剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
《利门墩》前情提要
Previously on "Limetown"...
再见 多萝西
Goodbye, Dorothy.
这个报道该叫停了 莉亚
This whole story has to stop, Lia.
这一切都改停止了 不能继续了
The whole thing has to stop. It cannot continue.
你能不能替我保管这个
Would you hold on to that for me?
-当然了 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
也许总有一天 它会回到它的家里
Maybe someday it'll find its way home.
我们明明说好的 但是五秒后
We had an agreement, and yet, five seconds later
你就出尔反尔 同意和德尔德丽·威尔斯聊了
you turn around and agree to talk to Deirdre Wells.
我不能坐任人们这样一个个死去
I can't just sit here and let people die like this.
你好 西迪基探员
Hello, agent Siddiqui.
马克打电♥话♥
Mark called.
和我说了德尔德丽·威尔斯的事
He told me about Deirdre Wells.
联调局会全力支持你
And you have the full support of the FBI behind you.
柏林
曾经
你是想让我佩戴监听器吗
Are you asking me to wear a wire?
不 我是要求你佩戴
No. I'm telling you to wear one.
我绝对不佩戴监听器
I'm absolutely not wearing a wire.
莉亚 我们都到了
Lia, we're here,
没有时间商量了
and there is no time for a negotiation.
赶紧戴上监听器
So just wear the wire.
让我说清楚
And let me be very clear.
如果你弄坏
If you disable it,
国际刑♥警♥
you will have Interpol
60秒内就会来抓你
entirely up your ass in, like, 60 seconds.
我也不得不叫停你的报道
And I will have to shut down your story...
并收走你的所有材料
and take everything from you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我叫莉亚·哈多克
My name is Lia Haddock,
我是美国公共广播电台的调查记者
and I am an investigative reporter for APR.
我花了无数个不眠之夜...
And I have spent many sleepless nights...
无数不眠...
Many sleepless...
我花了无数个
I have spent many
不眠之夜 质问自己
sleepless nights recently asking myself
我该不该继续把这个故事讲下去
if I should continue to tell this story.
莉亚
Lia.
我得出的唯一一个
And the only answer I have come to
确定的答案
with any real certainty
就是我必须要讲下去
is that I have to tell it.
因为要说我在跟踪报道这个故事中
Because if anything has been made clear to me,
了解到了什么
in following this story...
那就是必须要有人负责
is that someone must be held accountable.
这
It is...
不仅关乎于我
bigger than me.
不仅关乎于美国公共广播
It is bigger than APR.
所以我会继续下去
This is why I will continue.
利门墩
第一季第八集
我在德尔德丽·威尔斯位于
I met Deirdre Wells at her home
美国某处的家里见到了她
somewhere outside of the United States.
你自从利门墩事件发生后就一直住在这里吗
So you lived here this whole time, since Limetown?
是的
That's right.
15年了
15 years.
15年
15 years...
努力尝试逃离
Of trying everything I possibly could
我手上沾满鲜血的那种感觉
to escape the feeling that I had blood on my hands.
但是我听到你的节目后
But it wasn't until I heard your show...
才意识到
That I realized...
办法其实很简单
How simple the solution really was.
解脱罪恶感的办法只有一个
There's only one way to free yourself of guilt,
那就是把你的真♥相♥说出来
and that's by telling your truth.
全部的真♥相♥
All of it.
我叫德尔德丽·威尔斯
My name is Deirdre Wells.
我聋了 所以我要通过手语翻译和你交流
I'm deaf, so I'm speaking to you through an interpreter.
这不是我的声音 但这是我的故事
This isn't my voice, but this is my story.
利门墩的恐慌都是因为我
And I was responsible for the panic at Limetown.
我是在2001年遇到了麦克斯
I met Max in 2001.
他是个自大的混♥蛋♥天才
He was a brooding, genius asshole.
你看到我的蓝色雨衣了吗
我当时就爱上了他
I loved him right away.
看着我
留下来
Stay.
留下来
Stay.
你们这些作家为什么要去参加什么静修会
Why do you writers have to go to these retreats?
那你们要静修什么
What is it that you are retreating from?
干扰
你带来的干扰
你到底怎么了
这是我在镇上的最后一晚了
你会给我打电♥话♥吗
Are you gonna call me?
你会 你会写信吗
You gonna--you gonna write?
你会想到我吗
Are you even gonna think about me?
当然了
你这笨蛋
你是我的稻草人
你的稻草人 为什么
Your scarecrow. Why?
为什么这么说
Why the hell's that?
因为我会最想你
我觉得你那么性感 不该叫多萝西
I think you're entirely too sexy to be a Dorothy.
十年后 麦克斯要我
Ten years later, when Max asked me
去利门墩时 我说"不 我要写小说"
to go to Limetown I said, "No, I have a novel to write."
然后他很冷静 很诚挚地对我说
He then very calmly, very honestly said to me,
"我要去改变世界
"I'm going to change the world,
没有你 我做不到
"and I can't do that without you.
我们要去仙境 我需要我的多萝西"
We're going to Oz, and I need my Dorothy,"
于是我答应了
so I said okay.
这里暂停一下
We should pause here,
为了提供背景知识 我们要先聊聊
to talk about the technology itself
这项技术以及其在镇子里的扩散
and its spread in the town, for context.
已故的钱伯斯医生告诉我们那个产品
The late Dr. Chambers told us about the ill-fated
进行了一次成功但是结局悲惨的动物试验
but successful animal trials of the product.
已故的芬兰森博士告诉我们
And the late Dr. Finlayson told us
人类的试验也很成功
that the human trials were also a success.
自此后 他们决定对镇上一半的居民
From there, it was decided to give the surgical implant
进行手术植入植入物 另一半则当做对照组
to half the town using the other half as a control group.
住在利门墩就是参加了一个大实验
Living in Limetown made you a part of a grand experiment,
不管你愿不愿意
whether you liked it or not.
麦克斯植入了 但德尔德丽没有 她很害怕
When Max got the call and Deirdre didn't she was scared.
麦克斯认为只有这样才能让大家知道
Max saw it as the only way everyone would know
过程是公平合理的
the process was fair.
德尔德丽认为这是
Deirdre saw it for what it was--
装有植入物的人
a clear divide
与没有装的人肯定会产生分歧
between the haves and the have-nots.
所以我娶了她
And that's why I married her.
她非常
She's very...
糟糕 也很糟糕
Awful. Awful too.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那边的盖瑞正在告诉丽萨
Gary over there was just telling Lisa
好笑的是有时候...
that it's so funny how sometimes, uh...
什么
What?
这不重要
It--it doesn't matter.
我知道被排除在外的感受
你知道那是什么感受吗
那就像
大家都有新玩具
你看着大家玩
他们把我们其他人都孤立在外
我知道这对你来说很难
对大家来说都是
但我们在进行
很大的实验
真的很棒
很重要
只是
我觉得离你很遥远
我很不习惯
不要 不要
Don't. Don't.
今天的特♥供♥是什么
What is the special today, please?
今天的特♥供♥是
酸奶油牛肉
有植入物的人
Those who were given the implant
必须每日要摄入
were required to take a daily supplement
药房♥配给的补充剂
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表