剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
足以让你进监狱了
for what you did to that baby.
-我只想要我的孩子 -她不是你的孩子
- I just want my baby. - She's not your baby!
母亲就是母亲 我永远是她的母亲
A mother is a mother. I'm always her mother.
别和他们对着干 贝比 你必输的
Don't fight them, Bebe. You're gonna lose.
你应该接受这些钱 不然你只会一无所有
You should take the money. It's that or nothing.
我...我做错了什么吗
Did-- did I do something?
怎么了 出什么事了
What's wrong? What happened?
没什么 我只是...我要走了
Nothing, I just... I just-- I have to go.
但是我们做了 对吗 我们刚刚准备做
But we did it, right? I mean, like, we were doing it.
-没错吧 -嗯
- That was it, right? - Yeah.
我们刚刚是准备做
We were doing it.
我只是 我没办法...
And I just, I couldn't keep...
是因为我吗 我做错什么了吗
I mean, was it, was it me? Did I do something wrong?
我不知道 也许你是做错了 珀尔
I don't know. Maybe you did, Pearl.
我从来没有遇到过这种事
Okay, this has never happened to me before, ever.
而且...
And, and...
我弟弟 他很喜欢你
my brother, he fucking likes you.
结果你主动亲了我
And, and you go and you kiss me?
那我能怎么办 我也是人啊
What am I supposed to do? I'm human.
我...我不知道你想做什么
And...I don't know what you're trying to do,
但这真是太操蛋了
but it's really, really fucked up.
等等 崔普
Wait, Trip.
不好意思 你怎么还在这里
I'm sorry, um, why are you still here?
我的工作就是在这里干活 除非你不用我了
It's my job to be here, unless you'd rather I not be.
你以为你能这么跟什么都没发生过似的
Did you think you were just going to waltz into my house
随便进我家吗
and pretend like nothing ever happened?
埃琳娜 这件事不关乎你我
Elena, this isn't about you. It's not about me.
而是关于一个该回到妈妈身边的孩子
It's about a child who belongs with her mother.
没错 她的妈妈就是琳达
Exactly. Her mother is Linda.
我们俩永远不可能达成一致的
You and I are never gonna agree on this
因为我们是截然不同的人
because we are very different people.
我同意
I agree.
你满口谎言 操控他人
You're manipulative and deceitful,
完全不在乎规矩和后果
with no sense of the rules or consequences.
就像你的朋友 贝比
Just like your friend, Bebe.
-好吧 埃琳娜 -不好意思
- Okay, Elena, sure. - I'm sorry,
但总得有人告诉你
but someone has to say this to you.
你知道你和你的朋友还有什么共同点吗
You know what else you have in common with your friend?
你们俩都是糟糕的母亲
You're both terrible mothers.
真的 珀尔像现在
I mean, honestly, it's a miracle
这么可爱善良真是个奇迹
that Pearl is as lovely and wonderful as she is.
不是奇迹 她是我的女儿
It's not a miracle. She is mine.
我是个好妈妈
And I am a good mother.
是吗 在我看来 一个好妈妈
Oh, really? Because in my book, a good mother
会把女儿的需求放在自己之前
puts her daughter's needs before her own.
好妈妈会做出正确的选择
A good mother makes good choices.
她不会带着孩子
And she doesn't drag a child
不停换居所 不停换学校
from town to town, school to school.
好妈妈不会吸大♥麻♥
She doesn't smoke marijuana
让女儿自己照顾自己
and just leave her daughter to fend for herself.
她也绝对不会在寒冷中把一个婴儿
And she really doesn't leave a baby alone in the cold
独自留在消防站前
in front of a fire station.
你没有做出对的选择
You didn't make good choices.
你本来就有对的选择
You had good choices.
富有 白人和权力的身份给了你这些选择
Options that being rich and white and entitled gave you.
再说一次 这就是你我之间的区别
Again, that's the difference between you and me.
我绝不会把这些上升到种族
I would never make this about race.
埃琳娜 在你站在街上
Elena, you made this about race
求着我当你的女佣的时候
when you stood out there in the street
就已经把这事上升到种族了
and begged me to be your maid.
这样行不通了
This is not working out.
我想这是你在这里的最后一天了
I think this is gonna be your last day.
可不是吗
You think?
难道你和贝比渗透我们的生活
Was this all just a plan with you and Bebe
就是为了接触到蜜拉贝尔吗
to worm your way into our lives to get to Mirabelle?
你为什么接受这份工作
Why did you even take this job?
我接受这份工作是为了保护我的孩子
I took this job to protect my kid.
-保护她什么 -不受你的伤害
‐ From what? ‐ From you.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
白人女性总是想和女佣做朋友
White women always want to be friends with their maid.
我从来不是你的女佣 埃琳娜
I was not your maid, Elena.
我也从没当过你的朋友
And I was never your friend.
认真的吗 伊莎贝尔 你和这个女人又不熟
Really, Isabelle? You barely know this woman.
穆迪是珀尔的朋友
Moody's the one who was friends with Pearl.
如果有谁要难过 也应该是他
If anyone should be upset, it should be him.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
谁知道米娅还会不会让她来我们家
Well, who knows if Mia will ever allow her to come here again.
珀尔应该按自己的意愿行事
Pearl should be able to do what she wants.
就像你不管怎样都要和她一起玩吗
What, like you're hanging out with her anyways?
我才是应该难过的人
I mean, I'm the one who should be upset.
你的友情真是太真诚了
And your friendship is so genuine.
一点都不自私
It's not at all self‐serving in the least bit.
穆迪 你妹妹有权难过
Moody, your sister is allowed to be upset.
我就无权难过吗
But I'm not?
显然 米娅来这里的唯一原因就是
Apparently, the only reason that Mia was even here
要保护珀尔不受我们的伤害
was to protect Pearl from us.
我们 你在开玩笑吗
From us? Are you kidding?
-没有 -简直疯了
‐ Yes. ‐ That's insane.
她在简历上撒了谎
After she lied on her application
还让那个疯子一样的中国人
and then sent that lunatic Chinese person
去骚扰马克和琳达
to go and harass Mark and Linda.
她不是疯子 她是她妈妈
She's not a lunatic. She's her mother.
抛弃了孩子的妈妈
Who basically threw away her child.
如果照顾不了孩子 就不该生孩子
No one should have babies if they can't take care of them.
没错
Exactly.
我们该怎么处理温斯洛路的房♥子
What are we going to do about Windsor?
显然 她们不能继续住下去了
Clearly, they can't keep living there.
-为什么 -我能离席了吗
‐ Why not? ‐ Can I be excused?
你什么也没吃呢
You barely ate anything.
你不能把她们赶出去 这不是珀尔的错
You can't just kick them out. It's not Pearl's fault.
对 不是她的错 宝贝
No, it's not her fault, honey.
珀尔是个好孩子 可她妈妈是个糟糕的妈妈
Pearl is a wonderful girl and her mother is a terrible mother.
也许你才是个糟糕的妈妈
Maybe you're a terrible mother.
-不好意思 你说什么 -我要走了
‐ Excuse me? What? ‐ Yeah, I'm going.
你为什么要这样对我 这根本不关你事
Why would you do this to me? It's not even your business.
关你事吗
Is it yours?
这只关系到一个你几乎不认识的同事
This is about some coworker you barely even know.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
你根本不认识那些人
You don't even know these people.
你怎么知道蜜拉贝尔不会更好
How do you know that Mirabelle isn't better off‐‐
-她叫美玲 -随便吧 美玲 蜜拉贝尔都一样
‐ It's May Ling. ‐ Whatever, May Ling, Mirabelle.
-你懂我的意思 -说话当心点 珀尔
- You know what I mean. ‐ Watch your mouth, Pearl.
他们和理查德森一家一样
They're just like the Richardsons.
这有问题吗
I mean, is there even a question?
他们当然能比贝比给她提供更好的生活
Of course they can give her a better life than Bebe can.
-你不许再去他们家了 -等等 不 妈妈
‐ You are not to go back there again. ‐ Wait, no, Mom.
-我说真的 珀尔 -不 你不能这么做
‐ I mean it, Pearl. ‐ No, you can't just do that.
我已经做了 把你的盘子洗了
I just did. Clear your plate.
贝比
Bebe.
怎么
What...
怎么了 你还好吗
What is it? Are you okay?
对不起 进来吧
Okay, I'm sorry. Come, come in.
给你拿点
Get some...get you...
你好 宝贝
Hi, honey.
穆迪去卡尔家了 莱克西和崔普出门了
Moody's at Carl's and‐and Lexie and Trip are out.
我不是来找他们的
I didn't come here for them.
来吧 来吧
Come here, come here.
他们不能用钱就打发你
They can't just throw money at you.
麦卡洛夫妇不行 埃琳娜·理查德森不行
The McCulloughs cannot. Elena Richardson cannot.
他们没资格得到你的孩子
They don't get to have your child
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表