剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
"Destiny. We're all just stardust
未知的无尽宇宙中小小的星尘"
in this vast unknowable universe."
-这是... -我知道
- It's from the-- - Yeah, I got it.
麦克斯 你一个人住在这里吗
So, Max, do you live here alone?
是的 只有我和我的破网
Yeah. Just me and my crappy Internet.
你的妻子德尔德丽呢
What about your wife, Deirdre?
她不在这里
She's not here.
你是说她现在不在这里
Do you mean she's not here right now,
还是说她一直都不在
or she never was here?
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
我不知道她是死是活
I don't know if she's alive or dead.
我们这些有植入物的人
Those of us who had the implant--
都被分散安置了
we were all separated and relocated...
-谁干的 -我不知道
- By whom? - I don't know.
其他人都怎么了
So what happened to the rest of the people?
我不能告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
分开你和你妻子的人
The people that separated you and your wife
把你安置在这里的人
and placed you here...
也是他们
Are they responsible
威胁我 并杀死沃伦的吗
for threatening me and for Warren's accident?
也许 也许
Maybe, and perhaps,
莉亚 亲爱的 我的生命
Lia, darling, the clock started
从我拿起电♥话♥的那一刻就开始倒计时了
the minute I picked up that phone.
我知道我会遭遇什么
I know what's coming for me.
我很抱歉 我要接这个电♥话♥
I'm so sorry. I have to take this.
我出去一下
I got to step out for a second.
嗯
Yeah.
我很遗憾 麦克斯
I'm so sorry, Max.
我们说到哪里了
Okay. Where were we?
我们刚刚在说那些
We were talking about people
不希望我们谈到他们的人 哈多克
who frankly don't want us talking about them, Haddock.
我不知道他们是谁
Look, I don't know who they are,
但我知道是奥斯卡放他们进来的
but I do know that it was Oskar who let them in.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
有一天晚上 我在用奥斯卡的私人厕所
One night, I was using Oskar's private bathroom...
告我啊
Now, sue me.
我就喜欢那里的百花香
I liked the potpourri in there.
我完事后 出去的路上
I finished my business, but on the way out,
看到奥斯卡还在办公室里
I saw that Oskar was still in his office...
你根据阴影的判断...
Your judgment in terms of the shade...
他取出了一个
He took out this folder
贴有蜂鸟贴纸的文件夹
with a hummingbird sticker on the side.
蜂鸟
A hummingbird?
你知道那是什么意思吗
Did you know what that meant?
我不知道
I had no idea.
也许是某种秘密项目
Maybe it was some kind of a secret project or something.
是啊 严格来说是某种特别加密的
Well, a super duper double secret project,
高级秘密项目 哈多克
if we're being technical, Haddock.
你后来知道那是什么吗
Did you ever find out what it was?
我猜测过
I made inferences.
我们在利门墩研制
We developed tech at Limetown
远超过我们的竞争对手的技术
that far surpassed anything that our competition had,
因此 不知何处 不知何人
so it just seemed par for the course that somewhere,
可能一直都在联♥系♥奥斯卡
someone was courting Oskar the whole time--
就那种会在东西上面
the kind of someone that would stick
贴上蜂鸟贴纸
a hummingbird sticker on something
并称之为"雷电计划"
and call it "Operation Thunderclap"
或者之类名字的人
or what have you.
kbsjz
奥斯卡屈服了吗
Did Oskar cave?
他用我们所有的秘密去交换巨大的财富了吗
Did he give up all our secrets in return for untold riches?
你觉得他没有吗 你觉得他会宁死不屈
You think he didn't? You think he died a martyr.
我觉得他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 但他们还是杀了他
I think he did and they killed him anyway.
跟我来 我要给你看点东西
Follow me. I want to show you something.
我刚到这里时
Now, when I first got here,
不知道升半音和降半音的区别
I didn't know the difference between sharps and flats.
我妈妈经常会弹
My mother used to play,
但我总是觉得那是浪费时间
but I always thought it was a waste of time.
但等我只有大把的时间后
But once I had nothing but time,
我才意识到我错得多么离谱
I realized how wrong I was.
我曾经也很喜欢奥斯卡
I liked Oskar. I did.
我喜欢和有远见的人共事
I liked working with someone who had vision.
但我不会怀念奥斯卡
But I don't mourn Oskar.
我也痛恨他所遭遇的事
I hate what happened to him,
但是你无法否认他是咎由自取
but you can't deny that he made his bed.
这话太难听了
That's rather harsh.
好点了吗
Better?
我有很多时间能好好思考 莉亚
I've had a lot of time to ruminate on it, Lia.
很多人因我而死
A lot of people died because of him.
很多人
A lot of people.
很多人因为他而受苦 死去
A lot of people suffered and then died because of him.
是谁杀了奥斯卡·图特
Who killed Oskar Totem?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
人们都戴着面具
People were wearing masks.
房♥子都被摧毁了
Buildings were being destroyed.
他们残忍♥地殴打其他人
There were people beaten senseless.
到处都是一片混乱 人们乱跑着
It was chaos, pandemonium, people running everywhere,
你不在场 根本不知道当时的场景
all at the same time. You weren't there.
你知道我能听到他的所有想法
You know that I heard his every thought
就像在我耳边说的一样
as if whispered in my own ear?
他的脑海中浮现的每一次拙劣的道歉
Every bumbling apology, every terror-stricken Hail Mary
每一次惊恐的圣玛利亚都会被我听到
that his mind could conjure, I heard.
虽然偷听很失礼
At the risk of sounding crass,
但是这一切其实还是非常有启发性的
the whole thing was actually quite illuminating.
想法总是有希望的
The mind holds out hope.
总是会想办法寻找一切办法
It MacGyvers everything that it can,
绝望地寻求外界的救助
desperately seeking some sort of external salvation.
"我的手怎么挣脱不开"
"Why couldn't my hands be free?
"我们当初为什么不找机会逃走
"Why didn't we leave when we had the chance?
也许我们能求情"
Perhaps we could reason with them."
然后 当真实的世界
Then, when the physical world
没有任何希望了
no longer has anything to offer,
想法便会转向精神层面
the mind turns inward, upward, spiritual.
奥斯卡是一个虔诚的无神论者
Oskar was a devout atheist,
但在那时
but at that point,
求助上帝又何妨呢
what was the harm in asking?
奥斯卡要是知道自己在弥留之际
I think Oskar would be pleased to know
还贡献了宝贵的数据 他肯定会很高兴
that even in his final moments, he was contributing good data.
我说了 作为科学家 那一切很有启发性
Like I said, as a scientist, it was illuminating.
你们在这里干什么
Hey. What are you doing out here?
你觉得这是用来干什么的
Hey, what do you think these are for?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可是恳求我带你来见
But you practically begged me to bring you out here
著名的麦克斯·芬兰森 你做了什么
to meet the Dr. Max Finlayson, and what do you do?
你溜出来打电♥话♥
You bail and take a call.
莉亚 我让麦克在办公室里
Lia, I had Mike at the office
听未剪辑的维拉德采访
listen to the raw Villard interview.
好吧 我明白是怎么回事了
Okay. I see where this is going.
不不不 你剪辑了录音
No, no, no, no. You edited tape.
马克 这是策略
Mark, this is a strategy.
这才能让我们更进一步
This is what got us to the next place.
你可能觉得这一步有待商榷
Now, that may sound questionable to you,
但你会怎么做
but what would you have done?
-我会... -你会怎么做
- I would have-- - You would have--what?
你会让这个故事就这么结束吗
You would have let the story just die?
我不会隐瞒真♥相♥
I wouldn't have lied to get to the truth.
一切都还好吧
Everything okay here?
看来这是否认的意思了
Well, I'm gonna take that as a no.
看来你们回家路上可会不大愉快了
It'll make for one hell of a ride home.
对不起 我们准备好重新开始了
Sorry. We are--we're ready to start again.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表