剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表
There may still be some pieces of china on the floor.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
伊莎贝尔在哪
Where's Isabelle?
-她终于睡着了 -太好了
- Um, she's sleeping, finally. - Good.
你要我去把她抱过来吗
Do you want me to go get her?
不用
No.
我自己来
I've got it.
杰米
-喂 -米娅
- Hello? - Mia.
糟了 出大事了
It's awful. It's so awful.
-妈 -他没了 他没了
- Mom? - He's gone. He's gone.
你弟弟没了
Your brother's gone.
妈妈 你能慢点说吗
Mama, can-can you please slow down?
出了一场事故
There's been an accident.
沃伦跟他的朋友在一起
Warren, he was with his friends.
他们救不了他 他死了
They couldn't save him. He's dead.
我的宝贝死了
My baby is dead.
谢谢
Thanks.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
这么穿可以吗
Is this okay?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
我和你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy and I...
我们也许不理解你
We may not understand you.
但是我们爱你
But we love you.
我们都会做出选择 你...
We all make our choices. You...
你做了你的选择
You made yours.
但如果今天人们看到你 到时会有很多问题
But people see you today, there'll be a lot of questions.
今天的重点是缅怀沃伦
Today's about honoring Warren.
不要引起不必要的关注
Let's let it be about him.
你不希望我去参加我亲弟弟的葬礼吗
You don't want me to come to my own brother's funeral?
我知道你会找到另一种方式来缅怀他的
I know you'll find another way to honor him on your own.
我想我来这里真的很有帮助
I think me being here is really helping, so...
所以我就...
I just...
我要再多待一段时间
I-I need to stay a little while longer.
当然
Of course.
这样做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
但是听着
But, listen.
我爱你
I love you, okay?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
珀尔
珀尔·沃伦
-你好 -是波琳吗
- Hello? - Pauline?
-是我 -米娅吗
- It's me. - Mia?
-等等 你是谁 -亲爱的
- Wait, who, who is this? - Honey.
我是画廊的安妮塔
It's Anita, from the gallery.
怎么了 出什么事了
What-what's wrong? What happened?
波琳过世了
Pauline passed away.
她生病了
She was sick.
两个月前诊断出来
She was diagnosed two months ago.
诊断出什么病
Diagnosed with what?
卵巢癌
Ovarian cancer.
-什么 -她太衰弱了 没法治疗
- What? - It was too debilitating to treat.
她想在你回来的时候
She just... she wanted to tell you in person
亲口告诉你的 但是...
when you were back, but...
我来打扫她家
I'm-I'm here, I'm cleaning up her place,
整理她的东西
and-and putting her stuff in order.
你的东西都打包好了
Your stuff is... all packed up.
包括她叫我寄给你的东西
And along with something she asked me to send to you.
是一张你的照片 她很喜欢
It's a photo of you that she loved.
她想交给你
She wanted you to have.
万一你需要卖♥♥掉
In case you needed to sell it.
为了你或是为了你的宝宝
For you, or for your baby.
你把宝宝留下了是吗 波琳假设你是留下了
I mean, you kept the baby, right? Pauline assumed.
亲爱的 他们一直打电♥话♥来这里
And, honey, they've been calling here.
瑞安家的人想见你
The Ryans. They want to talk to you.
我爱波琳 波琳爱你
I loved Pauline and Pauline loved you,
所以无论你需要什么 告诉我就行
so whatever you need, I'm here.
我不知道我们最终会去哪里
I don't know where we'll end up.
但是等我们到的时候 我会告诉你的
But I'll let you know when we get there.
欢迎来到西克尔高地
剧集 | 星星之火 | 导航列表