是本周的第二次了
That's like the second time this week.
是第三次 之前她也说了
Third. She said it earlier, too.
她可是司法部长
Well, she is the Attorney General
从沼泽地的小乡村里
who rose from a rustic life in the Everglades
一步步爬到了今天的政♥治♥地位
to the height of political power.
你是在引用文章中的原话
That's a quote from the article.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表