剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
我可以录音吗
Do you mind if I record this?
我们不正式因此才见面吗
It's the reason we're here.
真♥相♥能让你解脱
The truth shall set you free.
你是在2004年的秋天来到雷克镇的 对吗
So, you came to Rake in the fall of 2004, correct?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
在那之前 你在哪里
And where were you before that?
哪儿都去过
Mm, all over, really.
田纳西州吗
Tennessee?
我可能经过了那里
Well, I may have passed through there.
我有段时间服过役
At some point, I was in the service.
但是你没在那里居住过
But you never actually lived there?
是的 我...
N-no, no, and I--
恕我直言
I apologize for being so frank,
但我想说的是不是那个
but that's not what I want to talk about.
那你想说什么
Then what do you want to talk about?
那些女孩子们
The girls.
火灾里的那些女孩
The girls from the fire.
一共有三个
There were three of them:
两个杰内根家的女孩
the two Jernegan girls
还有她们的朋友 艾瑞卡·斯坦普
and their friend, Erica Stamper.
好吧 她们怎么了
Okay, what about them?
你看到这些烧伤了吗
Do you see these burns?
是你在打开谷仓门时烧伤的
From when you tried to open the barn doors.
没错
That's right.
也是他报♥警♥的
He was also the one who called 911,
但人们还是怪他
but they blamed him anyway.
如果你不希望他在这里
If you don't want him to be here,
我可以帮你说清楚
I have no problem making that very clear.
不 他应该留下
No, no, he should be here.
不是我放的火
I didn't start that fire.
不好意思 我看了那些报道
Respectfully, I read all the reports
我不在乎...
and I really don't care--
但是我杀了她们
But I did murder them.
我...
I was...
在附近登山
hiking nearby.
我刚搬到这里的时候经常会这么做
I used to do that when I first moved here.
这里很美
It's beautiful.
能让你平静下来
Clears your head.
我当时听到了尖叫声
Anyway, I, uh, heard screams
于是我跑了过去
and so I ran over.
火势蔓延很快 但没有...
And the fire was spreading fast, but it wasn't...
她们在推门
They were, uh, pushing on the door,
但是有东西堵住了门
but there was something blocking them
没有办法开大 然后...
from getting it open wide enough, and...
她们的尖叫声很恐惧 但没有那么恐惧
Their screams were scared, but not.
我可以强行拉开门
I could have forced that door open.
但我没有
I didn't.
我却把我的手放在了门上
Instead, I just rested my hands against them...
我就那么看着
and I watched.
她们看到我后就安静了下来
They got quiet when they saw me.
我还记得
I remember...
因为那时候我才意识到火势有多大
because that's when I learned how loud fire can be.
弗罗斯特先生 我不知道这...
Mr. Frost, I'm not sure how this--
一开始 她们尖叫着向我求救
At first, they screamed for me to help.
我没有动手
I didn't.
然后她们努力想要推开门
Then they pushed as hard as they could,
但是她们只是小女孩
but they're just little girls.
我听到火势越来越大
I heard the fire get louder,
她们的尖叫声开始包含其他的意味
and that's when their screams became something else.
更像是某种动物
Something more like an animal.
那种只有经历过
From that part of your brain
超乎理解的肉体折磨才会体验到的
that you only get to know right before the end
让你在弥留之际
when you experience
才有的感觉
physical suffering beyond comprehension.
那种恶魔召唤你回家的声音
The sound of the demon calling you home.
我就这么
I watched...
通过废墟看着她们
Through the cracks...
看着她们的身体像纸片一样燃烧
as their flesh burned like paper...
肉从她们的骨头上掉下来
And the meat dropped from their bones.
她们过了一两分钟就不叫了
They had stopped screaming for a minute or two
然后我的手着火了
before my hands caught on fire...
这时我才打开了门
And that's when I pulled the door open
并报了警
and I called 911.
从此我知道了一些在其他情况下
I learned something about myself...
我完全不会了解到的我自己
that I wouldn't have learned in any other way.
你为此让三个女孩烧死
Isn't that a pretty selfish conclusion
是不是太自私了
to the death of three little girls?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
但这是一个答案
But it was an answer.
什么问题的答案
To what question?
最大的问题
The biggest one that there is.
我有能力吗
Am I capable?
你花了大半生都在思考
You spend a lot of your life wondering that...
你能走到多远
how far you would go...
你的边界在哪里
where your line is.
我不想再那样下去了
I don't wonder that anymore.
对不起 牧师
I'm so sorry, Reverend.
我希望你能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
我需要告诉除了上帝以外的人
I had to say it to someone besides God.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
等等 准备好什么
Uh, wait, ready-- ready for what?
这和利门敦有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with Limetown?
对不起 什么
I'm sorry, with what?
利门敦
With Limetown.
这和利门敦有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with Limetown?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是利门敦的生还者
You are a survivor of Limetown.
他们都因为怀俄明州雷克的他而死
They died because of you in Rake, Wyoming.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand what you're saying.
你和我说什么小女孩被活活烧死
You saddle me with little girls being burned alive
却跟利门敦一点关系都没有
that has nothing to do with Limetown?
-你为什么要这么多 -够了 哈多克小姐
- Why would you do that? - That's enough, Ms. Haddock.
请
Please.
时间到了
It's time.
你同意吗
Do you consent?
我同意
Yes, I do.
我从来没有见过这种事
I've never seen anything like that.
我见过
I have.
我爸爸
With my dad.
他好几年前开枪自杀
Yeah, he shot himself a few years ago in the head.
但是他没有死
But he didn't die, actually.
子弹穿了过去
The bullet passed through cleanly.
我看着他在接下来12个月里
I watched him just waste away
苟延残喘
for the next 12 months.
每一天
You know, and every day,
比起希望他醒过来
more than I wanted him to wake up,
我更希望他早点停止呼吸
I just wanted him to stop breathing.
这一切
That whole thing, you know...
这个报道就是我的生命
This story was my life...
因为我很清楚
because I--I knew that...
他死了以后 我就是独自一人了
once he died, I was alone.
我只想知道
I just want to know the--
只是很想知道真♥相♥
just want to know the truth so badly.
但如果我查出来了
But if I figure it out...
那我还剩下什么
Then what's left for me?
你知道吗 我不知道
You know? I don't know.
上帝啊
Christ.
抱歉 牧师 我不是故意爆粗的
Hey. Sorry, Reverend. I didn't mean to curse.
只是想看看你们俩怎么样
Just wanted to see how you both were.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表