剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
it's impressive that you've worked for as long as you have.
你这代人的那种执念
This obsession that your generation has.
安心做个女人就好 让男人做他们的事
It is okay to just be a woman and let men be men.
你 你不懂热爱工作的意义
You... you don't know what it means to love your work.
你所工作的这家报纸甚至都没人读
This paper that you're working for, no one even reads it.
还 还有比尔告诉我
And-and Bill told me that
你的薪水几乎都不够付佣人的工资
your job barely even pays for your help.
比尔这么说过吗
Bill said that?
你应该让自己活得轻松一些
You should be trying to make things easier on yourself.
少要一个孩子 生活会轻松一些
Things would be easier without another baby.
你说得就像这是个选择似的
I mean, you're acting as if it's a choice.
它是的
It is.
我们举过写着这个道理的标语
We've held up signs that said so.
你有钱 也有资源
You have money and resources,
你没有理由不能再要一个孩子
and there is no reason that you can't have another baby.
不想要可以算作是一个理由吗
Is not wanting another one a reason?
对于我们这种人不是
Not for people like us.
看着我 这是好事
Look at me. This is a good thing.
这 这是好事 我们又要有个宝宝了
This is-this is a good thing. We're gonna have another baby.
这简直难以置信
I can't believe it.
4个
Four.
嗯 4个
Yeah, four,
我保证这和3个不会有太大区别的
and I promise it's not gonna be much different than three.
好 来 来 来
Okay, come here, come here, come here.
我怎么和公♥司♥交代呢
How am I supposed to tell work?
你可以 或许你可以重新干兼♥职♥
You can...maybe you can drop back to part-time.
或者你可以 你可以干脆就不干了
Or you can-- you can just drop it all together.
亲爱的 我认为
Honey, I think that
加上搬家 你会忙不过来的
you're gonna have a lot on your plate with the move.
这第4个孩子是你妙计中的一环吗
Was this fourth baby all part of some elaborate plan you had?
想让我同意住在你父母家吗
To get me to say yes to the parent's house?
来
Come here.
我希望是个女孩
I hope it's a girl.
我们喜欢的那个名字叫什么来着
What was that name we loved?
-伊莎贝尔 -对
- Isabelle. - Yeah, right.
-伊莎贝尔 -嗯
- Isabelle. - Yeah.
1982年 纽约州纽约市
不 没门
No, no way.
他的万宝路广♥告♥不是艺术 而是衍生品
His Marlboro ads are not art. They're derivative.
-他根本就是在剽窃 -你是说借鉴吧
- He's basically stealing. - You mean appropriating?
我们难道不都在自己的作品里或多或少地这样做吗
Don't we all do some version of that in our own art?
看看你自己是怎么做的
I mean, look what you're doing.
你把严格来讲不属于你的东西
You take things that don't technically belong to you
融进了你的艺术
and put them in your art.
我摆弄 我在策展
I manipulate, I curate.
理查德·普林斯做的是完全不同的事
What Richard Prince is doing is something completely different.
那闪耀大♥师♥呢
What about Grandmaster Flash?
是艺术 还是他在剽窃汤姆汤姆俱乐部
Is that art, or is he stealing from The Tom Tom Club?
我不是说你不能借鉴
I'm not saying you can't appropriate.
杜尚 或者沃霍尔 他们都会借鉴
Duchamp, or Warhol, they all appropriate.
但你不能只是借鉴
But you just can't only appropriate.
就像理查德·普林斯 那太无聊了
Like Richard Prince, it's-it's totally fucking boring.
我没用过卫生棉条
I've never even used a tampon before.
我从来没
I've never...
你
Are you...
你是处♥女♥吗
Are you a virgin?
需要我帮忙吗
Do you want me to help you?
就像你说的
It's like you said.
艺术要么给世界增添新的东西
The art should either bring something new into the world
要么就展示出陌生又熟悉 可怕的东西
or-or something strange and familiar and terrifying,
起码是不舒服的
or at the very least, uncomfortable.
应该能给我们怪怖的感觉
It should give us the uncanny.
所以你在第一天上有认真听我讲
So you were listening that first day.
你真觉得理查德·普林斯很无聊吗
You really think Richard Prince is boring?
真♥他♥妈♥无聊
Totally fucking boring.
好吧 那你就不会想和他一起参展
Yeah, then you wouldn't want your work at a show with him here.
什么
Uh, what?
我要跟理查德·普林斯一起展出了
I'm gonna be in a show with Richard Prince!
这张
This.
我们可以用这张 我喜欢这张
This one we can work with. I love this.
我不知道 我不确定
I don't know. I'm not sure it works.
这个任务是做一个自画像
The assignment's to do a self-portrait.
所以不要逃避它
So stop avoiding it.
逃避什么
Avoiding what?
去感受它
Feeling it.
你准备什么时候告诉我你的事
When are you gonna tell me what you've done?
他来了
He's here.
伦
Wren!
什么鬼
What the hell?
我跟你说了
Told you there was a good reason
我今年暑假不回家是有原因的
why I didn't come home this summer.
听着 我们真的不谈谈这有多疯狂吗
Look, are we really not gonna talk about how crazy this is?
我是说 我会是这孩子的舅舅
I mean, I'd-I'd be this kid's uncle.
不是这孩子 是你的孩子
Not this kid. Your kid.
这不是我的孩子
It's not my kid.
这样不对
This is wrong.
这不正常 米 上帝有其安排
And twisted, Mi. God has a plan for you.
别说这些陈词滥调了
Don't parrot them.
我很确定这不是
And I'm pretty sure that's not what this is.
那我自己的计划呢
What about my plan?
那重要吗
Does that matter?
你意识到你姐姐是我见过
Do you realize that your sister is one of the most
最有天赋的艺术家之一吗
talented artists I have ever met?
谁都可以做母亲
Anyone can be a mother.
但只有少数人能做你姐姐做的
Few can do what your sister does.
事实上
In fact...
没有人能
no one can.
我看上去像个纽约客吗
So, do I look like a New Yorker?
对 这
Yeah, it's, uh...
对 一点都不像游客
Yeah, not touristy at all.
对了 我很喜欢这辆车
I love it, by the way.
很有你的风格
It's so you.
下雨的时候门里就会灌满水 但是
Yeah, the door fills up with water when it rains, but...
让它很有个性
Gives it character.
等你到家了再打开
To open when you're home.
不要
Come on.
-好吧 -我要现在就打开
- Okay. - I'll open this thing.
不会吧
Come on.
听着 米 我希望我们能和好
Look, Mi, I... I want us to be cool.
我最不想做的就是在宝宝面前和你吵架
The last thing I want to do is fight in front of the baby.
毕竟 她遗传了你的大脑门
I mean, she's already gonna have a hard enough time
就已经够艰难了
going through life with that big-ass forehead of yours.
女孩
She?
我的直觉
It's a gut feeling.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
如果可以的话给她放点马文·盖伊的歌♥
Play her some Marvin Gaye while you can.
如果沃伦舅舅没法在她成长过程中陪着她
If she can't grow up with her Uncle Warren,
至少帮我培养一下她对音乐的品味
at least she can have some good taste in music.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所以
So, uh...
你打算告诉爸爸妈妈他们的祈祷没用吗
you gonna break it to Mom and Dad that their prayers didn't work?
至少你没变成妓♥女♥
Well, at least you're not a hooker, I guess.
-什么 -拜托
- What? - Come on.
你和那个什么波琳的在一起
The-the whole Pauline thing.
不 不是那样的
No, no, it's-it's not like that. It's...
她是我的教授 我的导师
My professor, my mentor.
嗯 我信
Mm-hmm. Right.
不管她是谁 她都没有我了解你
Well, whoever she is, she don't know you like I do.
永远别让任何人定义你
Never let anyone tell you who you are.
就算是我
Not even me.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表