剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
你们觉得她会怎么说
What do you think she's saying?
她很可能会设法怪在伊奇头上
She'll probably find a way to blame Izzy.
她一直这样
She always does.
他们发现了促燃剂
They found evidence of an accelerant.
队员们说他们进去的时候
Guys said when they went in, there were, um...
到处都是小火苗
little fires everywhere.
那说明什么
What does that mean?
火不是自己燃的 是有人纵火
Well, the fire didn't just happen. It was set.
伊奇在哪 她在吗
Where's Izzy? Is she, uh, is she around?
她跟这事没有关系 路
She doesn't have anything to do with this, Lou.
好吧 我就是想跟她谈谈
Okay, well, I'd just like to talk to her.
她在哪
Where is she?
我们不知道
We don't know.
她还未成年 别人家的房♥子也没受损
Look, she's a minor. No other homes were damaged.
埃琳娜
Elena.
有人故意趁你在家的时候放火烧了房♥子
Someone intentionally burned down your house with you inside.
如果不是伊奇 还会是谁
If Izzy didn't do this, then who did?
小小小小的火
第一季 第一集
火花
1997年八月
四个月前
埃琳娜·理查德森
干得漂亮 鲍勃
大事将临
西尔克海茨镇广场准备工作进行中
太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Rise and shine!
快点 起床吃饭
Come on, up and at 'em.
天啊 不
Oh, my God, no.
告诉吉姆如果他没及时准备好就别去了
No, tell Jim if he's not ready in time, he's not going.
布莱恩想在
Brian wants to get there
迅猛龙排大队之前都到那
before the line for the Raptor just gets insane.
伊莎贝尔·玛丽 你想搭车的话 该出发了
Isabelle Marie, if you want a ride, we have to go now, honey.
别忘拿小提琴
And don't forget your violin.
-咖啡 -谢谢亲爱的
- Coffee. - Thank you, honey.
-今晚见 -你能叫她下楼吗
- See you tonight. - Will you tell her to come downstairs, please?
她快下来了 对她温柔点 她还是放假的状态
She's coming, but go easy on her. She's on vacation time.
崔普 别忘了你的佳得乐
Trip, don't forget your Gatorades.
穆迪 如果你去卡尔家游泳的话
And Moody, if you're gonna go to Carl's pool,
记得晒晒腿
make sure and get a little sun on your legs.
你看着有点苍白
You're looking a little pale.
现在是夏天了 你应该有点太阳色
It's summer. You should look like you've seen the sun.
崔普跟我一样白
Trip's just as white as I am.
亲爱的 晒黑一点更好看
Honey, everybody looks better with a tan.
-我要走了 -你就穿这个去管弦乐队营吗
- Okay, I'm going. - Are you wearing that to orchestra camp?
对 还有果酱吐司饼干吗
Yes. Are there Pop‐Tarts?
没有 大家都吃的鸡蛋和培根
Uh, no, there's eggs and bacon like everyone else had
没人抱怨
with no complaints.
你知道猪的脑容量相当于一个三岁的孩子吧
You know pigs have the mental capacity of a three‐year‐old, right?
所以你吃培根的时候 差不多是在吃十一年前的我
So when you eat bacon, you're basically eating me 11 years ago.
真有趣 上车吧
Fascinating. Let's get in the car.
琳达 我同意你的看法 我选《艺妓回忆录》
Listen, Linda, I'm with you. Memoirs of a Geisha had my vote.
但是你也知道伊丽莎白
But you know Elizabeth.
自从她开始在计划生育协会上班之后
Ever since she started at Planned Parenthood,
就变得对政♥治♥特别感兴趣
she's just been so political.
那就只有选《阴♥道♥独白》了
So I guess Vagina Monologues it is.
我超时了 我回头再打给你
You know, I'm over my minutes. Can I call you back?
好的
Okay.
-大家好 -早上好
- Hi, everybody. - Good morning.
-早上好 埃琳娜 -马西 快生了吧
- Good morning, Elena. - Marci, any day now.
他们睡你就睡 这是你能做的最好的事情了
Just sleep when they sleep, and it'll be the best thing you do.
-我发誓 -相信经验丰富的人
- I promise. - Take it from the woman who knows.
她休了六周的带薪假 再乘以四
She took six weeks of paid vacation times four.
对吧
Right?
我通常不会做这种事
Look, I never normally do something like this,
居民反应: 保拉·琼斯案激发公众论♥坛♥对性骚扰的讨论
但我又怕有事不说
but I would hate to not say something
最后又出了事
and then have something bad happen.
对 是一辆旧型车
Yes, okay, so it's an older model car.
蓝色的 看着好像有个女的住在里面
Blue, and it looked as though there was a woman living in there.
我觉得是非裔美国人
African‐American, I think.
你睡得真香 对吗
You slept well. Yeah.
把手放在能看见的位置 好吗
Hands visible, honey, okay?
早上好 女士
How we doing this morning, ma'am?
早上好 警官
Morning, officer.
-位置不错 -是的
- It's in the right zone. - Yeah.
-我喜欢 -真的吗
- I like it. - Do you?
-真的 -要不要过去
- I do. - Should we go?
好啊
Yes, let's go.
好 那就去看看
Yeah, let's go.
我以为广♥告♥商说的是连栋
I thought the ad said "Duplex."
没错
It did.
温斯洛路上的每栋房♥子里住两家人
Every house on Windsor has two families in it
虽然看上去只有一户
even though it appears to only have one.
那其实是特意设计的
It was actually designed that way to
避免只租不买♥♥的污名
avoid any stigma of renting instead of owning.
真周到
How thoughtful.
你可以到处看看 亲爱的
You can look around wherever you want to, honey.
房♥租是每月三百块
So rent is $300 a month.
比市场价低多了
That is well below market,
而且对我们来说价钱不重要
and it's really not about the money for us.
我一辈子都住在西尔克
I've lived in Shaker all my life.
我父母把租契给了我
My parents left this rental to me.
重要的是要把它租给一个 喜欢它的人
The point is to rent to someone who can, um...enjoy it.
你能看到家用电器都是近几年更新的
You'll see the appliances were updated a few years back.
电力供暖 水电费全包
The heat is all electric. Water and power included.
还有什么
What else?
有两间卧室 还有一间日光房♥
Wait, there's two bedrooms and a sun room?
-是的 -珀尔
- Yes. - Pearl.
妈 你可以有艺术工作室
Mom, you could have an art studio
我也终于可以有自己的房♥间了
and I could finally have my own room.
你是艺术家
Uh, are you an artist?
-是的 -那太棒了
‐ I am. ‐ Oh, wow, that's fantastic.
我热爱艺术
I love art.
我看出来了
I can tell.
好吧 我通常不这么做
Well, you know, I never normally do this,
但如果你能修剪草坪的话
but I might be willing to knock a little off the rent
我愿意少收一点租金
if you can mow the lawn.
因为我们楼下的租户 杨先生
'Cause our downstairs tenant, Mr. Yang,
之前负责这件事 但然后他让草坪变得参差不齐
he was doing it, but then he let it get patchy,
而且他有关节炎 我们只能去雇人
and with his arthritis, we've taken to hiring someone.
你真是太慷慨了
That's very generous of you.
我很乐意随时给你修剪草坪
I'd be happy to mow your lawn whenever you want.
实际上每两周就得修剪一次
Well, it would actually have to be every two weeks
因为西克尔的草不能高于6英寸
because the grass in Shaker can't be over six inches tall.
有人会去量吗
Does someone measure it?
还会有人给你开罚单
And ticket you.
所有信息都在小镇的欢迎礼包里
It's all in the town welcome packet.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈妈 这太棒了
Mom, it's perfect.
你会被划分到东西克尔镇中学
You would be zoned to East Shaker,
能以公立学校的价格
which is private school education
享受私立学校的教育
at public school prices.
实际上 那是城里最早并入的学校之一
It was actually one of the first schools integrated in the city.
我知道这个是因为当时
I know that because my mother
我妈妈是学校董事会成员
was on the board there when it happened.
而且我自己的孩子也在那上学
And my own children go there.
其实 我最小的孩子今年也要去那上学
Actually, my youngest is starting there this year.
上帝保佑
God help us all.
租期呢
And the lease?
一年起租 之后按月续租
Oh, it's a year to start, and month to month after that.
不 我需要按月租♥房♥♥
No I, I need month to month to start.
我们因工作会四处搬家
We move around a lot for work.
但你说过我们可以在这待一年
But you said that we could stay the year.
我说的是有可能
I said maybe.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表