剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
in the middle of the night to go play PI.
不好意思 我是记者
I'm sorry, I'm a journalist.
你出庭的时候也是在扮演吗
Are you playing when you go to court?
对不起 但
I'm sorry, but...
-这话太伤人了 比尔 -你现在吓到我了
- That's offensive, Bill. - you are scaring me now.
拜托 埃琳娜 别这样
Please, Elena. Stop this, please.
自从你遇见她开始 我就不认识你了
Ever since you met her, you're just... I don't know what you are.
但这样不好 看看你自己
But it is not good. I mean, look at yourself.
你完全失控了
You are coming completely unraveled.
我好得很
I am completely raveled.
-妈 -什么事
- Hey, Mom. - What?
-你要去哪 -我要出差
- Where are you going? - I'm going on a work trip.
好吧 我有件事得跟你说
Okay, I just, I really need to talk to you about something.
莱克西 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Lexie, can you give us a minute?
什么事 宝贝 怎么了
What is it honey? What?
没什么 没事
Nothing. Never mind.
埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Elena. Elena!
埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Elena! Elena!
请别这样
Please don't do this.
我两天后就回来
I'll be back in two days.
-欢迎光临瓦里克酒店 -谢谢
- Welcome to the Varick Hotel. - Thank you.
我需要进行...
I need to get a, you know.
堕胎 如果可能 今天最好
An abortion. Today, if possible.
登个记 坐下等吧 你得先问诊
Sign in and take a seat. You'll need to do a consult first.
玛格丽特 真是个好名字
Margaret, oh, what a pretty name.
我是埃琳娜·理查德森
I'm Elena Richardson,
我是来自俄亥俄州《西克尔时报》的记者
and I'm a reporter from The Shaker Times in Ohio.
我其实是在研究最近新出现的
I'm actually investigating this recently unearthed photograph
波琳·霍桑的摄影作品 叫做《成双》
from Pauline Hawthorne. It's called "Duo."
对 这个我看到过
Oh, yes, I've seen this.
我其实有理由相信
I actually have reason to believe
照片里的主人公曾经是这里的学生
that the subject was a student here,
这是个多么激动人心的艺术学院传奇
which is such an inspiring art school story.
我想知道我是不是可以
And I was just wondering if it would be possible
看看霍桑女士在80年代初的班级名册
to see Ms. Hawthorne's class rosters from the early '80's.
不 我们一般不提供这些
Yeah, no, we don't really do that.
我跟你说了吗 我带了木兰纸杯蛋糕给你
Did I mention that I brought these Magnolia Cupcakes for you?
米娅·怀特
宾夕法尼亚州 麦基斯波特 汉密尔顿街5634号♥
你来早了
You're early.
我上完第五节课就溜出来了
I was able to duck out after 5th.
谢谢 听说我等会不能自己开车走 所以...
Thanks. They said I can't drive myself home after, so...
听说可能要一段时间
They said it may be a while,
所以如果你想去喝杯咖啡什么的...
so if you want to go to Arabica or something...
不 莱克西 我不会把你一个人丢在这儿的
No, Lexie, I'm not going to leave you here by yourself.
你真的不想要布莱恩过来吗
Are you sure that you didn't want Brian here?
或者是塞丽娜
Or maybe Serena?
不 我只告诉了你一个人
No, you're the only person I told.
珀尔·沃伦
Pearl Warren.
是我
Hi, that's me.
-麻烦去瓦里克酒店 -好的
- The Varick Hotel, please. - Sure.
-来旅行的吗 -出差
- Here on a trip? - Uh, yes, a work trip.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是一家著名报刊的记者
I'm a journalist for a prominent newspaper.
你是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的吗
You work for The Times?
不是 在俄亥俄州东北部
No, it's in northeast Ohio.
但我有个朋友在那里工作
But I have a friend who works there.
有身居要职的朋友真好
It's nice to have friends in high places.
-《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》在附近吗 -对 挺近的
- Is The Times nearby? - It's near enough, yeah.
-你带我去那儿可以吗 -当然
- Could you take me there instead? - Sure.
-要不... -怎么了
- Uh, actually... - Yeah?
最后改一次 这附近有百货商场吗
Last change. Is there a department store nearby?
-有 就在这儿 -太好了
- Yeah. Over here. - Perfect.
您的避孕选择
避孕套应该如何使用
你想看看吗
Would you like to see?
不
No.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
你男朋友在等你吗
Is your boyfriend waiting for you?
不 只有一个朋友
Mm-mm. Just a friend.
就快好了
Nearly there now.
对不起 我慌了
I'm sorry. I panicked.
我只是...
I just...
只是那个女的是我妈妈的朋友
It's just, that woman in there is my mom's friend.
而且...
And...
如果这事传出去了 如果别人发现了
if this got out, if people found out,
真的会有很大的影响
it would like, actually matter, you know?
-我送你回家吧 -请别这样
- I'll just take you home. - Please don't.
我爸只要看我一眼 就会知道的
My dad's gonna take one look at me and he'll know.
请不要送我回家
Please don't take me home.
怎么了
What happened?
好吧 过来
Okay. Come here.
真是意外啊
As I live and breathe.
杰米
Jamie.
见到你太高兴了 你看起来...
Wow, it's, it's so good to see you. You look...
你看起来真不错
You look really great.
很抱歉打扰你 我无法想象你有多忙
Uh, I'm sorry to bother you. I can only imagine how busy you are.
我突然联♥系♥你一定让你觉得很突然吧
It must be jarring to hear from me out of the blue.
也不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
其实我来这里是为了一个故事
I'm actually here in town on a story.
我以为《西克尔时报》没有供员工出差的预算
I didn't think The Shaker Times had budget for travel.
没错 他们没有
Well, they don't, exactly.
但是我在查一个女人的身份
But I'm actually looking for the identity of this woman
她之前在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》工作
who was in The Times.
这是你的同事科琳·米切尔写的文章
Your colleague, Colleen Mitchell, wrote the article.
你能否为我做个引荐
I was wondering if you could make an introduction,
因为我有些问题想问她
'cause I have a few questions.
她不在
She's not here.
她去洛杉矶报道辛蒂·雪曼的作品回顾展了
She's out in L.A. covering the Cindy Sherman retrospective.
很抱歉我提出这个请求 但我只有一天时间
I'm sorry to even ask this, but I only have today.
你能不能帮我查一些东西
I-I don't know if maybe you could do a little digging for me.
我本想自己查的
I-I would do it myself.
但是我没有律商联讯数据库的访问权
I just don't have access to Lexis Nexis from here.
而且这不只是个报道 这是私人事务
And it's more than a story. It's actually very personal.
是吗 怎么说
Really? How?
说来话长 我想你应该没有时间听
It's a long story that I'm sure you don't have time for.
我可以帮你查
I can do some digging.
那真是太好了
Oh, that would be wonderful.
我要查的女人的名字是米娅·沃伦
Um, so her name is Mia Warren.
她的娘家姓应该是怀特
Her maiden name might be Wright.
-怀 -竖心旁的怀
- W-R? - W-R-I-G-H-T.
可能会出现纽约
And New York will probably come up
因为她在这里上过学
because I believe she went to school here,
但是也可以试试宾夕法尼亚州 麦基斯波特市
but you might want to try McKeesport, Pennsylvania as well.
我就住在瓦里克酒店
And, um, I'm just staying at the Varick Hotel,
所以你找到线索了可以给我发传真 或者
so you could fax me if you find anything, or...
或者 我请你喝一杯 以示感谢
Or, um, I could take you for a drink to say thank you.
你不觉得这至少值一顿晚餐吗
You don't think this deserves dinner at least?
好 那就吃晚餐
Sure. Dinner it is.
-我会给瓦里克酒店留言 -好
- I'll leave a message at the Varick. - Okay.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不用客气 他就在那边
You're welcome. He's right over there.
-那么 -那么
- So. - So.
你过得怎么样
How are you.
比尔现在是他律所的合伙人了
Uh, Bill is partner at his firm now.
我的孩子们都上了高中
My kids are all in high school.
莱克西在她班里排名第二
Lexie is second in her class.
-穆迪交了他第一个女朋友 -我问的是你
- Moody has his first girlfriend. - I asked how are you.
给 你们准备好点餐了吗
Here you go. Are you ready to order?
我们还需要一会儿 谢谢
I think we're gonna need another minute, thank you.
-没错 -好的
- Yes. - Sure.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我很好 我过得很好 非常的忙
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表