剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
不止一个幸存者
There are more survivors?
当然了
Of course.
是你写下这些条件的吗
Did you write these conditions?
我还有一些东西要问你
There's something else I want to ask you about.
SLVA
S-l-v-a.
SLVA
S-l-v-a"?
不知道
No.
SLVA是什么
What is S-L-V-A?
SLVA
S-l-v-a.
我不知道那是什么 但我需要搞清楚
I don't know what it is, but I need to.
有时候我这里不记得了
Sometimes I don't remember here...
但是我这里记得
But I remember here.
我在2003年搬到了利门敦的27号♥房♥
I moved to House 27 in Limetown in 2003
和一个男人一起
with a man.
这个男人在研究发展部门工作
The man worked in research and development,
我刚念完书
I had just finished school.
我在研究生院待了八年
Eight years of grad school for me,
他在利门敦待一年
a year of Limetown for him.
听起来很平衡公平吧
It seemed fair and balanced, right?
你好
Hi.
我在这边
Just up here.
-抓到你了 -小心
- We got you! - Look out!
你发现这些门都没锁吗
Did you notice these doors don't have locks?
我想你应该随时都能离开
Well, uh, I guess you can leave this town
这个小镇吧
whenever you want to.
我是个大孩子了 卡尔
I'm a big kid, Karl.
我知道这是怎样的生活
I know what I'm getting into.
-有人吗 -你好
- Knock, knock. - Hi.
抱歉 我们只是想
Sorry, we just wanted to
来看看你们安置地怎么样
stop by and see how you're settling in.
-我是埃米尔·哈多克 -你好
- I'm Emile Haddock. - Hi.
我是奥斯卡·图特的执行助理
I'm Oskar Totem's executive assistant,
这位是莱诺·道格尔
and this is Lenore Dougal.
-她是市长 -你好
- She's the city manager. - Hi.
是的 麦克斯提过你
Yes, yes, um, Max mentioned you.
你是我们第一位利门敦人
Yeah. You're our first Limetownians
你认识埃米尔·哈多克吗
So you knew Emile Haddock?
这对你来说很重要吗
Is that important to you?
你不该觉得这对你来说很重要了
That cannot be what's important to you.
15年了 你还是不会问正确的问题
15 years, and you're still asking the wrong questions.
不管怎么样 希望你们能把这里当做一个港湾
Anyway, I hope that you'll find this a safe haven.
你们知道我们没钱
You--you know there's no money,
你们也看到了 门上都没有锁
and as you can see, none of the doors have any locks on them.
我知道这看上去可能有点理想化
And I know that might seem a little bit Waco,
但这是一个基于信任
but this is a scientific community
由理智的人组成的科学社区
of rational individuals based on trust.
我觉得听起来很棒
I think it sounds wonderful.
-时间会证明一切 -我该问什么
- Well, time will tell. - What can I ask?
你可以问任何问题
You can ask anything.
我也许不会回答
And I may not answer it,
但不要把我的时间浪费在糟糕的问题上
but don't waste my time with bad questions.
好吧 利门敦的人都怎么了
Okay, what happened to everyone in Limetown?
这根本就不是重点
That's totally beyond the point.
钱能驱动这个世界 莉亚
Money moves the world, Lia.
你不是为此而来的
That's not why you're here.
女士们 先生们 让我们热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, help me give a warm welcome
奥斯卡·图特博士
to Dr. Oskar Totem!
梦
Dreams.
梦能与我们交流
Dreams speak to us.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
有时候梦会指引一些普通人
Sometimes a dream speaks to a common people,
-让他们为相同的目标而团结在一起 -早上好
- unifying them in a common cause. - Good morning.
我们无法向
We can't explain it...
-不 -听不到的人解释
- Oh, no. - To those who don't hear it...
-谢谢你 -我们只是感受到
- Thank you. - We just feel it!
好 日安
Okay, have a good day.
-这 -早上好
- This... - Good morning. Hi.
这就是一个梦
This is a dream!
我要跳舞
I'm gonna dance.
我来
I got it!
抱歉
Sorry.
很抱歉
So sorry.
姐姐吗
Sister?
不是
No.
你妈妈
Your mother.
是的
Yes.
如果你需要接电♥话♥ 我可以理解
I understand if you need to answer the call.
我不用
I don't.
我们不说话的
We don't speak.
我很抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
我不知道我为什么有这种反应
I don't know where that came from.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系 慢慢来
It's okay, take your time.
你不如告诉我 你在那里都做些什么吧
Why don't you just tell me about what you did there?
你的工作
Your job.
你应该有一个工作吧
I'm assuming that you had one.
我一开始没有工作
I didn't have one at first.
但后来有了吗
But then you did?
是的
Yes.
对不起 这应该是比较简单的问题
Sorry. This was supposed to be one of my easier questions.
过了一阵子 我...
After a little while I, um...
我开始觉得很孤单
I started to feel alone.
我的皮肤打颤
My skin was crawling.
我感觉我似乎成为了那个社区的一部分
I needed to feel like I was part of the community.
当然了
Of course you did.
研究中心有一场开幕式
There was a opening at the research facility.
什么样的开幕式
What kind of opening?
他们让你当清洁工吗
They made you a janitor?
你从来没见过高学历的人干体力劳动吗
You never saw anyone with a degree do menial labor?
总比什么都不做好
It's better than doing nothing.
这就引出了我要告诉你的这个故事
And it led to the story I'm supposed to tell you.
到了晚上
It's night.
灯都熄了
The lights are out.
只有两个房♥间里还亮着灯
The only lights are in two different rooms
里面都有一个男人
with two different men.
你能想象吗
Can you see it?
嗯 我想可以
Um, yes, I--I think so.
嗯
Sure.
他们没有发现我 或者说他们根本不在乎
They don't notice me-- or they don't care.
第一个男人在画画
The first man draws.
我看不到他在画什么
I can't see what he is drawing.
但是我靠近后发现
I'm close enough to know...
另一个男人是他
the second man is him.
所有人趋之如骛的那个男人
The One They Were All There For.
他闭着眼睛 却没有睡着
His eyes are closed, but he is not asleep.
我站在黑暗里 看着他们
I stand here in the dark and watch.
一边的男人在画画
The man on one end draws.
所有人趋之若鹜的男人没有动
The Man They Were All There For doesn't move.
每一晚 画画的人都不一样
Every night, different person drawing...
但他一直坐着
same Man sitting.
直到
Until...
有点不对劲
There's something else here.
他们的动作都一模一样
Their movements are the same.
我不该留在这里
I shouldn't be here.
这两张画一模一样
They're identical...
所有画法 包括错画的地方
in every way, including the mistakes.
我不相信
I do not believe this.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
那怎么可能
How would that be possible?
那个男人很特殊
The Man is special.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表