剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
你们愿意付多少钱
How much would you pay?
多快我可以拿到
And-and how soon would I get it?
我们想的是一万美金 如果金额
We thought $10,000, if that seems...
少于一万二我做不了
I-I can't do it for less than 12.
我觉得我们可以支付一万二
I think we can make 12 work.
你觉得吗 还是
You think, or...
-你可以支付 -我们可以
- or you can? - We can.
我们可以 我们可以起草正式文件
We can, we can draw official paperwork.
-我们可以解决付款... -任何事
- We can figure out a payment-- - Anything...
只要能让你感到舒服
to make you feel comfortable.
我感觉很舒服
I'm comfortable.
我同意了
I'm in.
她同意了
She's in.
她同意了
She's in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
1983年 俄亥俄州 西克尔高地
周一快乐 进来吧 快进来
Hi! Happy Monday. Come in, come in.
-早上好 -早上好
- Wow, good morning. - Good morning.
这个家伙马上要喝奶了
Oh, so this guy's going to need a bottle soon
可能还需要换尿布
and probably a diaper change.
我会把他收拾干净 让他准备好统治世界
I'll get him all cleaned up and ready for world domination.
莱克西已经吃过了
Lexie's already eaten
她不会造成什么麻烦
She'll give you no trouble.
崔普很喜欢吃零食
And Trip's kind of a grazer.
这个是紧急联♥系♥人号♥码
Emergency contacts.
我妈妈的电♥话♥在第一个
While my mother is at the top of the list,
你绝对不想下午三点半以后打过去的
you definitely do not want to call her after 3:30 P.M.,
因为那个时候她已经是一只南瓜了
at which time she turns into a pumpkin.
一只醉醺醺的 不可靠的南瓜
A boozy, unreliable pumpkin.
明白了 我有个小姨也有变南瓜的趋势
I get it, I have an aunt with, um, pumpkin tendencies.
你好 你是瑞秋吗
Hi, it's Rachel, right?
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 我是比尔
Nice to meet you. Bill.
你好啊
And HI to you.
昨晚非常快乐
Last night was really fun.
大男孩
Big boy.
你会照顾好你的弟弟妹妹吗
You gonna take care of your brother and sister?
守护好堡垒 我就能
Hold down the fort? Oh, I could just--
我想把你吃了 好的
I want to eat you. Okay.
-亲爱的 祝你回归第一天顺利 -我会的
- Honey, have a great first day back. - I will.
-我也马上走了 -好的 拜拜各位
- I'm right behind you. - Okay, bye, guys.
好了 妈妈要走了 妈妈爱你
Okay, Mommy's going. Mommy loves you.
不用紧张
Don't be nervous.
妈妈们回归职场的时候总是很不容易
Moms always have a hard time going back to work,
但你不需要感到愧疚
but you have nothing to feel guilty about.
说真的
Seriously.
好咯 快去找你的弟弟妹妹吧
Okay, let's go find your brother and sister.
谢谢大家
Oh, thank you.
-埃琳娜 -你好
- Elena. - Hi.
-你看上去棒极了 -谢谢
- You look amazing. - Oh, thanks.
我真想杀了你
I could kill you.
来吧 让我们看看小孩子
Come on, let us see the little guy.
看看谁终于决定放下宝宝来工作了
Well, look who finally decided to put down the babies.
他名字不会真是穆迪吧 我没有评判的意思
His name's not really Moody, is it? Not that I'm judging.
是迈克尔
It's Michael.
真不敢相信你都有三个孩子了
I can't believe you have three now.
-是啊 -告诉我你不会再生了
- I know. - Please tell me you're done.
绝对不生了
So done.
事实上 我想和你谈谈
Uh, in fact, I wanted to talk to you.
我听说丹尼跳槽去《实话报》了
I heard Danny left for The Plain Dealer,
我很乐意多分担一点工作
and I'd really love to take on more.
好啊 没问题 我们谈谈吧
Yeah, absolutely, let's talk.
你走后这里发生了不少变化
There's been a lot of changes since you've been gone.
桑德拉升到了丹尼的位置上
Sandra actually got promoted to Danny's position,
你以后就向她汇报了
so you will be reporting to her.
恭喜啊
Wow. Congratulations.
我绝对需要点什么 只要有用就行
I definitely need something. Anything that works.
我不反对药物 我了解过海绵避孕栓
I'm not opposed to the pill. Uh, I've read about the sponge.
不过那会不会很脏
But is it messy?
我想要一些更长♥期♥的东西
I was thinking of something more long-term.
你觉得宫内节育器怎么样
What do you think of an IUD?
这个话题应该由你和比尔一起讨论
This is actually a bigger conversation between you and Bill.
-输卵管结扎的恢复期长吗 -埃琳娜
- Does, uh, tubal ligation have a lengthy recovery? - Elena.
你现在不能采取节育措施
You can't have birth control right now.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
不可能
No.
是真的
Yes.
我准备看比赛
So I go to watch the game,
结果某人录了该死的皇室婚礼
and someone has taped the goddamn royal wedding over it.
-不会吧 -某人
- No. - Someone.
好吧 我知道这样不好 不过婚礼太好看了
Okay, I know, I know, it was bad, but it was so good.
你还是不喝吗 琳达
Still none for you. Right, Linda?
对 我不喝
Uh, yeah, none for me.
-谢谢 -亲爱的
- Thank you. - Honey?
当然
Definitely.
那时候我才发现
And that's when I realized
洋娃娃上真的是崔普的屎
the doll was covered in Trip's actual shit.
我的天
Oh, my God.
可怜的莱克西 那姑娘得有间自己的房♥间
Poor Lexie. Well, that girl needs her own room.
房♥子找得怎么样了
How's the search going?
如果比尔肯接受
It'd be a lot quicker
我妈的提议 会快很多
if Bill would take my mom up on her offer.
如果我岳母想给我免费的房♥子 我肯定接受
Hey, if my in-laws wanted to give me a free house, I'd take it.
-只是首♥付♥免费而已 但是 -我真害怕变成我妈
- Down payment free, but-- - I'd be afraid to turn into my mother.
得要喝很多金酒才行
That would take a lot of gin.
光是维护费
And with the upkeep alone,
我就得跟公设辩护人说拜拜了
I'd have to kiss the PD's office goodbye.
这又不是什么坏事
Which isn't a terrible thing.
你有机会在大律所当上合伙人啊
It's a partner track at a big firm.
你们应该在勒德洛买♥♥♥房♥♥
You know, you guys should buy in Ludlow.
你听说那里的新贷款政策了吗
You hear about those new loans?
他们几乎是付钱让白人留在那里
They're practically paying white people to stay.
我妈就在推动这些政策的那个委员会里
My mother is on the committee that-that pushed for those.
那个贷款不太适合我们这种人
The loans are-- they're not really for people like us.
是啊
Yeah.
辛西娅给读书俱乐部推荐了一本书
Oh, and Cynthia gave me a recommendation for book club.
-这红酒不错 -是啊 是好酒
- It's a good red. - Yeah, good wine.
她说是个有转折的爱情故事
She said it's a romantic story with a twist.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起 稍等
So sorry. One second.
天啊 马克
Oh, my God, Mark.
不会吧
No.
不 她不会是
No, she can't be.
不会又怀上了吧
Not again.
-不会在我...之后 -我想我们应该告诉他们
- Not after I-- - Look, I think we should tell them.
他们会想知道的
They'd want to know.
流产对人们而言是常事
Miscarriages, I mean, they happen to people all the time.
对埃琳娜不是
Not to Elena.
妈
Mom.
-真抱歉让你照看他们 -没事的
- I'm so sorry about the sitter. - It's fine.
我不去打桥牌了
I canceled bridge.
穆迪自己哭得睡着了
Moody here just cried himself to sleep.
至于另外两个 你管教过他们吗
And those other two, do you even discipline them?
这个地方可够糟糕的
Oh, this place. It's a disaster.
我不懂你为什么偏要住在蜗居里
I don't know why you would rather live in a shoebox
而不住在美丽温馨的家里
than a beautiful family home.
我又怀孕了
I'm pregnant again.
我 我才刚回来
I, I just got back,
而现在我又得停下来了
and-and now I'm gonna be derailed again.
-该死的桑德拉被升任为编辑了 桑德拉 -宝贝
- And fucking Sandra got promoted to editor. Sandra. - Sweetheart,
你工作了这么久 真的非常优秀
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表