剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
when something like that happens to one of us,
我们所有人都会感同身受
it's like it happens to all of us, you know?
天啊 珀尔 你要把它买♥♥下来
Oh, my God. Pearl, you're getting it.
我买♥♥不了 这太贵了
I can't. It's way too much.
你可以买♥♥ 因为我会付钱
Uh, you can, because I'm paying for it.
-不 莱克西 我不能让你这么做 -当然可以
- No, Lexie, I can't let you do that. ‐ Uh, yes.
你穿这个比我穿好看得多
You would look way better in this than I ever would.
不出我意料 你太漂亮了
Doesn't surprise me. You are so pretty.
-谢谢 -你妈妈也是
- Thank you. ‐ So is your mom.
她有种 《考斯比一家》里的丹尼丝的感觉
She's got, like, this Denise from Cosby vibe.
还有你♥爸♥爸 他是混血吗
And your dad. Is he, is he mixed?
因为我觉得你很像混血
Because you look so mixed to me.
可能吧 我不太清楚 我从没见过他
Um...maybe. I don't really know. I've never met him.
但你见过他的照片 对吧
But you've seen, like, a photo of him, right?
没有 我 我可能应该
No. I, um...I should probably...
你知道 我之前告诉过布莱恩
Well, you know, I once told Brian
我确定他家里有人是白人
that I was sure someone in his family was white,
因为他妈妈的头发 你知道吗
because of his mom's hair, you know?
然后他特别生气
And then he got super offended.
结果他祖母其实有一半意大利血统
But it turns out that his grandma's actually half‐Italian,
所以他就得道歉因为我完全没说错
so he had to apologize because I was totally right.
所以我告诉你
So, I'm telling you,
你一定是混血 问问你妈妈
you're-you're mixed with something. Ask your mom.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你没事吧 出什么事了
Are you okay? What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
那是什么
What's that?
我
Oh, I, um...
我要和穆迪和一些朋友去返校节
I'm going to Homecoming with Moody and some friends.
-包里是什么 -一条裙子
- What's in the bag? ‐ A dress.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
这没什么 它在打折
I mean, it's nothing. It was on sale.
我都没花钱买♥♥ 那家店
And I didn't even buy it. The store was, like,
算是在派送
practically giving them away.
你现在喜欢这样了 跟我说谎
This is your thing now? Lying to me?
谁给你买♥♥的
Who bought this for you?
莱克西
Lexie.
做为我帮她忙的谢礼
As a thank you for something that I helped her with.
妈妈 这没什么的
Mom, it's not even a big deal.
不 你要还给她
No, you're gonna return it to her.
-我们在二手店给你买♥♥一条 -什么 不
- We'll find you something at Goodwill. ‐ What, no.
如果我要在二手店买♥♥
If I buy something from Goodwill,
还不如直接穿纸袋子
I might as well just wear a paper bag from Weinen's.
我不会退回去的
I'm not taking that back.
你在让某个被宠坏的有钱白人女孩
You're letting some rich spoiled white girl
-把你变成换装娃娃 -我没有
- turn you into her dress up doll. ‐ No, I'm not.
你不是她的 你不归莱克西·理查德森所有
She doesn't own you. You don't belong to Lexie Richardson.
你为什么在他们家工作
Why are you working in their house?
你知道为什么
You know why.
为了多挣些钱
For some extra spending money.
不 妈妈 你本可以在任何地方工作
No, see, Mom, you could have worked anywhere.
你想让我坦诚 那你也得做到
You want me to be honest? You be.
我想知道我的身世 比如你的父母
I want to know about where I came from. Like about your parents.
你知道我的父母
You know about my parents.
除了你不说的事情
Besides the fact that you don't speak.
还有我的爸爸呢
And what about my dad?
我能至少知道他的事吗
Can I at least know about him?
我告诉过你 他是把你给了我的人
I told you, he is the person who gave me you.
那不是答案
That's not an answer.
他长什么样子 是黑人吗
What does he look like? Is he black?
是白人吗 他死了吗 他是外星人吗
Is he white? Is he dead? Is he an alien?
-你为什么问这些 -我甚至都不知道
- Where is this coming from? ‐ I don't even know what
-我亲生父亲长什么样 妈妈 -这重要吗 他
- my own father looks like, Mom. ‐ Why does it matter? He's...
我是黑人 你也是
I'm black. You're black.
你是我的 是我生的
You're mine. You came from me.
你为什么不告诉我
Why won't you tell me?
-我为什么不能知道 -因为这不重要
- Why can't I know? ‐ Because it doesn't matter.
-不 但这很重要 -不重要
- No, but it does matter. ‐ It does not matter.
-对于我来说重要 -珀尔 这不重要
- It matters to me. ‐ Pearl, it doesn't matter!
如果他可以帮我们呢
What if he could help us?
-帮什么 -我不知道
- Do what? ‐ I don't know.
买♥♥幢房♥子
Buy a house.
不用在二手店买♥♥东西
Not have to shop at Goodwill.
过得好一些
Have a better life.
-你想要自行车 -妈妈
- You wanted a bike. ‐ Mom.
-我给你做了一辆自行车 -妈妈 我不是
- I made you a bike. ‐ Mom, I don't‐‐
你想要不止一面墙 我给了你四面墙
You wanted more than one wall. I gave you four walls.
妈妈 我不是那个意思
Mom, I didn't mean it like that.
你知道吗 珀尔 你就穿那条该死的裙子吧
You know what, Pearl? Just wear the damn dress.
不 他不会穿拖鞋去返校节的
No, he's not gonna wear fucking Tevas to Homecoming.
他脚趾是弯的
He's got a hook toe.
你能打给吉姆吗 他对塞丽娜简直是混球
Will you call Jim? He's being a total douchebag to Serena.
吉姆就是混球 他只会说老爸笑话
Jim is a douchebag. He makes fucking dad jokes.
好吧 听着 我会处理的 我只是要
Okay. Look I'm handling it. I'm just going to...
老兄 你到底要租那部电影多少次
Dude, how many times are you gonna rent that movie?
-我不知道卡尔喜欢玫瑰 -不是给卡尔的 混♥蛋♥
- I didn't know Carl liked roses. ‐ They're not for Carl, dick.
冷静 都会没事的
Calm down. It'll all be okay.
是蜜拉贝尔玫瑰 它们看起来像玫瑰吗
It's Mirabelle Rose. Do they even look like roses?
-不像 -他们都不是粉色的 是米黄色
- Nope. ‐ They're not even pink. They're beige.
谁不知道要把茎做成绿色啊
Who doesn't know to make the stems green?
它们看起来像人体部位
They look like body parts.
我都回想起读书俱乐部了
I'm having book club flashbacks.
我的天啊 珀尔 你太美了
Oh, my goodness, Pearl. You look so pretty.
-穆迪在里面 进去吧 -谢谢 埃琳娜
- Moody's inside, so go on in. ‐ Thanks, Elena.
-是理查德森夫人 -理查德森夫人是我岳母
- Mrs. Richardson. ‐ Oh, Mrs. Richardson is my mother‐in‐law.
我只是希望她有礼貌
Oh. Well, I just want her to be respectful.
-当然 -是啊
- Of course. ‐ Yeah.
比尔 请让米娅帮你好吗
Bill, will you let Mia help you, please?
什么 不 不用 我可以
What? No, no, I'm good. I got it, I got it.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. ‐ Okay.
有人拍照吗
Uh, hey, is anybody taking pictures?
-给孩子们拍吗 -不 给整个派对
- Of the kids? ‐ No, of the party.
因为我可以拍
Because I can.
不 我是说 我买♥♥了些拍立得
No, I mean, I bought these disposable cameras.
我以为你今晚要工作
I thought you were working tonight.
再也不用了
I don't have to anymore.
琳达会很兴奋的 当然了 我也可以付你钱
Well, Linda would be thrilled. I‐I could pay you, of course.
-不用了 -你确定吗
- No, please. ‐ Are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm, I am sure.
妈妈 我需要你帮忙
Mom, I need your help.
我的天啊 亲爱的
Oh, my God, honey.
你看起来真美 比尔 她是不是看起来很美
You look so beautiful. Bill, doesn't she look beautiful?
亲爱的 你看起来美极了
You look great, hon.
伊奇 你在流血
Izzy, you're bleeding.
我在刮腿毛 然后它刮到
I was shaving, and it caught...
-你介意我先失陪一下吗 -不介意 快去吧
- Do you mind? ‐ No, go ahead. Go in.
好 来吧 亲爱的
Okay, come on, honey.
慢慢来
Okay.
好了
Okay.
小腿和膝盖永远是最困难的部分
So the shins and the knees are always so hard.
你不能太用力
You can't push too hard.
我以前会太用力
I used to push too hard.
好 都弄好了
All right. There we go.
现在让我帮你处理一下伤口
All right, let me fix your cut there.
-都好了 -谢谢 妈妈
- There we go. ‐ Thanks, Mom.
不用客气
You're welcome.
完美
Perfect.
除了一件事
Except one thing.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, honey.
我看看
Let's see.
就是这支 好
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表