剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
亲爱的
Oh, hi, honey.
我来帮忙 你一定累坏了
Here, let me help you. You must be exhausted.
-我没事 -你怎么会没事 亲爱的
‐ I'm fine. ‐ How could you be fine, honey?
-发生了这些事之后 -我只是不明白
- After everything. ‐ I just don't understand.
我不明白社工寻找她的生母
I don't understand how the social worker
找了几个月了
searched for months for the birth mother.
突然 她就凭空出现在我房♥子里
And then, out of nowhere, she just shows up at my house.
我的住址不是应该保密的吗
I mean, it was all supposed to be confidential, right?
-她怎么知道的我住哪 -我不清楚
- How did she know where we live? ‐ I don't know.
她又是怎么找到我们的
How did she even find us?
我不知道 我来抱她吧
I don't know. Should I get her?
不用 我来抱 我来抱 宝贝过来 是妈妈
No, I got her, I got her. Oh, come here. Oh, mama.
来 坐这里
Okay, here.
你想跟小羊玩儿吗
You want to see Lamby?
你要跟你的小羊玩儿吗 说你好
You want to see your little Lamby? Say hi.
我感觉我陷入噩梦 不能醒过来
I mean... I feel like I'm in a nightmare and I can't wake up.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
她是我的世界 她是我的全世界
I mean, she's my world. She's my whole world.
我知道
I know.
我查到了一个名字
Look, I got a name.
我想我找到了蜜拉贝尔的...
I, I think I, I think I found Mirabelle's...
-什么 怎么找到的 -花了很多功夫
‐ What? How? ‐ It took a lot of digging,
但她好像已经在俄亥俄州待了几年了
but it seems like she's been in Ohio for a couple of years
几乎可以确定她是非法留在这个国家
and she's almost certainly in this country illegally.
最近她工作的时候偷钱还被老板抓了个现行
She got caught recently trying to steal money from work.
亲爱的 我...
Honey, I...
我认为你说得对 我想她正打算雇个律师
I think you were right. I think she's trying to hire a lawyer.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
-我理解 -老天啊
‐ I know. ‐ Oh, my God.
但我们不能给她时间去准备争夺监护权
But we can't give her time to prepare for a custody battle.
我们现在要上法庭了吗 我要去法庭了
We have to go to court now? I'm gonna have to go to court?
-我不确定 -去争夺我自己孩子的监护权
‐ I mean, I don't know. ‐ And fight for my own child?
-我 -这太疯狂了
‐ I... ‐ This is crazy.
我们活在什么样的世界啊
What world are we living in
我要去争夺自己孩子的监护权
where this is even a question?
我知道 琳达 但我有她的地址
I know, I know, Linda. But I have her address
我觉得你可以去那里
and I think that you should go there
找她聊聊 妈妈跟妈妈间的沟通
and talk to her, mother to mother.
不 她不是她的妈妈
Oh, no, she's not her mother!
她只是个非法居留的外国人
She is an illegal alien
她把自己的孩子扔到冰天雪地里任她被冻死
who left her baby in the fucking cold to die.
那是她的选择
She chose that.
她做的那个选择 不是我
She made that choice. Not me.
她已经不配做蜜拉贝尔的妈妈了
She doesn't get to be Mirabelle's mother anymore.
我明白
I know.
不 我会去 我会去跟她谈谈
No, you know, I will, I will, I will. I will go talk to her.
我去告诉她 离我家人远点
I'm gonna tell her to stay the fuck away from my family
离我的孩子远点 对不起
and the fuck away from my baby. I'm so sorry.
-天啊 我做不到 -是的 你不该面对这些
- Oh, God, I can't do this. ‐ No, I don't think you should.
-我做不到 -琳达 这对你压力太大了
‐ I can't do this. ‐ It's too much for you, Linda.
我们要冷静跟她聊聊
And we have to talk to her calmly and,
要理智点跟她解释
and rationally and explain to her
你和马克能给蜜拉贝尔提供更好的生活
that you and Mark can just provide a better life for Mirabelle.
我会让她明白这一点
I can make her understand that.
万一行不通呢
What if it doesn't work?
那接下来...
Then...
接下来会发生什么
Then what?
接下来会发生什么 我...
Then what, I...
我失去我的孩子吗
I lose my baby?
又一次吗
Again?
我又失去一个孩子
I lose another baby?
他们要把我的孩子带走了
They're gonna take my baby.
不行
No.
你有马克的支票簿吗
Do, do you have Mark's checkbook?
我有
Yeah.
同学们 这就是为什么它被称作实践测验
This is why it's called a practice quiz, people.
你们有两天时间来提高自己的分数
You have two days to get these grades up.
我建议你充分利用这段时间
I suggest you use the time to your advantage.
贝利先生
Mr. Bailey.
别再在笔记本上乱画了
Stop doodling in your notebook.
可能会更差呢 对吧
Could be worse, right?
我可以帮你
I could help.
如果你愿意的话 你也可以不接受 都行
If you want. Or not. It's, you know, it's whatever.
所以在这个问题中 我们要解出正弦值
So in this problem, we have to solve for sine.
好吧 正弦值是什么
Right, uh, what, what exactly is a sine?
就是一个表达角度的值
It's just the measurement of an angle.
正弦值是直角三角形中 对边的长
Sine is the ratio of the opposite side of the triangle
比上斜边的长的值
over the hypotenuse.
我画给你看
I'll show you.
你身上有...
You smell like, um...
一种味道
something.
我也不知道 可能是VO5洗发水吧
I don't know. VO-5, maybe.
嗯 可能吧
Right, maybe.
那是不是番茄汁的味道
Isn't that, like, tomato juice?
那是V8
That's V8.
嗯 是吧 很多V开头的
Right, right. Lot of V's.
-对不起 -不 没关系
- I'm sorry. - No, no, it's, it's okay.
我们要不要去我的房♥间继续
Should we, like, do this in my room?
继续 继续干什么
Do, do what?
继续... 你知道的
Do you have, like, you know...?
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
我是埃琳娜·理查德森
I'm Elena Richardson.
谢谢
Thank you.
你肯定很难熬
This must be incredibly hard for you.
是的 非常难熬
Yes. Very hard.
我真的很敬佩你
I really admire you.
你虽然只能给你的女儿提供有限的支持和资源
You cared for your daughter with so little support
但你依然很关心他
and very few resources all by yourself.
但是当你知道她需要的是
But when you knew that she needed a life
你无法给予的人生时
that you couldn't give her,
你做出了一个母亲能做的最大牺牲
you made the biggest sacrifice a mother can make.
你做出了对她来说最好的决定
You did what was best for her.
你是一个那么伟大的母亲
And you're such a good mother.
我知道你绝对不会做出
I know you would never do anything
任何会伤害你女儿的事
that would hurt your daughter.
让她离开她的家
And taking her away from her home,
会对她造成你无法想象的伤害
that would harm her more than you can possibly imagine.
她是我的女儿 我只想她和我一起
She's my daughter. I just want her here with me.
我知道 最佳选择往往是最困难的选择
I know, I know. It's-it's very hard to do what is best,
更何况你生活得很艰辛
and especially when life is not easy.
但是我们 我们希望能让你过上更好的生活
But we, we want to make your life easier.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们可以找律师起草
We have lawyers who can have papers drawn
让琳达和马克获得完全监护权的文件
that will grand Linda and Mark full custody.
但是他们都是通情达理的人
But they are good and reasonable people,
如果你还是想见蜜拉贝尔
and I'm sure they would grant visitation
他们也会允许你探视的
if you wanted to still see Mirabelle.
美玲 她的名字叫美玲
May Ling. Her name is May Ling.
我们也想为你请一位移♥民♥律师
And we want to get you an immigration attorney
好让你能合法地留在这个国家
who would make it possible for you to stay in this country
继续留在这里
and, and be here legally.
所以如果你还有别的孩子...
So that if you had more children that...
他们可以认识美玲
they could grow up knowing May Ling.
是数额不够吗
Is it the amount?
这个我们可以商量
Because I'm sure we can come to an agreement.
你想要什么数
What would be the amount?
你有孩子吗 女士
You have children, Miss?
我有 我有四个孩子
Yes, I do. I have four children.
多少钱能让你卖♥♥掉他们
How much you sell them for?
你对那孩子做的事
You know, you should have gone to jail
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表