剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
看到我受的欺负了吗 珀尔
Do you see the abuse I suffer, Pearl?
她真的不来吃晚饭吗
Is she really not coming to dinner?
她说她不饿
She said she's not hungry.
我如果有那种发型我也会躲起来
I'd hide too if I had that haircut.
她应该搞成《魔鬼女大兵》里那样
She should just G.I. Jane it.
该电影女主角入伍后为寸头造型
你们俩 别闹了
Hey, you two, knock it off.
不敢相信在音乐会前一天她做了这种事
Oh, I can't believe she did this the day before the concert.
崔普 你能把土豆递给珀尔吗
Trip, can you pass the potatoes to Pearl, please?
-没问题 -说到音乐会
‐ Sure. - Speaking of the concert,
我明晚去不了了
I'm not gonna be able to make it tomorrow night.
-什么 -我争取过了 但是安德森说
- What? ‐ I tried, but Anderson said
他只有周五晚上有空会面
he could only meet on Friday night.
-但是这早就安排好了 亲爱的 -我知道 亲爱的
- But it's in the calendar, honey. - I know, hon.
-那她还会上台表演吗 -她最好会
‐ Is she even playing? - She better be.
不然凭她自己的成绩她可拿不到大学的奖学金
I mean, she's not getting a college scholarship with her grades.
珀尔 你有开始物色大学了吗
Pearl, have you been looking at colleges yet?
没有
No.
你不是马上就高二了吗
Wait, aren't you gonna be a sophomore?
不是所有人都早早计划好了人生
Not everyone has their whole life planned out.
我打算去耶鲁大学
I'm going to Yale.
据统计 这里的学生大多都能去名校
You know, kids here statistically go to the best colleges,
所以进了西克尔高中就已经有了很大优势
so you'll have a leg up just by going to Shaker.
-恭喜 -谢谢
‐ Congratulations. ‐ Thanks.
她还没申请呢
She hasn't even applied yet,
珀尔申请肯定也不会有什么困难
and Pearl is not going to have any trouble.
《钟型坛》可是她的娱乐读物
She reads The Bell Jar for fun.
女诗人西尔维娅·普拉斯的半自传体小说
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? ‐ Yeah.
反正现在有了《平权法案》
Well, with all this affirmative action stuff,
无论你到哪儿都会成功的
you'll be a shoe‐in practically anywhere.
怎么 布莱恩一直这么说的
Ow, what? It's what Brian always says.
布莱恩是她男友 他是非裔美国人
That's her boyfriend. He's African‐American.
你真的不用送我的
You really didn't have to drive me.
我妈妈可以来接我
My mom could have come.
我想送送你
Oh, I wanted to.
-就你跟你妈妈两个人生活吗 -是的
- So is it just you and your mom? ‐ Mm‐hmm.
那你们俩一定很亲近
Oh, you two must be so close.
你家真漂亮
Your house is so beautiful.
我真的很喜欢你用颜色来排列所有书
I really liked how all your books were arranged by color.
-谢谢你注意到了 -客气
‐ Thank you so much for noticing. ‐ Of course.
-你什么时候采访 -什么类型的艺术家
- So when did you get to interview ‐ So what kind of artist is
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事没事 你先说
No, no, you go ahead.
我就想问问那个采访 是不是最近的
I was just gonna ask if it was recent. That interview.
是的 就在俄克拉何马城爆♥炸♥案后
Yes, well, it was right after the Oklahoma City bombing,
我不敢相信我居然能采访她
and I couldn't believe I got her.
我很想读一读那篇文章
Well, I'm, I'd love to read it.
如果你有一份的话
If you have a copy, of course.
我有八份
Oh, I have eight.
我也写作
I write, too.
我写诗 跟你写的类型不太一样 但是
Poetry. It's, it's not the same as what you do, I know, but it's‐‐
肯定很棒
I‐I'm sure it's wonderful.
新闻稿件有时限制很多
Journalism can be so prescribed, you know?
但我能从人物事件地点中找到安慰
But I find comfort in the who, what, where.
我很期待读你的作品
I'd be curious to read your work.
也期待你妈妈的作品 听起来很厉害
And see your mother's art. It sounds very impressive.
你做的事情也非常厉害
Well, what you do is impressive,too.
我希望某一天我也能做到
I'd love to do that someday.
-真的吗 -是的
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
就像莱克西所说的 你已经来到西克尔
Well, like Lexie said, you're in Shaker now.
没有什么不可能
Anything is possible.
再次谢谢你送我 还送我这些东西
Thanks again for the ride, and these.
没事没事
Yes, of course, of course.
-晚安 -晚安
‐ Okay, good night. ‐ Good night.
珀尔
Oh, Pearl.
我希望你知道我永远欢迎你来我家 好吗
I want you to know you're always welcome at our house, okay?
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
珀尔
Pearl.
珀尔
Hey, Pearl.
我给你带了点东西
I got you something.
-穆迪 你认真的吗 -是啊
- Moody, are you serious? ‐ Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这就是你想带我来的地方吗 废品场
This is where you wanted to take me? A junkyard?
你过会儿就知道了 来吧
You'll see. Come on.
此路不通
我的天
Oh, my God.
世上有三件事无法永远隐藏
太阳 月亮 和真♥相♥
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我的破车
Uh, my wreck.
你读了
You read it.
那首诗
That poem.
对
Yeah.
我喜欢那句话
I love that line.
"我来看那造成的损坏"
"I came to see the damage that was done."
"和那盛行的珍宝"
"And the treasures that prevail."
伊莎贝尔·玛丽 我们要迟到了
Isabelle Marie, we're gonna be late.
我们得出发了
We've got to go.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
我会把扣子扣上的
I'm gonna button it.
不行 绝对不行 我上周给你买♥♥的裙子呢
No, just no. Where is the dress that I bought you last week?
-妈 拜托不要 -给 把这条穿上
‐ Mom, just please stop. ‐ Here, put this on.
这不是我的风格
It's not me.
你没资格保持自己的风格了
You lost the privilege of being you
因为你把自己的头发点燃了
when you set your hair on fire.
没有人会穿着截腿牛仔裤
No one wears cutoff jeans
和克利夫兰室内管弦乐队一起表演
to perform with the Cleveland Youth Chamber Orchestra.
-我会 -重点不是你的意愿
‐ I do. ‐ Well this isn't about you.
社会不是这样运作的
That's not how the world works.
有约定俗成的规则 它们存在是有原因的
There are rules, and they exist for a reason.
如果你遵从这些规则 你就会获得成功
If you follow the rules, you'll succeed.
在侧写方面成功吗
Succeed in profiling?
快点给我穿上这条裙子
Just put on the god damn dress.
再把你剩下的头发梳一梳
And brush what's left of your hair.
我们可以选迪伦或者尼尔·杨的歌♥
Okay, so the options are, we have Dylan, uh, Neil Young.
我还会一首湿齿轮蛤♥蟆♥的歌♥
I know that one Toad the Wet Sprocket song.
就那一首歌♥
Their one song, yay.
或者选一首诗怎么样
Or how about a poem?
你也写诗吗
You write poetry, too?
不 我是指选一首你的诗
No, I meant one of yours.
好啊
Okay.
为什么我们不再是朋友了
Why aren't we friends anymore?
你知道为什么
You know why.
怪胎
Freak.
"你会说我偷走了它们"
"You'll say I stole them
"因为我将它们从你的更衣室取走"
"When I took them off your dress room
"并将它们放置在我妈妈的黑色手提包里"
"and put them in my mom's black purse.
"那是她从亚利桑那州买♥♥来的"
"The one she got in Arizona.
"或是萨克门拉托 又或者是新奥尔良"
"Or Sacramento. Or maybe it was New Orleans."
"但我会把它们放在我认为安全的地方"
"But I put them where I knew they'd be safe.
"它们光滑的陶瓷表面"
"Their smooth ceramic skin."
第二排第14个
Second stand at 14.
"一个像是象牙"
"One like ivory."
"一个像是草莓"
"One like strawberry."
"一个像是巧克力"
"One like chocolate."
"你会说我偷走了它们 而马匹应该免费骑乘"
"You'll say I stole them and that horses should ride free.
"但命中注定属于你的东西也能被偷走吗"
"But can something be stolen if it was always meant for you?"
穆迪 那是什么
Moody, what is that?
等等 她在干什么
Wait, what is she doing?
-她为什么没在演奏 -我不知道
- Why isn't she playing? ‐ I don't know.
不是你的玩偶
我靠
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表