剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
她没事 她只是生气了
She's fine. She's just upset, that's all.
-妈 -你有什么毛病
- Mom! - What is the matter with you?
-放开我 -你需要专业帮助
- Get off of me! - You need professional help!
你对米娅都着迷了
This infatuation with Mia, this crush.
那不是迷恋
It's not a crush!
我迷恋的是艾普尔 我们当时交往了一整年
That was April. She was my girlfriend for a fucking year!
米娅才是真正在乎我的人
Mia was the one person who actually cared about me.
我只是想让她做我妈妈 真正爱我的妈妈
I just wanted her to be my mom. A mom who actually loved me.
跟你完全不同的妈妈
A mom who is nothing like you!
你以为我想要你这样的女儿吗
Do you think I wanted a daughter like you?
-我从一开始就不想要你 -妈
- I never wanted you in the first place! - Mom!
伊奇 等等 别走
Izzy, wait. S-Stop.
别走 别走
Don't go, don't go.
求你了 求你不要走 你不能走
Please, please, please don't go. You can't leave.
我必须走
I have to, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
妈 你要做什么 妈
Mom, what are you doing? Mom!
干嘛
What?
-我应该怎么做 -我要你做出弥补
- What am I supposed to do? - I want you to fix it.
-她走了 -妈 去追她
- She's gone. - Mom, go after her.
-做点什么 -让她去追米娅吧
- Do something! - Let her chase after Mia.
-她们天生绝配 -妈 求你了
- They deserve each other. - Mom, please.
你以为伊奇是害群之马 但她不是
You think Izzy's the fuck-up in this family but she's not.
我才是
I am.
我利用了珀尔 我偷了她的故事进入耶鲁
I used Pearl. I stole her story to get into Yale.
在诊所我写了她的名字
I wrote her name down at the clinic.
妈 我怀了孕 堕了胎 不是她
Mom, I got pregnant. I got the abortion, not her.
我试过了
And I mean, I tried.
我真的试过告诉你一切
I really tried to tell you everything.
在我身上的各种期望太大了
There's all of this pressure to be all of these things,
要做到完美 但我并不是
to be fucking perfect, but I'm not.
-我并不完美 -你就是
- I'm not fucking perfect. - Yes, you are!
不 我不是
No, I'm not!
-去你的 -汽油
- Fuck you! - The gas.
去死吧
Fuck you.
莱克西 莱克西 等等 等等
Lexie, Lexie. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
莱克西 莱克西 松手
Lexie, Lexie. Lexie, let go.
-松手 -你想住在这该死的房♥子里吗
- Let go! - Do you want to live in this fucking house?
你想成为她那样吗
Do you want to become her?
因为你绝对会变成她
Because that's exactly what's gonna happen.
看看她 看看她是什么人
Look at her. At who she is.
看看她对米娅和珀尔做了什么 再看看我们
Look at what she did to Mia and Pearl. I mean, look at us.
也许伊奇才是唯一一个一开始就看清楚的人
Maybe Izzy's the only one who actually had it right.
-妈 妈 -别烦我
- Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom. - Leave me alone.
你不许一起来 必须得走了
You have to come now. You have to go now.
-不 -房♥子着火了
- No. - Now, the house is on fire.
-快点 必须走了 -什么
- Come on, you have to go. - What?
穆迪 快走
Go, go Moody, go!
妈 求你了 快点
Mom, please. Come on.
他们发现了促燃剂
They found evidence of an accelerant.
队员们说他们进去的时候
Guys said when they went in,
到处都是小火苗
there were, uh, little fires everywhere.
那说明什么
What does that mean?
火不是自己燃的 是有人纵火
Well, the fire didn't just happen. It was set.
伊奇在哪 她在吗
Where's Izzy? Is she, uh, is she around?
她跟这事没有关系 路
She doesn't have anything to do with this, Lou.
好吧 我就是想跟她谈谈
Okay, well, I'd just like to talk to her.
她在哪
Where is she?
我们不知道
We don't know.
她是未成年人
Look, she's a minor.
没有其他房♥子受损
No other homes were damaged.
埃琳娜
Elena.
有人趁你在里面 蓄意放火烧你的房♥子
Someone intentionally burned down your house with you inside.
如果不是伊奇干的 那是谁
If Izzy didn't do this, then who did?
是我
I did it.
什么
What?
是我
I did it.
伊莎贝尔 你在吗
Isabelle! Are you here?
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle!
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle!
我以为我想做个小女孩
I thought I wanted to be made of little girl things.
参加返校节舞会 在门阶上和人亲亲
Homecoming dances, kisses on doorsteps.
指尖几乎在空中触碰
Fingertips almost touching in the air.
我以为我想兑现你的承诺
I thought I wanted to be made of the promises you made.
那些承诺尝起来如象牙
Ones that tasted like ivory.
如草莓
Like strawberry.
甚至像巧克力
And even like chocolate.
我以为我想要童话般的结局
I thought I wanted to be made of fairy tale endings.
我永远不知道什么是真实
Where I'd never know what was real...
或只是一场梦
or only a dream.
所以我梦到我属于你
So I dreamt that I belonged to you
因为我知道你会保护我不受大姑娘的事的伤害
because I knew you'd keep me safe from big girl things.
大蜘蛛
Giant spiders...
天灾
natural disasters,
还有人祸
and unnatural ones too.
和你一起关在笼子里
I've never felt as safe
我感到前所未有的安全
as I felt in that cage with you.
但当我开始醒来时
But when I started to wake up...
我看到我们周围那些镀金的栅栏
I saw those gilded bars around us.
我不记得梦境是如何发展下去的了
And I couldn't remember how it went in the dream.
就是这里吗
This is it?
你应该进去见见他们
You should go in and meet them.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
妈
Mom...
你要不要看看我写的东西
would you mind reading something that I wrote?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
好
Yeah.
我是小鸟
Was I the bird?
还是说我是笼子
Or was I the cage?
我是我自己
Was I myself?
还是我其中一位母亲
Or one of my mothers?
我安全
Was I safe?
还是我要窒息了
Or was I suffocating?
因为小鸟关在笼子里
Because the bird is in a cage.
笼子在小镇上
And the cage is in a town.
而小镇是由炫目的白色粉末和美丽的谎言而组成
And the town is made of blinding white flour and beautiful lies.
也许我们无法帮助我们梦想的东西
And maybe we can't help the things we dream of any more
就像我们不能帮助我们所组成的事物一样
than we can help the stuff we're made of,
或许我们可以
or maybe we can.
如果我们最终能看到谎言与小镇
If we can finally see the lies and the town
还有我们身处的牢笼
and the cage we're inside of,
我们也能看到许多其他的事物
we can see so many other things, too.
我们可以看到那扇门
We can see the door.
一条出路
A way out.
我们可以一飞了之
And we can fly away.
伊奇
Izzy.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表