剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
《小小小小的火》前情提要
找律师花了3万美金
The lawyer costs $30,000.
小米 如果你需要这么大笔钱
Mi, if you need that kind of money,
你知道哪件作品可以卖♥♥到如此高价
you know the piece you can sell to get it.
我认为你说得对 我想她正打算雇个律师
I think you were right. I-I think she's trying to hire a lawyer.
我要上法庭了
I'm gonna have to go to court?
-我不确定 -去争夺我自己孩子的监护权
- I mean, I don't know. - And fight for my own child?
你要代理麦卡洛夫妇吗
You're representing the McCulloughs?
我当然会 他们是我们最好的朋友
Of course I am. They're our best friends.
我当然会 他们是我们最好的朋友
You do realize they're stealing that baby, right?
我需要堕胎
I need an abortion.
-珀尔·沃伦 -是我
- Pearl Warren? - That's me.
过来
Come here.
-埃琳娜 请别这样 -我两天后就回来
- Elena! Don't do this. - I'll be back in two days.
显然米娅·怀特有个哥哥
Apparently Mia Wright had a brother.
她哥哥的名字是沃伦 我就知道
Her brother's name is Warren. I knew it!
这是她
This is her.
秘密太多了 小米
There are so many secrets, Mi.
这些秘密让你孤独
It's those secrets that keep you alone.
你们从来没见过你的外孙女吗
You've never met your grandchild?
米娅在照片里怀着的那个孩子
The baby Mia was carrying in that picture...
不是她的孩子
it was not hers.
1997年7月
我们还是可以不去的
We could still bail, you know.
去边境店里闲晃 看杂♥志♥看到他们赶我们出来
Go lounge around Borders, read magazines till they throw us out.
我们都不认识这些人
We don't even know these kids.
-我们认识JP -你认识而已
- We know JP. - You do.
-他说叫上你朋友 -他指的是你的胸
- He said bring your friends. - He meant your boobs.
你知道这派对里
And you know this party is just gonna be full
会有很多穿少女胸罩的莱克西吧
of a bunch of Lexies in training bras, right?
我们反正都要和他们一起上高中
Well, we're gonna be in high school with all of them.
能不能稍微尽量合群点
Can we just try to fit in a little?
还有十秒收好你的鸡鸡 迪诺维茨
Ten more seconds to put your dick away, Dinowitz.
这是个派对 你为什么穿得像是要去战斗
It's a party. Why are you dressed for, like, combat?
该你了 伊奇
Your turn, Izzy.
这是90年代 对吗
It's the '90s, right?
上 上 上 上
Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.
伊奇 等等 或许我们不该这么做
Izzy, wait. We probably shouldn't.
但我们平时总这么做
Except we, like, always do.
以前门外没有一群高一学生啊
Not with half the freshman class right outside the door.
是的 只是父母在楼下而已
No, just with our parents downstairs.
还有五分钟
Five more minutes.
看吧 时间很充裕
See? Plenty of time.
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
放开我
Get off me.
等等 你们不是朋友吗
Wait, I thought you guys were friends.
朋友个屁 她刚骚扰我
Not after she just, like, molested me.
小小小小的火
第一季 第七集
完美的图片
1997年12月
很完美
It's perfect.
-树灯节怎么样 -很漂亮
- How was the tree lighting? - Oh, it was beautiful.
莱克西唱得很好
Lexie sounded wonderful.
雄鸡合唱团的和声也越来越好了
And the Chanticleers harmonies were really coming together.
比尔 这些照片
Oh, Bill, these pictures.
崔普在眨眼
Trip is blinking,
穆迪看上去像是在模仿松鼠脸
and Moody looks like he's making some sort of squirrel face.
伊莎贝尔一脸痛苦的样子 毫不意外
Isabelle looks miserable, of course.
唯一看得下去的就是花格
The only thing that's working is the tartan.
我们只能重新拍摄一次
I think we're gonna have to re-shoot these.
你有想过明天要说什么吗
Have you thought about what you're gonna say tomorrow?
我留在家就是在忙这事
That's what I stayed home to work on.
我是指米娅
I mean about Mia.
-争夺抚养权的是贝比 -米娅在提供资金
- Bebe is the one suing for custody. - And Mia is bankrolling it.
-埃琳娜 -不好意思
- Elena. - I'm sorry.
但是看看她对可怜的瑞安一家做了什么
But look what she did to the poor Ryans.
还有她对父母 对女儿和对我们做的事
And her parents and her daughter, and-and us.
她是真的利用了我们的慷慨
I mean, she has really taken advantage of our generosity.
明明自己有五十万
Pretending to be poor
还要假装很穷
when she's really sitting on half a million dollars.
谁有五十万
Who's sitting on a half a million dollars?
没谁 我在跟你♥爸♥爸说话 上楼去
No one. I'm talking to your father. Go upstairs.
米娅绑♥架♥了珀尔
Mia kidnapped Pearl.
我不明白你为什么摆出一副
I mean, I don't know why you're
我好像做错什么事的样子
trying to act like I've done something wrong.
你把家庭抛在脑后飞去纽约
What's going to New York and abandoning your family
就是为了扮演神探南茜吗
to go play Nancy Drew?
为什么我要因为寻找真♥相♥而受到惩罚
Why am I being punished for, for learning the truth?
不要因为压力而多说话
Don't get pressured into saying more than you need to.
我们的目的是让法官看到
All we want is for the judge to see that you're a responsible,
你是一个负责的 正直的未来公民
upstanding future citizen.
我想问个问题 确保贝比做好了充分准备
Let me ask a question so that Bebe is-is fully prepared.
法庭上到时候没有媒体在场的 对吧
There won't be any press at the courtroom, right?
-没有摄像机或者 -没有的
- No cameras or-- - Exactly.
家庭法♥院♥审理过程不对公众开放
Family court proceedings are closed to the public.
在场的只会有
The only people in the room
应原告和被告邀请的人
will be at the request of both parties.
你是贝比这方的唯一一人
You're the only person on Bebe's side.
我也只需要她一个
She's the only person I need.
下次你去米娅那里的时候把这个给她
Give this to Mia next time you're over there.
我已经几个礼拜没去了
I haven't been over there in weeks.
那就交给你最好的朋友珀尔吧
Give it to your best friend, Pearl.
好吧 算了
Okay, forget it.
你怎么会有她的衣服
Why do you have her shirt?
你为什么会睡在那里
Why were you sleeping there, anyway?
干嘛 你嫉妒了吗
What, are you jealous?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
你女朋友不是因为我而甩了你的
Your girlfriend didn't dump you for me.
走过路过不要错过 热腾腾的面包
Come on, guys. Hot buns.
支持一下周贝比
Support Bebe Chow.
放学后你想去喝杯咖啡吗
Would you want to go to Arabica after school?
我想去 但我还有一个MAC会要参加
Um, I, I would, but I have a MAC meeting later.
-就是少数族裔成就... -我知道我知道
- You know, Minority Achievement-- - No, I know, I know.
你们最近经常开会 是吗
You guys have been meeting a lot lately, huh?
-是啊 -来看看 各位
- Yeah. - Come on, guys.
热腾腾的面包 支持一下周贝比
Hot buns. Support Bebe Chow.
面包你留着吧
Oh, you can keep the bun.
不过这确实是个好主意
Good idea, though.
你那里还有一些椰菜娃娃吗
我需要几个来完成一个项目
一年一度的西克尔广场树灯节
All was calm and all was bright
一切都是那么安静和明亮
at the Shaker Square annual tree lighting,
但是今天早上 完全变了一个样
but this morning, it's anything but.
昨晚 整个城市还在庆祝一个孩子的诞生
Last night, this city celebrated the birth of a child.
今天 已然变成了抚养权归谁的问题
Today, it considers who raises a child.
我的老天 沃特
Jesus Christ, Walt.
你可以写出这种垃圾话 我是说不出口
You know, you can type this shit, but I can't say it.
西克尔居民分成了两派
Shaker residents remain deeply divided
支持周女士或者麦卡洛一家
between Ms. Chow and the McCulloughs
这两方今天将出席法庭
with both sides set to square off in court today.
瑞恩贝克法官将会决定抚养权的归属
Who deserves custody? Judge Rheinbeck will decide.
有好多摄像机
There are so many cameras.
可能有其他通道进去
Maybe there's another way inside.
是的 我们去看看
Yeah. Yeah, let's check.
你能说说你当时把小孩
Can you describe your state of mind
留在消防站门口的想法吗
leading up to the firehouse?
美玲每天一直在哭
May Ling cry non-stop all day.
我只能抱着她 我也不知道该怎么办
And I just hold her, I don't know what I can do, and...
我只是抱着她 自己也跟着哭
I just hold her and crying, too.
这种情况持续了几个星期 她不肯喝奶
It was like that for weeks. She won't nurse.
她必须得进食不然就会死
She have to eat or die.
你听说过产后抑郁这种情况吗
Do you know this term post-partum depression?
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表