剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
by Deirdre Wells--oh.
上帝啊 马克
Jesus, Mark.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们明明说好的
We had an agreement.
我还信了你
I actually believed you.
但是五秒后 你就出尔反尔
Yet five seconds later you turn around and agree
和德尔德丽·威尔斯聊了
to talk to Deirdre Wells.
马克 我当时...等等
Mark, I really did mean when we--hold on.
我当时是认真的
I really did mean that.
你知道我为你做了什么吗
Do you know what I do for you?
你知道吗
Do you have any idea?
你记住了326个幸存者的名字 对吗
You memorized 326 survivor names, right?
我也是
So did I.
我安排了跟你会面的每个人
I manage everyone you talk to--
每个在你犯浑时
everyone who wants to strangle you to death
想掐死你的人 顺便 不包括吉娜
when you're being an asshole, not excluding Gina, by the way.
但你却不知道
And yet you have no idea
我对这个报道付出了多少
just how much I've committed to this story.
我
I--
我都不知道是为了这个报道还是为了你
I don't even know if it's to the story or to you.
我都不知道我为什么觉得
I don't even know why--why I thought today
今天你可能会改变
might be the day you change.
我为什么会这么想
Why would I ever think that?
你知道吗 马克
You know what, Mark?
你负责这个报道才15分钟
You've been on this story for 15 minutes.
我已经花了15年了
I've been on this story for 15 years.
我不会牺牲...
I'm not gonna sacrifice--
牺牲 牺牲
Sacrifice? Sacrifice?
我告诉你我们牺牲了什么
I'll tell you what we sacrificed.
我们牺牲了沃伦·钱伯斯
We sacrificed Warren Chambers.
我们牺牲了麦克斯·芬兰森
We sacrificed Max Finlayson.
那才是我们牺牲的 是我们干的
That's who we sacrificed. We did that.
他们都是成年人了
I would say that they were adults.
他们知道自己会面对什么
They knew what they were getting into.
他们怎么会知道自己会面对什么
How could they possibly know what they were getting into?
你当初知道我们会面对什么吗
Did you know what we were getting into?
沃伦只是想帮你 他死了
I mean, Warren was just trying to help you, and he died,
麦克斯 麦克斯都不想帮你的 莉亚
and Max--Max didn't even want to help you, Lia,
是你骗他的 这也害死了他
but you tricked him, and it got him killed.
不 是被开膛
No--eviscerated.
你看看
Look.
你看看这个
Look at this.
你看到了吗
You see that?
这是真实的照片 真实的生命
Those are real pictures--real life.
你怎么搞到的
How did you get these?
我也是记者 莉亚
I'm a reporter too, Lia.
但你知道我首先是什么身份吗 我是一个人
But you know what I am first? A human being.
我不能坐任人们因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
And I can't just sit here and let people die like this
这样一个个死去
because of a silly little radio show.
德尔德丽·威尔斯知道风险
Deirdre Wells knows the risks.
她来找我的
She came to me.
如果我不说出这个故事 就没有人会说了
If I don't tell this story, it will never be told.
我要赶飞机
I'm getting on a flight.
我要赶今晚8点55分汉莎的红眼航♥班♥
I'm getting on that redeye tonight, Lufthansa, 8:55.
你如果想来可以一起
You can come if you want.
我也是记者 莉亚
I'm a reporter too, Lia.
但你知道我首先是什么身份吗
But you know what I am first?
我是一个人
A human being.
我不能坐任人们因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
And I can't just sit here and let people die like this
这样一个个死去
because of a silly little radio show.
我不能坐任人们因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
And I can't just sit here and let people die like this
这样一个个死去
because of a silly little radio show.
我不能坐任人们
And I can't just sit here
因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
and let people die like this
这样一个个死去
because of a silly little radio show.
因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
Because of a silly little radio show.
因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
Because of a silly little radio show.
因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
Because of a silly little radio show.
因为一个愚蠢的广播节目
Because of a silly little radio show.
干什么
What?
我不能就这么离开
I just can't leave like this.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我需要你在我身边
I need you on my side here.
不可能的 莉亚
It's not gonna happen, Lia.
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not gonna let you do this.
我需要你的合作
Well, I want your cooperation,
但我不需要征求你的许可 马克
but I don't need your permission, Mark.
我也不需要征求你的许可
And I don't need your permission
就能放出维拉德的原版录音
to leak Villard's original recordings,
因为这样就能结束这个报道 莉亚
'Cause that will kill this whole story, Lia.
-你不会这么做的 -不不不
- You wouldn't do that. - No, no, no.
我今天就会放出
I will do it today.
我发誓 不管你同不同意
I swear to God. With or without you.
或者我们可以直接去找联调局 交给他们
Or we could just go to the FBI and turn it over to them
结束这一切
and be done with this.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我们为了我们的故事 做了我们该做的事
We did what we had to do for our story.
故事 不不不不
The story? No. No, no, no, no.
这和故事无关
This isn't about the story.
这是为了你
This is about you.
别跟我扯什么
Don't give me that bullshit
这是为了这个故事 莉亚
that this is about the story, Lia.
这是为了你
This is about you.
这个故事让你自己觉得很特别
The story makes you feel special.
事实上 最终
Look, truth is, in the end,
你其实只在乎你自己
you really only give a shit about yourself.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这的确是为了我
It's about me.
这是为了我 因为利门墩消失后
It's about me, because when Limetown disappeared,
我觉得我也一起消失了
I felt like I was erased along with it.
但是我卡住了
But I'm stuck.
我依然卡在中间
I'm still stuck here in between,
利门墩的所有人 他们也卡住了
and everyone in Limetown, they're stuck too.
他们就在这里 和我卡在一起
They're here, stuck in between with me,
你知道吗 我们是相连的
and, you see, we are linked, okay?
我们只是一条链上的小部分
We are smaller parts of a larger chain,
我们都被锁在了一起
and we are locked together,
只要有一个人重新获得新生
and every one of those people that regains their lives,
我就能松脱一点
that makes me less stuck.
他们的人生定义了我的人生
Their lives define mine.
我需要这个 马克
I need this, Mark.
你病了 莉亚
You're ill, Lia.
-不 -你病了
- No. - You're ill.
你能调查到死
You can investigate this until it kills you,
但这也无法修复你的内心
but it's never gonna fix what's inside you.
你该停止了
You have to stop.
我无法忍♥受这样
I can't live with this.
我明白 慢慢会好的
I understand. It'll get easier.
也许你会好 但我不会坐任人们
Yeah, maybe for you, but I'm not gonna sit around
为了一个故事而死 莉亚
and watch more people die for a story, Lia.
你在给谁打电♥话♥ 马克
Who are you calling, Mark?
你在给谁打电♥话♥ 马克
Who are you calling, Mark?
马克 不要打
Mark, stop calling.
-什么 -不要打
- What? - Stop--stop calling!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
莉亚 对不起
Lia, I'm sorry.
我是美国公共广播电台的
You've reached Gina Purri,
吉娜·普利 我现在无法...
American Public Radio. I'm unable to get to the--
莉亚
Lia.
莉亚
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表