剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
让她自己待一会吧
Just leave her alone for a while.
这是 这是花格
Oh, wow. Yeah, that's, that's tartan.
是不是很完美 这样的话
Isn't it perfect? And this way,
你可以在拍圣诞照片时穿
you can wear it in the Christmas photo.
我们不是已经拍过了吗
I thought we already did those.
是的 我们拍过了 但太难看了
Yes, we did, but they were terrible.
所以晚饭后乔治会过来再拍一次
So George is just going to pop by after dinner and take it again.
今晚 我的案子正在审讯中呢 亲爱的
Tonight? I'm in the middle of a trial, hon.
-我不会戴那条花格领带了 -你必须戴
- I'm not wearing that tartan tie again. - Yes, you are.
花格是照片中最重要的元素
It's the tartan that makes the photo.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle?
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle?
收到你的纸条了 今晚过来吧
好的 没问题
我想敬杯酒
I'd like to make a toast.
敬亚历山德拉 我们都为你骄傲
To Alexandra. We are all so proud of you.
所有的SAT私教课 AP课程 威尔斯利的暑期课程
All the SAT tutors, the AP classes, the-the summer at Wellesley.
你为此真的是全力以赴了
You really worked your tail off for this.
成功不是简简单单来的
And no one handed it to you,
你也没有通过什么配额来得到 你是凭自己努力赢得的
and you didn't fill some quota to get it. You earned it.
我知道你不能总把这个写进文章里
And I know you can't always put this in an essay,
但我认为努力和牺牲...
but I think hard work and sacrifice is...
也是很艰难的
is a hardship as well.
你可以为此感到非常自豪
One that you can feel very proud of.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -恭喜
- Cheers. - Congratulations.
-我不能为你作证 -什么
- I can't take the stand. - What?
-我不明白 -我不能作证 贝比
- I don't understand. - I can't testify, Bebe.
对不起 我... 我知道我说过我会的
I'm sorry, I, um... I know that I said I would.
-但情况很复杂 -复杂
- But it's complicated. - Complicated?
-你什么意思 -听我说
- What do you say? - Listen to me. Listen.
我怀孕的时候撒谎了
I lied when I was pregnant.
我给珀尔的父亲写了封信
I wrote a letter to Pearl's father
我告诉他我失去了孩子
and I told him that I lost the baby.
然后 我带着她逃跑了
And then, I took her and I ran.
-为什么 -因为她是我的
- Why? - Because she's mine.
不是他的 好吗 就像美玲是你的
Not his, okay? Like, like May Ling is yours.
-这就是你帮我的原因 是吗 -是啊
- So that's why you're helping me, right? - Yeah.
-那就继续帮我 -我不能
- So just help me now. - I can't.
-为什么不能呢 -因为埃琳娜知道了
- Why not? - Because Elena knows.
她发现了
She found out.
如果这件事被暴露 我可能会失去珀尔
And if this comes out, I could lose Pearl.
你真的认为现在有人可以带走珀尔吗
You really think someone can take Pearl now?
律师怎么说
What-what did the lawyer say?
我还没和任何人说过
I haven't talked to anyone.
珀尔怎么说
What did-- what did Pearl say?
-珀尔还不知道 -那你就告诉她
- Pearl doesn't know. - So you just tell her.
-我不想失去她 -你不会失去她的
- I don't want to lose her. - You won't lose her.
但如果你不帮我
But if you can't help me,
我会失去我的女儿
I'll lose my daughter.
亲爱的 你站在这里
Honey, you stand there.
有那么难吗 你看起来棒极了
All right, was it that hard? You look amazing.
但你没穿Keds格子鞋
Except you don't have the tartan Keds on.
-是的 我不会再穿了 -别傻了
- Yeah, no, I am not wearing those again. - Don't be silly.
-它们很可爱 -我说不 不是我的风格
- They're adorable. - I said no. They're not me.
它们不一定非是你的风格
They don't have to be you.
我们可以拍完照片明天再退掉
We can return them tomorrow after we take the picture.
埃琳娜 亲爱的 我今天没时间做这个
Elena, hon, I don't really have time for this today.
比尔 求你了 我们能不能别这样 就这一次
Bill, honestly, can we just not? Just this once?
伊莎贝尔 上楼去把Keds鞋穿上
Isabelle, go upstairs and put on the Keds.
我告诉过你我不♥穿♥Keds鞋 埃琳娜
I told you I'm not wearing the Keds, Elena.
我是你母亲 你不能这样跟我说话
I am your mother. You don't speak to me like that.
真的吗 你每天都叫我讨厌的名字
Really? 'Cause you call me something I hate every single day.
你为什么不能像其他人一样叫我 "伊奇"
Why can't you just call me "Izzy" Like everyone else?
-因为那不是你的名字 -莱克西 穆迪 崔普
- Because it's not your name. - Lexie, Moody, Trip.
-其他人都有昵称 -你不是其他人
- Everyone else gets a nickname. - You're not everyone else.
-我可以不拍到她的鞋子 -等等
- You know, I can just frame her shoes-- - Just a moment.
这不是你一个人的事 是我们大家的事
This is not about you. This is about us.
如果你想做这个家的一员 想住在这房♥子里
And if you want to be part of this family, and live in this house
你♥他♥妈♥就上楼去把Keds穿上
then you will go upstairs and put on the fucking Keds!
麻烦你稍等一下
We're just gonna need a minute.
现在方便谈谈吗
Is now an okay time to talk?
-当然 -好
- Sure. - Okay.
我想告诉你
I want to let you know that...
我明天会为贝比作证
I'll be testifying for Bebe tomorrow.
有些事可能会在法庭上公布出来
And it's possible that some things might come out in court.
你是说像我们是百万富翁这样的事吗
You mean, that we're, like, millionaires or something?
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
崔普说 埃琳娜觉得你偷偷存了一笔钱
Trip said that Elena thinks you have some secret stash of money
你拿出来为贝比支付法律费用了
that you're using to pay for Bebe's legal fees.
我是承担了贝比的法律费用
I am paying for Bebe's legal fees.
我最近卖♥♥了一幅旧照片
I recently sold an old photo
赚了一大笔钱
for a large sum of money.
-50万美元吗 -没那么多
- Half a million dollars? - Not quite.
但这幅照片是一位老朋友的礼物
But the photo was a gift from an old friend.
让我在需要钱时可以卖♥♥掉的
For me to sell if I ever needed the money.
我们一直都需要钱
We've always needed the money.
珀尔 请你听我说
Pearl, please let me talk
因为我有很多事需要告诉你
because there's a lot that I need to tell you.
不 不 不 我们在地板上睡觉
No, no, no, no, no, no. We sleep on floors.
你让我以为这种生活是迫不得已
You made it seem like we had to live this way.
就好像我们别无选择
Like there was no other choice.
这种生活对你来说不够奢华吗 珀尔
Has this life not be fancy enough for you, Pearl?
你是不是以为
Do you think that
我有了自己的房♥间 就会被宠出公主病
I'd be some spoiled brat if I had my own room?
-不是 -自己的床呢
- No. - My own bed?
不是 我们拥有的已经足够了
No. We have always had enough.
什么 我拥有什么
What? What have I had?
一百张床吗
A hundred beds?
够了 别他妈再说什么墙
Just stop, just stop fucking talking about the walls--
-注意言辞 -什么自行车和床了
- Watch it. - And the bikes and the beds.
你什么事都不对我坦白
You haven't been honest with me about anything!
你为了她 卖♥♥掉本该是我们的东西
And I had to hear from Trip that you sold something
我还要听崔普说才知道
that was supposed to be for us, for her.
不 是给你的 我专门留了一笔钱给你
No, it is for you. There is a fund set aside for you.
-出去 -不 珀尔 珀尔 不
- Get out. - No, Pearl, Pearl, no.
-这是我的房♥间 我不想要你 -别这样
- This is my room and I don't want you-- - Stop it.
-出去 出去 -坐下来听我说
- Get out. Get out! - Just sit down and listen--
-马上从我房♥间里出去 -好吧 好吧
- Get out of my room now! - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
那火气 她真是太失控了
Oh, that outburst. She is just out of control.
但乔治觉得他还能补救 所以还好
But George thinks he has something salvageable, so that's good.
对不起 亲爱的 我知道你在做准备
I'm sorry, honey. I know you're prepping.
明天是琳达出庭作证吗
Is it Linda that's testifying tomorrow?
嗯 艾德还找了别的证人
Mm-mm, Ed still has another witness.
他还能打电♥话♥给谁呢
Well, who is there even left to call?
不会吧
No.
她一直都在名单上
Well, she was always on the list.
我只是很惊讶她还要作证
I'm just surprised she's still testifying.
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't she be?
我遇到她了 还跟她谈了谈
Well, I ran into her, and we had a little chat.
我告诉她我知道的事 我们达成了共识
I told her what I knew and we came to an understanding.
-你威胁她了 -没有
- You threatened her. - No.
-没有 我没有威胁她 -现在
- No, I did not threaten her. - Now,
我不仅失去了出其不意的机会
I have not only lost the element of surprise,
还可能被指控干预证人
I could also be accused of witness tampering.
-我的天哪 -我只是想帮忙
- Jesus Christ. - I was trying to help.
你没有帮上忙
You are not helping.
-你去哪里 -我去办公室
- Where are you going? - I'm going to the office.
我有工作要做
I have to work.
这些东西你拿来有什么用
What do you even need these for?
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表