剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
所以那不符合利门敦的时间线
So that wouldn't match our Limetown timeline.
哈维尔·潘泽尔
Javier Panzer.
利门敦的保安吗
The security guy in Limetown?
很好 你知道他的名字
Good. I'm glad you knew his name.
他还有什么有意思的相关信息
What else is interesting and relevant about him?
莉亚 那存在广泛的争议
Lia, that--that-- that is widely disputed.
-那是 -伪造了服役记录
- That's-- - Falsified military records
用来掩盖他参与了项目
to mask his involvement in the project.
首先
You know, first--first off,
这些文件的真实性和时间线
the veracity and timing of those documents
都值得怀疑
is entirely still in question.
但还是有这个可能的 对吧
But it still means it's possible, right?
-莉亚 我 -对吧
- Lia, I... - Right?
我觉得这不是我们要找的人
I don't think this is our guy.
你查到地址了吗
Did you get an address?
没有
No.
我就要求了一件事 你没做到吗
So you didn't do the one thing I asked you to do?
莉亚 说实话 我觉得我们应该查另外的线索
Lia, respectfully, I--I think we should follow other leads.
艾莉森·哈多克
来电
艾莉森是你妈妈吧
Alison's your mom, right?
别调查我 马克
Don't research me, Mark.
好了 欢迎来到怀俄明州的雷克
All right. Welcome to Rake, Wyoming.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我要做你该做的事 -什么
- I'm gonna do your job. - What?
莉亚 拜托
Oh, Lia, come on.
莉亚
Lia.
你好
Hi, excuse me?
晚上好
Oh, good evening.
我喜欢你的诠释
Wow, I love your interpretation.
我也是
Me, too.
他们只是现在都不这么画了
They just don't make them like this anymore.
没错
Very true.
我在电视上看到过你
I saw you on TV.
那些小时的科学家
Those scientists who disappeared.
"利门石"吗
"Limestone"?
不 是利门敦
No, no, Limetown.
我记得利门敦
Oh, I remember Limetown.
你们好 我叫莉亚·哈多克
Well, hi. My name is Lia Haddock.
我是一名
I, um--I'm a journalist
美国公共电台的记者
and I, uh, work at American Public Radio.
是政♥府♥干的
It's the government.
总是政♥府♥干的
It's always the government.
MKUltra[美国人体实验]
MKUltra.
也许 也许
Maybe, maybe.
我其实来这里是为了跟进一条线索
Well, I'm actually here in town following a lead.
我在找一个曾经在
Uh, I'm looking for someone who may know someone
利门敦工作过的人
who worked in Limetown.
他叫林赛·弗罗斯特
Someone by the name of Lindsey Frost.
你们有人认识他吗
Does anyone recognize that name?
他几年前放过火
He set a fire a few years back.
据说是他放的火
Or, allegedly started a fire.
我们不是很想聊这件事
Not exactly something we want to talk about.
很抱歉打扰你们了
So sorry to bother anyone.
晚安
Have a great night.
我可以想象 和人相处会好很多多
I can imagine, it's nice to be around people.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
说实话 我无法想象
Honestly, I-- I can't even begin to--
是的 但这...这很有帮助
Yes, but this-- this will be so helpful.
-抱歉 -莉亚
- Sorry. - Hey, Lia.
-莉亚 这是梅根 -你好
- Lia, this is Meg. - Hi.
梅根在舒格溪火灾中失去了两个女儿
Meg lost two of her daughters in the Sugar Creek fire.
天啊 我很遗憾
God, I am so sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
梅根非常善良
Meg has been gracious enough to
她给了林赛·弗罗斯特的联♥系♥信息
give us contact information for Lindsey Frost.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
当初没人能定他的罪
No one could pin it on him back then.
警♥察♥不行 媒体都找不到
Not the cops, not even press.
也许有新的角度
Maybe with a fresh set of eyes,
你们能抓到这个混♥蛋♥
you'll be able to nail the son of a bitch.
我们会尽我们所能
Well, we'll-- we'll do what we can.
谢谢你 梅根
Thank you so much, Meg.
-喂 -你好
- Hello? - Oh, hi, there.
你好吗
How are you?
我叫莉亚·哈多克
Um, my name is Lia Haddock.
我是美国公共广播电台的记者
I--I'm a, um, reporter from American Public Radio
我有几个问题想问弗罗斯特先生
and, um, I just had a few questions for Mr. Frost.
等等 是他的妻子吗
Hang on. Is that his wife?
可能是护士
It's a nurse, probably.
护士 他为什么
Nurse? Why does he--
-美国公共广播 -是的
- American Public Radio? - Yes.
-所以没有摄像头吗 -是的
- So, no cameras? - No.
你怎么知道他有护士
How'd you know he had a nurse?
马克 马克 等等
Mark, shh. Mark, wait, wait, wait.
明天早上过来
Come by tomorrow morning.
太好了 好的 谢谢你
Great, yes, yes. Thank you.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
你怎么知道他有个护士
How'd you know he had a nurse?
他有肠癌
Well, he has bowel cancer.
你怎么知道的
How--how do you know that?
-马克 我是 -职业记者
- Mark, I am a... - Professional journalist.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
莉亚
Lia!
现在是凌晨2点37分
It's 2:37 A.M.,
我在酒店房♥间里
I'm in my hotel room,
我正在进行录像 以防万一
and I'm recording this in case something happens.
有个40多岁的白人男子
There is a male. Caucasian, 40s...
他在用头撞我的门
He's banging his head on my door.
莉亚
Lia!
你想干什么
What do you want from me?
复活
Resurrection...
肉体和灵魂都会消失
The body and the soul is perishable.
莉亚
Lia.
复活是孤独的 是所种的是软弱的
It is raised indoors. It is sown in weakness.
复活的是强壮的
It is raised in power.
所种的是血气的身体
It has sown a natural body,
复活的是灵性的身体
and there is also a spiritual body.
亲爱的天父
Father, we are so grateful
谢谢祢的奇异恩典
for your amazing grace and mercy.
以你之名 天父 我们祈祷
In your name, Father, we pray.
阿门
Amen.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 门开着
Sorry, the door was open.
拉把椅子
Pull up a chair.
这是那位记者
This is the reporter.
这是牧师
This is the Reverend.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- So pleased to meet you. - Pleased to meet you.
-我是莉亚·哈多克 -莉亚
- Lia Haddock. - Lia.
-我是马克 -你好 莉亚
- I'm Mark. - Hi, Lia.
马克 你们是从哪里来的
Mark. Where are you folks from?
谢谢你愿意见我们
Thank you so much for having us.
感谢你的到来
Well, thanks yourself for coming.
除了牧师
Besides the Reverend
和给我换便盆的人以外
and the people who change the bedpan,
基本没什么人来看我 以前还有几匹马
I don't get too many visitors. Used to work with some horses
和我作伴
back there a while back.
不好意思 我们要开始采访了
Um, do you two mind so we could get started?
很抱歉
I apologize.
死亡是一件麻烦事
Dying is nasty business.
是的
Yes, yes, it is.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表