剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
那个男人为什么那么特殊
What makes The Man so special?
他和我说话
He speaks to me...
但是他没有张开嘴巴
but he does not open his mouth.
我能听到他的声音 就像他就站在我身后
I hear his voice like he is standing next to me,
但他其实不在
but he is not.
唯一的声音
The only sound...
来自于我的大脑
is in my head.
然后他说 "回家去吧
And then he says, "Go home.
"你知道你看到了什么
"You know what you saw here
你已经看到了你需要看到的"
and you've seen what you needed to see."
我该对你讲的故事就到此为止了
This is the end of the story I was supposed to tell you.
你所需要理解的都告诉你了
You have what you need to understand.
SL
S-l...
VA
V-a.
这不可能就是全部的故事
This cannot be the whole story.
你说得对
You're right...
但我只能说这么多
but this is all I can say.
所有人都去哪里了
Where is everyone?
谁是人人趋之若鹜的男人
Who is The Man That They're All There For?
是奥斯卡·图特吗
Was it Oskar Totem?
VA
V-a.
SLVA是什么
What is S-L-V-A?
他们对我做了些什么
They did something to me.
我那天半夜逃离了利门敦
I left Limetown in the middle of the night.
第二天 一切都乱套了
The next day was when it all fell apart.
恐慌
The Panic.
"恐慌"
"The Panic"?
那是什么
What is that?
终结利门敦的疯狂
The insanity that ended Limetown.
你必须要继续把这个故事说下去
You must keep telling this story.
你会在怀俄明州的雷克找到下一个居民
You'll find the next citizen in Rake, Wyoming.
他们因为他而死
They died because of him.
谁死了
Who died?
他是谁
Who is he?
他们因为他而死
They died because of him.
你看到那个男人
What did you see
和其他人同步作画时 发生了什么
with The Man who was drawing in synch with the others?
那是怎么回事
What was that?
那个男人想证明他是特殊的
The Man was trying to prove he was special.
SLVA
S-l-v-a.
你说你曾住在27号♥房♥ 对吗
You said you lived in House 27, right?
但是27号♥房♥住的是亚特曼一家
But the Attermans lived in House 27.
原本住在27号♥房♥的是沃特一家
The Walters were supposed to live in House 27...
但是他们请求换房♥
but they requested a change
因为他们需要多加一间卧室
because they needed a second bedroom.
辛迪·沃特和卡尔·沃特
Cyndi and Karl Walter...
还有他们的女儿
And their daughter...
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
SLVA
S-l-v-a.
你能想起这些吗 辛迪
Can you recall any of that, Cyndi?
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
她当时才七岁
She was seven.
我丢下了她
I left her.
但是为什么
But why?
西尔维娅怎么了 辛迪
What happened to Sylvia, Cyndi?
她死在恐慌中了吗
Did she die in The Panic?
我不知道
I don't know.
你遭遇了什么 才会这样丢下你的女儿
What would possess you to leave your daughter like that?
什么母亲会干出这种事
What kind of mother does that?
我应该保护她的安全的
I was supposed to keep her safe.
他希望我保护她的安全
He wanted me to keep her safe.
没有人应该会让你保护她的安全
No one should have to tell you to keep her safe.
这原本就是你的职责
It's your job.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
出...
Get...
去
out!
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
好吧
Okay.
维奥娜 我很抱歉 我...
Winona, I'm so sorry, I...
我刚刚的做法实在是太业余了
It was--it was really unprofessional of me.
我的妈妈在我17岁的时候离开了我和我父亲
My mom left me and my dad when I was 17--
我知道这不一样
and it's not the same, I know.
但是谢谢你的帮助
But thank you for your help...
我希望你能找到你的女儿
and I hope you find your daughter.
我知道你爱她
I know you love her.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
我没有女儿
I don't have a daughter.
对不起
Sorry...
走错了
Wrong room.
你好 我是雅各布·哈多克
Hi, you've reached Jacob Haddock.
请简要留言 除非你是莉亚
Please leave a brief message unless it's Lia,
不过我知道那是不可能的
in which case I know that's impossible.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我只是想到了妈妈 我
Uh, I was just thinking about Mom and I just,
我也不知道
uh--I don't know,
我就是想和你聊聊
it made me want to talk to you, I guess.
我觉得也许
Uh, I think maybe...
我私下和你说
and this is off the record...
我觉得这是个大新闻
I think this is big.
这让我希望...
You know, it just made me wish--
我也不知道 希望你能
I don't know-- you were, you know...
在这里
Here.
好吧
Okay.
回头聊
Talk to you later.
莉亚
Lia!
现在是凌晨2点37分
It's 2:37 A.M.
我在酒店房♥间里 我正在进行录像
I'm in my hotel room and I'm recording this
以防万一
in case something happens.
有个40多岁的白人男子
There is a male-- Caucasian, 40s--
他在用头撞我的门
banging his head on my door.
莉亚
Lia!
莉亚·哈多克
Lia Haddock!
你想干什么
What do you want from me?
这是你的警告
This is your warning!
我的警告
"My warning"?
你吓不到我
You can't scare me.
你吓不到我
You can't scare me!
《利门敦》下集预告
Next, on "Limetown."
他们都因为怀俄明州雷克的他而死
They all died because of him in Rake, Wyoming.
2006年 那里起了一场火
There was a fire there in 2006.
这是小镇上唯一一起多人死亡的记录
It's the only instance of multiple deaths on town record.
这是我们要找的人
This is our guy.
谁
Who?
下一个幸存者
The next survivor.
你对这几个字母熟悉吗
Does that mean anything to you?
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表