剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
用来艺术创作
Uh, art project.
这算是对这个操蛋审判的回应
Kinda in response to the whole fucked up trial.
我到底做了什么
What did I really do?
要活该受到这样的对待
To deserve all of this?
我们曾是朋友
I mean, we were friends.
我们曾经
We were...
我们曾经比朋友还亲密
We were more than friends.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
我当时在壁橱里吓坏了
I, like, freaked out in that closet.
我不知道该怎么收回
And I don't know how to take it back.
不要再假装成另一个人了
Stop trying to be someone you're not.
我也想坚持保持自我
I want to stop trying to be someone I'm not.
我很想你
I just miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
这就是你画上了腋毛的那个娃娃吗
Is this the one that you drew armpit hair on?
-还画了其他的 -我的天啊 伊奇
- And other things. - Oh, my God, Izzy.
你还在工作吗
Are you still working?
我刚才结束了 现在在付一些账单
I finished a little while ago. I'm just paying some bills.
比尔 对不起
Bill, I'm so sorry.
你是对的
You were right,
我不应该跟米娅说那些的
I-I should have never had that conversation with Mia.
你明白这不只是跟米娅有关吧
You understand that this is about more than Mia, right?
我知道 最近
I know. I know that I have not
我的行为有些失常 但我希望你知道
acted like myself lately, and-and I want you to know that
我做的一切都是出于好意
I have always had the right intentions.
我是想帮助大家
I was just trying to help people.
帮助这个女人和她的女儿
Help this woman and her daughter
因为她们似乎需要帮助 但是现在
because they seemed like they needed it, and then, now,
琳达在怪我 而很显然 你也在生我的气
Linda is blaming me and you are very clearly angry at me.
你明白我为什么生气吗
Do you understand why I'm angry?
但这一切不是我造成的
I didn't cause this, though.
我不知道为什么大家不怪米娅
I don't know why people don't blame Mia.
她才是坏人 不是我
She's the bad guy here. Not me.
在大家知道她做了什么的真♥相♥之前
And-and until people know the truth about what she did,
她们的确在怪我
they do blame me.
她必须得为她的作为负责
She has to be held accountable for what she did.
而如果是这样 那他们就赢不了
And if she is, then-then they won't win.
贝比不能赢这场官司 比尔 她不能
Because, Bebe can't win this case, Bill. She can't.
那意味着琳达会失去这个孩子 而我
That means Linda will lose this baby, and I,
我不知道我会怎么做
I don't know what I will do
如果我让我最好的朋友失去了她的孩子
if I caused my best friend to lose her baby.
琳达不会失去她的孩子
Linda is not going to lose her baby.
你为什么这么说
Why-why do you say that?
因为周贝比这样的人永远不会赢
Because people like Bebe Chow don't win.
相信我 没有人比我更想让真♥相♥大白于天下
Trust me, nobody wants the truth to come out more than I do.
任何人都得为自己的所作所为负责
Everybody's gonna be held accountable for their actions.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你 比尔
Thank you, Bill.
我还有一些事要做
I have a couple more things to do.
-不如你先去睡觉吧 我很快就来 -好
- Why don't you head to bed? I'll be there soon. - Okay.
你好 请给我一份夜莺酒馆的信息
Uh, yes, could I get a listing for Le Rossignol Bistro, please?
出♥售♥宝宝
白人(十万) 亚洲人(一万 麦卡洛) 黑人(免费)
迪恩·凯恩甚至不是亚洲人
Yo, Dean Cain ain't even Asian.
泰森·贝克福德是亚洲黑人
Tyson Beckford is blasian.
他应该被单独列出来
He should have his own baby tin.
我不明白 西班牙娃娃在哪
I don't get it. Where are the Spanish babies?
你难道不知道这些东西很有种族歧视意味吗
Don't you realize how racist this shit is?
我知道 就是要这样
Yeah, that's the point.
-我出去了 -就是要这样
- Wow. I'm out. - That's the point?
她一定得把那些蕾丝边娃娃都自己留着了
Huh, she must have kept all those lesbo babies for herself.
谁上高中了还留着椰菜娃娃啊
And who still has Cabbage Patch dolls in high school?
好了 表演结束了 各位
Okay, okay. Show's over, people.
表演结束
Show's over.
还有你
And you.
和周女士一样 你也是个单身的工作母亲 对吗
You're a single working mother like Ms. Chow, correct?
你和她的工作一样 收入也大致相同
You work the same job with roughly the same income.
她上班时间比我长 拿的小费也比我多
Well, she works more hours than I do and she gets bigger tips.
不过是这样
But yes.
作为一名单身母亲 你的生活艰难吗
As a single mother, do you struggle?
所有母亲都很艰难
All mothers struggle.
只不过钱能掩盖这种艰难
Money hides it.
你可以花钱雇保姆 家庭教师
So you can buy a nanny or a tutor.
去度假
Vacations.
但你没法用钱衡量一个母亲对她孩子的爱
But you can't put a price on a mother's love for her child,
尽管有些人试图这样做
even though some might try.
麦卡洛夫妇是否曾向贝比开价购买♥♥美玲
Did the McCulloughs offer a price to Bebe for May Ling?
他们想用一万美元打发我们不起诉
$10,000 to make this case go away.
在他们眼里 贝比的孩子就值这么多钱
So we know the exact amount that they think Bebe's baby is worth.
对于那些形容贝比的行为
What would you say to those
为不称职的人 你有什么话想说吗
who describe Bebe's actions as unfit?
没有任何一个母亲愿意因为自己在
No mother would want to be judged by the choice she made
最艰难 最绝望时做出的选择而被人评判
in her hardest, most desperate moment.
我认为贝比
I would say that Bebe...
是为了救美玲才抛弃她的
left May Ling to save May Ling's life.
这是个无私的行为
It was a selfless act.
正因如此 她才是个好母亲
And that makes her a good mother.
没有更多问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
沃伦女士 你认识周女士多久了
Ms. Warren, how long have you known Ms. Chow?
大约三个月 和我认识你的时间一样
About three months. As long as I've known you.
在这段时间里
And in that timeframe,
你有多少次见到周女士和蜜拉贝尔在一起
how many times have you seen Ms. Chow with Mirabelle?
-一次 -一次
- Once. - Once.
-是的 -所以你对于
- Yes. - So your entire opinion
周女士是称职的母亲的评价
of Ms. Chow's fitness as a mother
完全是从这一次的观察中得出的
is based on a one-time observation--
州政♥府♥不允许
The state won't allow
贝比多见她女儿
Bebe to see her daughter for longer than that.
你的证言中说到你和周贝比一样
You testified that you were a single mother,
是一个单身母亲
just like Bebe Chow.
而且你和她
And that you have
上班时长和收入都大致相同
roughly the same hours, roughly the same pay.
-对 -那么你一年的收入
- Yes. - So you make
大约为2万美元
$20,000 a year. Somewhere in there.
而你却能为周女士支付诉讼费
And yet you're paying Ms. Chow's legal fees.
-我只是借钱给她 -多少钱
- I lent her money. - How much?
律师费用有多少 我就借多少
However much a lawyer costs.
但你刚才说过你和周女士的薪水相同
But you just said that you and Ms. Chow had similar salaries.
那么为什么你能够
So how can it be that you can
付得起律师费 而周女士不能呢
afford to pay the lawyer's fees but she can't?
除非你的存款比你所说的要多得多
Unless you have significantly more money than you implied.
-我有其它收入来源 -其它收入来源
- I have other sources of income. - Another source of income.
所以你的处境和
So your experience is not really comparable
周女士完全没有可比性 对吗
to that of Ms. Chow's at all, is it?
除非是在其他方面有可比性
Unless it's comparable in some other way.
你为什么要用你的钱
Why would you spend your money
为一个你并不熟的人力争到底
and fight so hard for someone that you hardly know?
因为我知道
Because I know what it feels like
孩子从我的身体里出生是什么感受
for a child come from my body.
孩子和我同根而生
To be made of what I am made of.
是我生命中巨大的一部分 这部分大到
To be so much a part of you that you cannot fathom
-你无法忽视 -可你并不是
- them not being a part of you. - But you do not truly
真的认识周女士 对吗
know Ms. Chow, do you?
你无法证明她作为母亲是否称职
You cannot speak to her fitness as a mother.
你认识她的时间完全不长
You haven't even known her for any significant amount of time.
所以我再问你一次
So I ask you again.
你为什么要为一个你不熟的人力争到底
Why are you fighting so hard for someone that you hardly know?
因为尽管我是贝比的人证
Because while I am here as a character witness for Bebe,
我真正想要帮助的人是美玲
the one I am fighting for is May Ling.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表