剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
Ah. This is, yes. Okay.
好了
Okay. Mm.
好 让我们看看
Okay, let's see.
现在是完美了
Now it's perfect.
-米娅 真高兴你找到了 -你好
- Oh, Mia, I'm so glad you found it. ‐ Hi.
你还记得读书俱乐部的琳达吗
You remember Linda from book club.
-当然了 -太棒了
- Of course. ‐ Yes.
谁能忘得了读书俱乐部
Who could forget book club?
真感谢你来帮忙 你人真是太好了
Thank you so much for doing this. That is so sweet.
-这是崇高无比的 -这没什么的 我
- It is above and beyond. ‐ It's not a problem. I
等等 抱歉 丽兹会来吗
Wait, I'm sorry, did...is Liz coming?
不会 她说她得工作
Oh, no, she said she had a work thing.
但是听着像是借口 她对小孩敬谢不敏
Although it sounds like an excuse. She's allergic to children.
她会劝一切愿意听她说话的人不要生小孩
She tries to persuade anyone who will listen not to have them.
也许她不在更好 她不知道她的生活有多空虚
Maybe it's better off. She doesn't know how empty her life is.
埃琳娜跟我说过你的故事
Ele-Elena told me your story.
真是个奇迹 对吧 你抱有希望 祈祷
It's a miracle, right? I mean, you hope, you pray.
而后放弃了希望和祈祷 结果
Then you give up hoping and praying. And then...
虽然这中间有损失 接着
you know, there's losses. And then, you, uh...
我也不知道
I don't know.
有人说是孩子来找你 我觉得这是真的
They say that, you know, your children find you and I think it's true.
-她现在在哪呢 -她在楼上睡觉 谢天谢地
- And where is she now? ‐ Upstairs napping, thankfully.
我们很晚才哄她入睡 这样她就能赶上吃蛋糕
We were able to put her down late so she makes it to cake.
-真是太聪明了 -我完全忘记告诉你了
- Oh, that's so smart. ‐ And I completely forgot to tell you.
-黛比·贾维斯会来的 -但是她没有回复请帖
- Debbie Jarvis is coming. ‐ But she didn't RSVP.
她回了 她回的是她不会来
She did. She said she wasn't coming.
我的天啊 谁会这么做啊
Oh, my God. Who does that?
-很显然 黛比·贾维斯 -真是个极品
- Debbie Jarvis, apparently. ‐ What a piece of work.
你真是超越自己了
You really outdid yourself.
天哪 凉鞋 你真♥他♥妈♥的穿来了
God, I mean, Tevas? You're really fucking doing this?
他真的这么做了
He's really fucking doing this.
我的天 那照片怎么办
Oh, my God. What about the pictures?
等等 宝贝 我们得轰动入场
Wait, wait, wait, babe. We got to make an entrance.
行吧 随便
All right, whatever.
你不会还在为愚蠢的论文生气吧
Okay, are you really still mad about the stupid essay?
那不愚蠢
It's not stupid.
好吧 你知道我跟珀尔谈过了 对吗
Okay, you know I talked to Pearl, right?
她说那没什么大不了的 这是原话
She said it was no big deal. That's a literal quote.
为什么你还要小题大做呢
Why are you still making a federal case about this?
因为你不懂
Because you don't get it.
我知道这是我们最后一个返校节
Well, I get that it's our last Homecoming.
而我们是派对国王和王后
And we're king and queen.
而你看起来非常性感
And you look totally hot.
就像泰森·贝克福德一样性感
Like Tyson Beckford hot.
打扰了 你们有波旁芥末酱吗
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
-就像电影情节一样 -是啊
- It's like a movie. ‐ Yeah.
希望我们不会被猪血浇一身
Hopefully we don't get drenched in pig's blood.
-你想跳舞吗 -要是音乐能像样点的话
- Want to dance? ‐ If there was actual music.
而不是这种垃圾
Not this shit.
-你好 珀尔 -你好 莱克西
- Oh, hey, Pearl. ‐ Hi, Lexie.
-你看起来真漂亮 -谢谢
- You look pretty. ‐ Thank you.
看到了吗 我们关系很好
See? We're cool.
你不是说高中舞会
Yo, I thought you said high school dances
就是嗑药 热汗淋漓和打飞机吗
were all hype, sweat, and handjobs.
-我没说过 -但话又说回来
- No. ‐ Oh, but then again,
你只了解嗑药和热汗淋漓吧
you'd-you'd only know about the hype and the sweat, huh?
行了 白♥痴♥ 你不该去对付"珍"吗
Okay, dumbass, isn't there a Jen somewhere you need to manhandle?
怎么了
What?
没什么 就是你看上去大不一样了
Nothing, you just, you just look different.
我的天哪 库萨诺和托茨刚刚被抓包了
Oh, my God, Cusano and Totts just got busted,
他们在练球场里做♥爱♥
like, doing it in the cage.
她的胸全都露出来了
Her boob was, like, totally out.
天啊天啊 我喜欢这首歌♥ 来跳舞吧
Oh, my God, oh, my God, I love this song. Come dance.
干杯 我也很高兴见到你
Cheers, good to see you, too.
你会上葆拉·琼斯吗
I, would you do Paula Jones?
-妈的 你也见过她 -算了吧 滑坡谬误
- I mean, shit, you've seen her. ‐ Uh, I'm good. Slippery slope.
-你好 你过得怎么样 -你好
- Oh, hi, how are you? - Oh, hi.
我喜欢你的裙子
I love your dress.
宝贝 我要在另一个房♥间把电视打开 行吗
Babe, I'm gonna turn the game on in the other room, all right?
-有季后赛 -好啊
- It's the playoffs. ‐ Okay.
如果把她吵醒了的话就得马上关掉
And it's gonna go off as soon as she wakes up.
-你好 -是 女士
- Hi. ‐ Yes, ma'am, hi.
天啊
Jeez.
那就是每天在你家里的女人
That is the woman that's in your house every day,
埃琳娜对此不介意吗
and Elena's okay with it?
是埃琳娜的主意
It was Elena's idea.
你一定在逗我 我想过你的生活
You got to be kidding me. I want your life.
黛比
Debbie.
-埃琳娜 -很高兴见到你
- Elena. ‐ Hey, it's so good to see you.
我想你的回复可能在邮件里找不到了
I guess your RSVP got lost in the mail.
几个星期前的读书会你也没来
We missed you at book club a couple of weeks ago.
考虑到各种事 我打算不参加
Well, I decided to sit it out given everything.
那个主题似乎太私人了
The subject matter seemed a little close to home.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, I don't follow.
那里不太适合聊那个话题
Well, it's not really the place to get into it.
姐♥妹♥们♥彼此留点空间我觉得挺好的
I think it's good the girls are taking some space.
你知道你女儿在霸凌我的伊莎贝尔吗
Are you aware your daughter's been bullying my Isabelle?
-行了 埃琳娜 -传播她的谣言
- Okay, Elena. ‐ Spreading rumors about her
辱骂她 你都知道吗
and calling her names. Did you know that?
不管艾普尔做过什么 没做过什么
Whatever April's done or hasn't done,
跟你女儿恶心的行为比起来都不算什么
it pales in comparison to your daughter's disgusting actions.
抱歉 你在说什么
I'm sorry. What are you talking about?
你不知道你女儿做过什么吗
Do you not know what your daughter did?
-还不错 对吗 -是的
- Not so bad, right? ‐ Yeah.
你让这件事更美好了
You make it better.
你让一切都变得更好
You make everything better.
我的天
Oh, my God.
伊奇
Izzy.
-你能放开我吗 -你在做什么
- Would you let go of me? ‐ What are you doing?
-跳舞 -你让卡尔的手放在你屁♥股♥上
- Dancing. ‐ With Carl's hand on your ass?
说得好像你没尝试摸珀尔的屁♥股♥一样
Like you're not trying to touch Pearl's?
你不需要证明什么 你明白吗
You know you don't need to prove anything, right?
-你不明白 好吗 -我懂的
- You don't get it, okay? ‐ I get it.
你不惧怕任何人任何事
You are someone that isn't afraid of anyone or anything.
不怕妈妈 也不怕该死的艾普尔
Not Mom, not fucking April.
我了解你
Look, I know you!
你不在乎别人的想法
And you don't give a shit about what anybody thinks.
我很喜欢你这一点
And I love that about you.
十二月
December!
十二月
December!
过会儿见
See you around.
-拜拜 -说唱 我们的最爱
- Bye. ‐ Rap. Our favorite.
我知道西克尔不太容易融入
Look, I know Shaker's not the easiest place to fit in,
所以如果你需要什么 跟我说一声
so if you ever need anything, hit me up.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
还有莱克西
And um, with Lexie.
你知道如果你对她有不满的话
You know you don't have to be cool with things
你不需要假装无事发生吧
if you're not, right?
我为什么要对她不满
Why wouldn't I be cool?
她抢了你的辅♥导♥员故事
I mean, she took your counselor story
写成了她自己的事
and wrote it as if it happened to her, so.
等一下 你是说我给她灵感的那篇论文吗
Wait, you mean the one I inspired?
她是这么跟你说的吗
Is that what she told you?
好了 行动者和撼动者
All right, movers and shakers,
是时候空出舞台来点狂野的舞蹈了
it's tiggity time for the court to come to the flizzor for their dance.
我们的舞王和舞后在哪里 来吧
Where our king and queen at? Come on.
你明白这很糟糕 对吗
You-you get that's, like, bad, right?
布莱 布莱恩 我们现在应该上台了
Bri. Brian, we're supposed to be out there like, right now.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't, I don't know what happened.
等等 莱克西
Wait, Lexie.
-比尔 -在
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表