剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
he married someone from his office.
一个叫苏珊的会计
An accountant named Susan.
他们生了三个孩子
They had three children.
都是女孩
Daughters.
我看过她们的照片
I see photos of them, and
我忍♥不住觉得我们有某种联♥系♥
I can't help but feel some kind of connection.
不 我需要更多时间
No. I need more time than that.
好的 我会想办法的
Yes. Okay. I'll make it work.
他们的一部分
That a part of them--
一段记忆或一个梦可能是我的
a memory or a dream--could be mine.
埃米尔能感受到
Emile related to that.
恐慌开始2天前
迈克尔
埃米尔
郎
哈多克
目前局势很紧张
Things are really tense here.
不需要读心也能明白
Well, you don't have to be a mind reader to pick up on that.
你给我准备了什么选择
What options do you have for me?
你说你想和其他人一样 对吗
You said you wanted to be like everyone else, right?
你信任让谁来实现这个奇迹
And who do you trust to perform this miracle?
-奥斯卡 -奥斯卡
- Oskar. - Oskar.
你信任奥斯卡吗
And do you trust Oskar?
还是说
Or...
你其实恨奥斯卡
do you, in fact, hate Oskar?
他不就是因为你是如此的特别
Isn't he the man who's been hounding you your entire life,
而纠缠了你一辈子吗
under the auspice of how special you are?
我代表的人 以及我能给你的东西
Now, who I represent and what I have to offer
正是奥斯卡能给你的 但我不是奥斯卡
is exactly what Oskar can, but I'm not Oskar.
你在计划什么 莱诺
What are you planning, Lenore?
你说呢
Well, you tell me.
我的墙放下了
I mean, my walls are down.
我不想知道了
I don't want to know.
你是个懦夫 埃米尔
Know you're a coward, Emile.
没关系
Hmm? Which is fine.
你只要知道你是懦夫
Just know that you are one.
你可以阻止我 但你没有
You could stop me, but you are not.
这说明你就是我们的人
This means that you're part of the team.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我们福利很高
We have great benefits.
你安装多久了
How long have you had the tech?
告诉我
Tell me.
叛徒
Traitor!
在一切变得无法控制之前
Before things became unmanageable,
我启动了我的团队
I activated my team.
未来就是现在
The future is now.
重复 未来就是现在
I repeat, The future is now.
我们要离开这个小镇
We are all leaving this shit town!
恐慌
他们在摧毁你的小镇 奥斯卡
They're wrecking your town, Oskar.
我要征求你的意见 莱诺
I have to ask for your discretion, Lenore.
这个文件夹里有一个号♥码
Within this folder there is a number.
如果我拨♥打♥这个号♥码
If I call that number,
他们保证会让我安全离开
they have promised me safe passage,
只要我给他们我们所研究的技术
as long as I give them the technology that we've developed
以及
and....
埃米尔
Emile.
我在日护中心找到了那张贴纸
You know, I found that sticker in the daycare center,
我已经拨♥打♥了那个号♥码
and I've already called the number.
我的团队19分钟后就会到
My team will be here in 19 minutes.
我觉得你应该躲起来
I think you should hide.
如果你躲起来 对我们都好
It would be better for us, if you hid.
我不会躲起来的
I will not hide.
那真是太愚蠢了
Well, that's stupid.
你当时为谁工作
Who was it that you worked for?
莉亚
Lia...
我退休了
I'm retired.
如果我知道他们的名字
If I knew their names or
或者他们这周找了哪家空壳公♥司♥
what empty office building they were occupying this week,
我会告诉你的
I would tell you.
但事情不是这样的
But it doesn't work like that.
你该长大了
You need to grow up.
是那些地洞吗
So it was the caves?
当然了
Of course,
但也是接近两年的谋划
but it was also nearly two years of planning
和完美的执行
and flawless execution,
但没错 是那些地洞
but yes, right, the caves.
丹尼尔 你迟到了 快点
Daniel, you're late. Come on.
我要问你
I just have to ask.
那是什么感觉
What's it like?
那是一种感觉
It's a sensation.
就像海浪冲刷过你的身体
It's like a wave is washing over you,
但你依然站在沙滩上
but you're still standing on the beach.
你不用跳到水里 就能全身湿透
You're getting wet without going into the water.
然后突然间
And then suddenly,
一切开始慢慢聚焦
things will start to come into focus.
待在这里 回去
Stay there! Get back!
然后 就好像我就站在那个人身边
And it's like I'm standing right next to the person...
感受到这个人的感受
And feeling what they're feeling when...
比如他们的父亲告诉他们
their father tells them how terribly disappointed
自己有多失望 或者
he is in them, or...
当他们的妻子告诉他们
when their wife tells them
她再也不爱他们了 或者
that she is no longer in love with him, or...
装有植入物的人必须在一小时内
Those with the tech need to be in the caves
-送到洞里 -是 女士
- within the hour. - Yes, ma'am.
安装了植入物的人都进行了重新安置
The people who got the tech were relocated,
并分配了新的名字和一笔应急用钱
given new names and hush money.
拜托 你们抓错人了 求你们了
Please, we're not the ones you want--please!
怎么回事 得赶快了
What's going on? We need to get moving.
另一半的人是负担
The other half were a liability.
道格尔小姐 刚刚拨出了一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
Ms. Dougal, a 911 call just went out.
-大门封锁了吗 -是的 女士
- The gates are locked down? - Yes, ma'am.
外部清理依然在按计划进行吗
External cleanup is still on schedule?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
一切都很顺利
Things are going well.
我们用一种叫碱性水解的办法
We eliminated those without the tech
处理掉了没有安装植入物的人
using a process called alkaline hydrolysis.
基本就是用水和碱的混合液体
It's essentially cooking the body down,
煮制人体
using a mixture of water and lye,
最后只会剩下一堆可以倒到下水道里的液体
leaving behind a liquid you can just pour down the drain
以及用手就能压碎的骨头
and bones you can crush in your hand.
每个人需要三个小时
This takes three hours per person.
一共有八个舱体 163个人
Eight containers total. 163 people.
一共是长达61小时的过程
That comes out to a 61-hour process.
拖拖拉拉大概花了63小时
That stretched out to almost 63,
但幸好我们多留了一些时间
but luckily we had built in some extra time.
有时候会更难一些
Sometimes it's more difficult,
因为人们很擅长建立心墙
because people are very good at putting up walls.
你看不透吗
And you can't see through them?
没法轻易看透
Well, not easily,
但我不想那么做
but I don't want to.
我发现人们所隐藏的事都是自有他们的原因的
I have found that what people hide they hide for a reason.
太神奇了
Fascinating.
这是多么奇妙的天赋啊
I mean what a wonderful gift.
多么美妙的天赋
What a marvelous gift.
谢谢你
Thank you.
埃米尔
Oh, Emile.
你想和所有人一样
So you want to be like everyone else.
这就是代价
This is the cost.
你的叔叔当然可以阻止我 但是他却没有
Your uncle absolutely could have stopped me, but he didn't.
他们趋之若鹜的那个男人
The Man They Were All There For
到头来 却没有为他们站出来
was certainly not there for them.
他更痴迷于变为正常人的幻想
He was much more interested in the fantasy of being normal.
很多人来这里都有各自不同的原因
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表