剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
There are so many secrets, Mi.
这些秘密让你孤独
It's those secrets that keep you alone.
让你与他人隔绝 包括你爱的人
That isolate you, even from the ones you love.
还有你爱过的人
And loved.
亲爱的 我想这才是你真正害怕的事
Honey, I think this is what you're really scared of.
但也许是时候和她说实话了
But maybe it's time to be honest with her.
天呐 安妮塔 我觉得我做不到
God, Anita. I don't think I can do that.
我觉得我做不到
I... I don't think I can do...
你好 你是怀特太太吗
Hi. Are you Mrs. Wright?
-我是 -我叫埃琳娜·理查德森
- Yes. - I'm Elena Richardson.
我是俄亥俄州《西克尔时报》的记者
I'm a reporter from The Shaker Times in Ohio.
非常抱歉打扰你
I'm so sorry to bother you,
但是我在写一篇关于你女儿米娅的报道
but I'm doing a story about your daughter, Mia.
你愿意和我聊聊吗
Would you be willing to talk to me?
马文·盖伊混音
《钟形罩》
上次我们见到米娅的时候 她怀孕了
The last time we saw Mia, she was pregnant.
你们从来没见过你的外孙女吗
You've never met your grandchild?
那个孩子永远也不会是我们的外孙女
That baby was never going to be our grandchild.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I... I don't understand.
米娅在照片里抱着的那个孩子
The baby Mia was carrying in that picture.
不是她的孩子
It was not hers.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表