剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
就因为他们有钱
just because they can easily afford to.
是真的
It's true.
她在那很安全 她在那能长大
She's safe there. She grow big there.
她和你在一起的时候才会幸福
She will be happy when she's with you.
我不在乎他们房♥子有多大或者他们有多少钱
I don't care how big their house is or how much money they have.
我不在乎他们觉得他们有多爱她
I don't even care how much they think they love her.
美玲是你的孩子 现在
May Ling is your child, and right now,
她需要你去争取她
she needs you to fight for her.
因为那是一个母亲该做的事
Because that's what a mother does.
我想争取她
I want to fight for her.
-那就去争取啊 -她是我女儿
- Then fight. - She's my daughter.
但没有钱要怎么争
But how can I fight without any money?
我们会搞到钱的
We'll get the money.
怎么搞 怎么搞到钱
How? How can we get the money?
我会搞到钱
I'll get the money.
-你确定这样没问题吗 -当然
- Are you sure this is all okay? - Oh, yes, of course.
似乎莱克西最近总是在塞丽娜家
It seems like Lexie is always at Serena's lately.
-给 亲爱的 -谢谢
- There you go, honey. - Thank you.
我为这一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
我妈妈 她做的事以及她说的话还有现在在做的事
My mom and, and what she did and what she said and is doing.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不是你妈妈
You are not your mother.
好吗
Okay?
-一个枕头够吗 -嗯
- Are you okay with just one pillow? - Yeah.
我孩子从不让我这么做
My kids never let me do this.
-你确定吗 谢谢 -不客气
- Are you sure? Thank you. - Yeah, of course.
珀尔
Pearl.
珀尔
Pearl?
上车
Get in the car!
放学后我会在这儿等
I'll be right here when school lets out.
好的 因为这辆车可一点不丢人
Great. Because this car isn't embarrassing at all.
你永远不能再到那个家里去
You are never to set foot in that house again.
明白吗
Do you understand?
苏富比拍卖♥♥行
抱歉让你久等 周女士
Sorry to make you wait, Ms. Chow.
我知道这很复杂 但你可以做到的
I know this is a lot, but you're gonna do this, okay?
他们会说很多东西
They're gonna say all kinds of things.
但我们会说出真♥相♥ 并且先说出来
But we're gonna say the truth, and we're gonna say it first.
好吗
All right?
没那么糟吧
That wasn't so bad, right?
我们做到了 对吗 贝尔宝宝
We did it, huh, baby Belle?
我们做到了
We did it.
麦卡洛夫人 关于最近
Ms. McCullough, do you have a statement
-你待定收养出现的进展你有什么想说的吗 -没
- on the recent developments regarding your pending adoption? - No.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we get a few words?
你知道孩子的生母
Are you aware that the baby's biological mother
打算争取抚养权吗
intends to fight for custody?
你要让美玲远离她妈妈吗
Are you going to keep May Ling away from her mother?
-以及 -我才是她妈妈
- And that- - I'm her mother!
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby girl.
接下来 当美国梦
And up next, what happens when an American dream
变成美国噩梦会怎样
becomes an American nightmare?
一个女人在反击
Well, one woman is fighting back.
孤苦伶仃 无法工作
Alone and unable to work,
周贝比努力养活她女儿
Bebe Chow struggled to provide for her daughter.
她把仅有的钱都花在了她取名为美玲的孩子身上
What little she had went to the baby she named May Ling.
当她再也无力喂养或照顾她女儿后
And when she could no longer feed or take care of her daughter,
她把她放在了我身后的消防局
she left her at this fire station behind me
希望有人会保护她唯一的孩子
in the hopes that someone would protect her only child.
这是孩子出生证明
And this is the baby card.
周贝比不知道的是
What Bebe Chow did not know
州政♥府♥将小美玲
was that the state placed little May Ling
临时安排给了西克尔高地的一个家庭
in the temporary custody of a local Shaker Heights family
他们想要收养小孩多年
who'd been trying to adopt for years
并且终于进入了收养女儿的流程
and was finally in the process of adopting her daughter,
他们给她取名为蜜拉贝尔
the daughter they'd renamed Mirabelle.
你知道孩子的生母
Are you aware the baby's biological mother
打算争取抚养权吗
intends to fight for custody?
你要让美玲远离她妈妈吗
Are you going to keep May Ling away from her mother?
我才是她妈妈
I'm her mother!
他们想要买♥♥下我的孩子 让我停止抗争
They tried to buy my baby. To make me not fight.
他们给我一万块试图打发我
They paid $10,000 to me to go away.
我们在调查法律后果
We are looking into the legal ramifications...
-他们想收买♥♥她 -他们是想帮忙
- They offered her money? - They were trying to help.
为了找到更好的生活
In search of a better life.
她正在采取措施
She's taking steps to
成为这个伟大国家的正当公民
become a proper citizen of this great country.
这个国家不会干
A country that is not in the business
将孩子和他们母亲分离的事
of separating children from their mothers.
她会一直留在这儿
And she will remain here
直到美玲回到她身边
as long as it takes to get May Ling back.
我们会诉诸法庭 并且我们会获胜
We will take this fight to court. And we will win.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表