剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
我还信任你
I trusted you.
德尔德丽 我需要这个名字
Deirdre, I need to hear the name.
求你了
Please.
我需要听你说出来
I need to hear you say it.
你在听吗
Are you listening now?
别让他们阻止你
Don't let them stop you.
你一直在听吗
Have you always been listening?
小苹果
Psst, Apple.
解脱罪恶感的办法
There's only one way
只有一个
to release yourself from guilt,
那就是把你的真♥相♥说出来
and that is to tell your truth.
全部的真♥相♥
All of it.
这就是全部的真♥相♥
So here is all of it.
马克·格林是一个好人
Mark Green is a good man.
他是一个好人 他不该
He was a good man, and he didn't deserve
那样死去 但是...
what happened to him, but...
我现在知道
And I know this now...
因为我了解了一些
Because I learned something about myself
除此之外无法了解的 关于我自己的事
that I would never have learned in any other way.
我还会选择那么做
I would do it again...
因为我的真♥相♥
Because my truth...
就是你离开后 埃米尔
is that once you left, Emile,
就没有平静了
there was no peace.
利门墩是你的消失
Limetown was the disappearance of you...
知道那里发生的事
And knowing what happened there...
知道了那里发生的事 我就能
Knowing what happened there, I would...
我愿意为此杀人
I'd kill for it.
我愿意为此而死
And I would die for it.
你在吗 埃米尔
Are you there, Emile?
你在听吗
Are you listening?
这就是那个故事
That's the story.
他们趋之若鹜的那个男人
That's the Man They Were All There For
和被他抛下的女孩
and the-- the girl he left behind.
-我就是这么说的 -我知道你的意思
- That's now what I said. - I heard what you said.
拥有和没有的人呢
The have and have-not.
喂
Hello?
喂 莉亚·哈多克
Hello, Lia Haddock.
我有关于利门墩的所有答案
I have all the answers about Limetown.
这些答案是对你来说最重要的事吗
Are these answers the most important things to you?
莉亚 马克死了
Lia, Mark is dead.
他被杀了吗
Was he murdered?
他们不知道
They don't know.
你要离开这里
You're going to walk out of here right now,
去楼上 四楼
and go downstairs, and out on Fourth.
联调局要收走和利门墩相关的所有东西
The FBI is about to seize everything related to Limetown.
你在直播 莉亚 人数暴涨
You're live, Lia. You've gone viral.
欢迎正在收听的各位
Okay, well, welcome, everyone who is listening right now.
-你好 莉亚·哈多克 -你好
- Hello, Lia Haddock. - Yes, hi.
你想进来吗
Would you like to come on in?
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表