剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
而生育是件大事对于 那什么
and it's a big event for a, you-know.
这也是我们有那什么的主要原因
And-and the main reason we have a you‐know.
好吧 我没有孩子
Um, well, I haven't had kids,
所以我的阴♥道♥就无足轻重了吗
so does that render my vagina irrelevant?
这样说的话 那琳达呢
I mean, what about Linda, for that matter?
我们不要扯到琳达的经历上去
We're not talking about Linda's experience.
我觉得这很私人
I think that's a little personal.
那你到底在说什么
So what are you talking about then?
难道你是在说
What, are you saying that
我的阴♥道♥不如你的阴♥道♥金贵吗
my vagina is just worth less than your vagina?
你有点过于生气了
You're getting very upset.
我觉得埃琳娜触及到了
No, I think Elena's touching on something
那首诗的核心
that speaks to the heart of the piece.
我是说 我读的时候有同样的想法
I mean, I-I had the same thought when I read it, actually.
就是 阴♥道♥一直举足轻重
That, um, big events happen all the time to vaginas,
但社会却总是对直呼其名感到不适
but we as a society have a deep discomfort calling them by name,
更别说尊重阴♥道♥ 直视阴♥道♥了
let alone regarding them with respect or actually seeing them.
我觉得埃琳娜根本不是这个意思
Yeah, I don't think that's what Elena was saying at all.
我觉得她有
I do.
我觉得埃琳娜
I think Elena and...
-如果我说错了请纠正我 -不 你说
- please correct me if I'm wrong. ‐ No, of course.
但我觉得埃琳娜是把阴♥道♥看作了
But I think Elena is talking about vaginas as a metaphor
我们不适感的一种象征
for our own discomfort
这种不适感针对着我们身体中使我们与众不同
with the parts of us that make us most uniquely and...
从根本上定义自我的部分
primally who we are.
你真的看过你自己的阴♥道♥吗
Have you really looked at your own?
这里有任何一个人看过吗
Or has anyone here?
我觉得这才是埃琳娜的观点
I think that that is Elena's point.
当我们害怕直视真我时
How can we see ourselves
怎么能看到自己呢
when we're afraid to look at who we really are?
大家 这位是米娅 她刚搬来西克尔
This is Mia, everyone. She's new to Shaker.
你好 米娅
Hi, Mia.
你的话真的很深刻
That was really insightful.
我带了吃的
Hey, I brought sustenance.
-不好意思 -没事没事
- I'm sorry. ‐ No, no, no.
我会告诉她的 好的
I'll tell her. Okay.
拜拜 安妮塔 好的
Bye, Anita. All right.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. ‐ No.
刚才是我妈妈的画廊老板
My mom's gallerist.
-我从读书会拿来的 -是吗
- Stolen from book club. ‐ Oh?
是的 我拿了大概30种芝士
Yeah, I swiped about 30 kinds of cheese
还有跟你脸差不多大小的橄榄
and olives the size of your face.
太棒了 我就喜欢大橄榄
Amazing. I love face olives.
-那太好了 -我厌倦了中餐
- Perfect. ‐ I'm so sick of Chinese food.
你不知道我有多讨厌
I can't even tell you.
-你买♥♥了很多新东西 -是的
- You got a bunch of new stuff, huh? ‐ Oh, yeah.
-好棒的椅子 -谢谢 那是我妈妈的
- Oh, nice chair. ‐ Oh, thank you. That's my mom.
还有葡萄
Oh, grapes.
这些橄榄真的有我脸那么大
Well, you weren't kidding about these face‐sized olives.
穆迪
Moody?
穆迪
Moody?
你不能来这儿
You're not supposed to be in here.
-甚至我都不被允许进入 -抱歉
- I mean, I'm not even allowed. ‐ Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry, uh...
没关系 那个没事
No, I mean, that's fine.
只是不能乱动她的作品和其他东西
You just can't mess with her art or anything.
你妈妈抽大♥麻♥吗
Your mom smokes?
她工作的时候抽
When she works.
你有抽过吗
Have you ever?
-比如跟你妈妈一起抽 -没有 相信我
- Like, with your mom? ‐ No, trust me.
她很酷 但也没有那么酷
Um, she's cool, but not that cool.
你想试一试吗
You want to try?
有点
Kind of.
好
Okay.
好的
All right, cool.
我一点燃你就吸
Start sucking as soon as I light it.
但只能小小地吸几口 不然你会呛到
But just little puffs, or you'll cough, okay?
好的
Okay.
尽管有那什么 这次读书会还是很不错的
It was a surprisingly good book club despite you‐know‐who.
好的 下次我们选一本真正的书
Okay, next time, we're picking a real book,
不然我们就反叛一下
or we're staging a coup.
-我同意 -好的
- I'm with you. ‐ All right.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. ‐ Love you.
-到时候联♥系♥ -好的 拜拜
- I'll call you later. ‐ Okay, bye.
谢谢你刚刚帮我救场
Thank you for saving me in there.
我 我很乐意
Well, I, uh, I was happy to.
你真的不用留这么晚
You really didn't have to stay this late.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我看到了你的传真机 犯罪记录文件
I saw your fax machine. The criminal record check.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我很抱歉 但你要来这儿工作
Well, I feel terrible, but you were coming to work in the house,
而我一直相信我的直觉
and I always trust my instincts.
我确实说谎了
I did lie.
上次租♥房♥♥我不得不毁约
I had to break my last lease
因为我找不到一个可以月租的公♥寓♥
because I couldn't find a month to month apartment.
所以我给了你一封假的推荐信
So I put down a fake reference.
所以当你质问我的时候
And when you called me on it,
我让幸运宫的老板打给你
I made my boss at Lucky Palace call you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我从没被逮捕过
I've never been arrested.
我也不是罪犯
I'm not a criminal.
但是很多房♥东 一看到一个黑人单身母亲
But a lot of landlords, when they see a single black mom,
他们就不想把房♥子租给我
they don't want to rent to me.
但你租给我了
But you did.
因为你不一样
Because you're different,
我应该早点意识到这点 跟你实话实说
and I should have seen that and just been honest.
所以如果你觉得
So I understand if you're not
你不想让我继续在这工作 我可以理解
comfortable having me work here anymore.
我真的理解
I do.
不如我们来喝一杯吧
Why don't we have a glass of wine?
好的
Okay.
我不敢相信你妈妈还听地下丝绒乐队
I can't believe your mom listens to the Velvet Underground.
你感觉嗨了吗
Do you feel high yet?
房♥间看上去特别清晰
The room looks super clear.
就像
Like...
所有东西的边缘
the edges of everything look like they're...
都在闪着微光
shimmering.
那是 那是正常的吗
Is that...is that normal?
我不知道
I don't know.
万一你妈妈发现了她会生气吗
Hey, is your mom gonna be super pissed if she finds out?
这件事跟自行车那次可不一样 是吗
Uh, this won't be like the bikes, will it?
没有什么事跟自行车那次一样
Nothing will ever be like the bikes.
-好 轮到我了 -好的
- All right, my turn. ‐ Okay.
好的
All right.
不论如何 她比我妈妈
I mean, either way, she's way more
冷静和随和多了
chill and, you know, laid back than my mom.
她会隐瞒事情
She hides stuff.
就像所有人一样
Just like everybody else.
比如什么事
Well, like what?
为什么她要那么做
Why she does what she does.
为什么我们要去那个地方
Why we go where we go.
她跟谁上♥床♥
Who she sleeps with.
她跟谁上♥床♥
Who does she sleep with?
她想跟谁就跟谁 她想何时就何时
Whoever she wants, whenever she wants.
她说 性除了本身不需要有其他含义
She says that, that sex doesn't have to mean anything but sex.
好了
Okay.
我的爸妈 他们有安排表
My‐my parents, they have a schedule.
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
周三和周六做
Wednesdays and Saturdays.
莱克西告诉我们的
Lexie told us.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表