剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
《小小小小的火》前情提要
-艾普尔怎么样 -妈妈
- What about April? - Mom.
怎么了 是她在学校辱骂你吗
What? Is she the one calling you names at school?
我去 艾伦又一次出柜了
Oh, shit, Ellen's coming out again.
如果她们说了假话
If they're saying something untrue,
那你就得改变它
then you should change the story.
-看啊 真可悲 -我的天 伊奇
- Look at that, sad. - Oh, my God. Izzy.
你不需要证明什么
You know you don't need to prove anything.
你知道如果你对她有不满的话
You know you don't have to be cool
你不需要假装无事发生吧
with things if you're not, right?
我为什么要对她不满
Why wouldn't I be cool?
她抢了你的辅♥导♥员故事
She took your counselor story
写成了她自己的事
and wrote it as if it happened to her. So...
一年后 我会在耶鲁 你会在普林斯顿
A year from now, I'll be at Yale and you'll be at Princeton,
我只是希望今晚能特别一点
and I wanted tonight to be special.
如果你们想来的话 达诺家有篝火派对
There's a bonfire at Dano's if you want to come.
你想去是因为崔普和莱克西会去
You want to go because Trip and Lexi are going?
我们去看电影 行吗
Let's just watch the movie, okay?
琳达和马克几乎要放弃希望了
So Linda and Mark had all but given up hope,
然后 他们接到了电♥话♥
and then, they got a call
说发现了一位2个月大的女婴
that there was a two-month-old baby girl
在克利夫兰的一个消防站外
outside a fire station in Cleveland.
我知道你妈妈在哪里 真的
I know where your mommy is, I do.
那是我的孩子
That's my baby!
-把她弄出去 -那是我的孩子
- Get her out of here! - That's my baby!
1992年5月
麦卡洛先生 到时见了
Mr. McCullough, it's time.
你不会有事的
You're going to be just fine.
你可以做到的 我相信你
You can do this. I know you can.
没人应该经历这种事的
Nobody should have to do this.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
小小小小的火
第一季 第四集
蜘蛛网
太气人了 他们都是极力推荐来的
I mean, it's just outrageous. They all come highly recommended.
我从明尼苏达大学起就认识弗雷德和蒂娜了
And I've known Fred and Tina since U of M.
我离开公共辩护人办公室的时候
They offered me my first job
他们给了我第一份工作
when I left the public defender's office
他们是俄亥俄州北部最好的家庭法律师
and they have the best family law practice in northern Ohio.
-所以我信任他们 -我本来也信任的
- So I trust them. - Well, so did I,
直到他们没法给我们安排上道伊尔法官的听证会
until they couldn't get us a hearing with Judge Doyle.
-我只想能尽快搞定收养 -当然
- I just want this adoption over. - Of course.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
琳达 亲爱的 你该吃点东西
Linda, honey, you should eat something.
自从那事后她就一直这样
She has been like this ever since it happened.
要么在楼上每隔十分钟就去看孩子
Either she's upstairs checking on the baby every ten minutes
要么就是在梳理警方报告
or she's combing over the police report for the 100th time.
真的 我不知道我们请这些律师有什么用
Honestly, I don't know what we're paying these lawyers for.
没有新的信息 没有法官会批准你们
No judge is going to give you an emergency hearing
紧急听证会的
without new information.
一个疯女人试图来抢走我们的孩子还不够吗
How about a crazy woman coming here to try to steal our child?
不会发生的
That's not gonna happen.
我们都不知道她是不是生母
We don't even know she's the birth mother,
警方说他们还不知道名字
and the police said they don't even have a name, right?
是她
It's her.
我确定她就是她妈妈因为我是她妈妈
I know it's her mother because I'm her mother.
好吧
Well...
最明智的做法就是现在这样
the smartest thing to do is what you're doing.
保持低调 等到原定的开庭日
Just lay low until your original court date,
然后完成收养
and then finish that adoption.
好消息是她还没回来过
And the good news is she hasn't come back.
暂时没有
Yet.
这事还没完
I mean, this isn't over.
-琳达 你可说不准 -我就是知道
- But Linda, you don't know that. - Yes, I do. Okay?
我们该走了 亲爱的
I think we should probably go, hon.
-谢谢你们 -客气
- Thank you guys. - Of course.
-我能拿走警方报告吗 -我需要
- Hey, can I take the police report? - Oh, I need that.
琳达 没事ID 让他拿去吧
Hey, hey, Linda, it's okay, it's okay. Let him take it.
-万一我们需要呢 -我们不需要
- What if we need it? - We, we don't.
-没事 -琳达 我懂你感受
- It's okay. - Linda, I know how you feel.
但是反复看报告 重温那一晚
But reading that over and reliving that night again and again
对你没有任何帮助
is not gonna be helpful.
埃琳娜 你有四个健康的小孩
Elena, you have four healthy children that came to you easily
没人可以把他们夺走 好吗
that no one can ever take away, okay?
所以别跟我说你懂我的感受
So just don't tell me you know how I feel.
好吗 别
Okay? Don't.
你要告诉我这合股线的作用吗
So are you gonna tell me what all this twine is for?
还是说这不是我们交易的内容
Or is that not part of our deal?
交易是我让你帮我 你不提问
The deal is I let you help me and you don't ask any questions.
我不在的时候连珀尔都不能进来 伊奇
I don't even let Pearl in here without me, Izzy.
能把那个直尺给我吗
Can you hand me that clear ruler?
谢谢 那你呢
Thank you. So what about you?
你的过程是怎样的
What is your process?
艺术从哪开始
Where does the art begin?
我一般都是选择做我觉得会惹我妈生气的东西
I usually just do something I think will piss off my mom.
然后再顺其自然
Kind of go from there.
这个"我在卡尔家学习"的借口
So how much of this "Studying at Carl's" Bullshit
你妈妈会相信多少
is your mother gonna believe?
我妈相信她想相信的事
My mom believes what she wants to believe.
她想相信我和卡尔在一起
And she wants to believe I'm with Carl.
-我马上回来 -嗯
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
喂 什么 等等 不
Hello? What? Wait, no.
好
Okay! Ju--
贝比 不 等等 听我说
Bebe, no, hold on. Listen to-listen to me.
好的
Yeah.
老天 好的 我 我马上就来
Oh, my God. Okay. I‐I'll be right there.
好 好的
Yes. Okay.
对不起 伊奇 我们得改天再接着做了
I'm sorry, Izzy, we're gonna have to pick this up another day.
-没关系 我可以明天再来 -好
‐ Sure. I can come back tomorrow. ‐ Okay.
不对 明天不行 我得去幸运宫
No, no, I'm going to be at Lucky Palace tomorrow.
我可以自己开门进来
I could let myself in.
-把合股线都剪好 -好的 没问题
- Cut all the twine. ‐ Yeah, okay, fine.
太好了
Great.
听我说啊 我自从和布莱恩开始做那事后
I'm telling you, I haven't gotten, like, a single zit
就一颗青春痘都没长过
since Brian and I started doing it.
没错 你的气色真好
Yeah, you know, you‐‐ you're really, really glowy.
没错
Yeah.
你们没做过所以不知道
I mean, you guys don't know because you haven't done it yet.
可是吧 你一旦开始做了
But like, once you start doing it,
你脑子里就只想着这件事了
it's, like, all you can think about.
布莱恩和我有两天没做了
I mean, Brian and I haven't done it for, like, two days,
我就简直像要死了一样
and I am, like, literally dying.
目前为止我们还挺传统的
I mean, so far, it's been pretty traditional.
就传教士体♥位♥之类的 因为这样感觉不错
Like, missionary or whatever, 'cause that's, like, what works.
可是我和布莱恩说了
But I told Brian
毕业舞会的时候我们可以试点特别的
that for prom, we can do something special.
等等 你们要怎么特别
Wait, like, like how special?
我的天
Oh, my God.
的
Oh, my God.
下面有请卡门·伊莱克特拉
Let's go to Carmen Electra!
你觉不觉得卡门·伊莱克特拉比珍妮·麦卡西更性感
Do you think that Carmen Electra is hotter than Jenny McCarthy
如果你不用听她讲话的话
if you, like, didn't have to listen to her voice?
我觉得你空虚得很 注定要去搬砖
I think you're vacuous and destined for manual labor.
我要用这个房♥间 出去
I need the room. Get out.
从什么时候开始莱克西和珀尔成朋友了
Since when are Lexie and Pearl even friends?
从莱克西意识到有个黑人朋友
Since Lexie realized having
可以让她在布莱恩那里的名声更好开始
a black friend gives her street cred with Brian.
-给我 -不给
- Give me that. ‐ No.
她给你发好人卡了 是吧
She friendzoned you, didn't she?
所以你现在摆着一张臭脸
That's why you're being a little bitch.
发好人卡
Friendzoned?
-我刚造的词 -鬼信
‐ I just made it up. ‐ Yeah, I doubt that.
小穆
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表