剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
我们...
Oh, we're, uh...
我们...
we're, um--
-我们没事 -我们没事
- Okay, we're okay. - We're okay.
时间到了
It was time.
他长久以来已经遭受了
He had been in pain for a long while...
各种痛苦
in lots of ways.
今晚举♥行♥葬礼
Having a service this evening.
反正也准备好布道了 何必浪费呢
Already had a sermon planned, so why not, right?
如果你们有兴趣 只要过格兰奈特街34号♥
Just past 34 Granite Street, in case you're interested.
格兰奈特街34号♥
34 Granite Street.
你好
Hello.
只是一道小伤口
It's just a little cut.
进来
Come on in.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
埃米尔叔叔
Uncle Emile?
谢谢你
Thank you.
好多了
Much better.
好了 我们再来试试
All right. Let's try this again.
莉亚
Lia.
莉亚
Lia.
怎么了
What is it?
你睡着时候的脸很好笑
You have a funny sleep face.
所以你才把我叫醒吗
Is that why you woke me up?
你得来看点东西
There's something you need to see.
换好衣服
Get dressed.
摒弃所有的神话
Strip it of all its mythology,
所有的负担
all of its baggage,
所有的噪音
all of its noise,
看清楚真正的一切
and see it for what it really is.
这两者极为相似
The divide between is insignificant.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen? - Amen!
只有随机的瞬间才会看到差别
The divide is instant and its timing unknown.
另一边则是我们真正的自己
On the other side lies our true selves,
我们真正的力量
our true strengths...
我们真正的本质
our true nature.
但是其中的分别是恐惧
Yet, the divide cripples us with fear.
说出来吧 说出你们的恐惧
Give it a name. Name your fear.
在黑暗中辨认你的恐惧
Identify it in the dark
看清其真正的面目
and see it for what it really is.
他不害怕死亡的到来
He wasn't afraid of the end.
他张开双臂欢迎死亡 我们都该如此
He welcomed it with open arms just as we all should.
帮助他
Helping him...
帮助我们所有人
and helping all of you cross over
在到达上帝带我们来到这世界
when it's your time to go
便注定要死亡的那时刻作出决定
is what God put me on this Earth to do.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen? - Amen!
阿门
Amen.
*河流*
*River*
*我的家园*
*My home*
*在乔丹那边*
*Is over Jordan*
照顾马
Taking care of horses,
和动物工作
working with animals.
他们是因为他而死的
They died because of him.
*上帝*
*Lord*
我去车里等你
I'm gonna go wait in the car.
*我想穿越*
*I want to cross over*
*那圣土*
*Into campground*
很高兴在启示会见到你
It's good to see you at Revelation.
牧师 谢谢你 非常谢谢你
Reverend. Thank you, thank you so much.
很好 下周见
That's good, and we'll see you back here next week.
我们还会在这里
We'll be right here.
沃伦·钱伯斯
Warren Chambers.
你在利门敦是照顾猪的
You took care of the pigs at Limetown.
见到你很高兴 哈多克小姐
Nice to meet you, Ms. Haddock.
大家好 欢迎来到利门敦
Hello, everyone. Welcome to Limetown.
利门敦为什么需要猪
Why did Limetown need pigs?
当你在开展
When you're rolling out a new piece
一项新的生物医学工程
of biomedical engineering,
你会从什么开始
where do you start?
我们是来创造一款产品的 钱伯斯医生
We're here to build a product, Dr. Chambers.
这个产品将会改变世界
And this product will change the world
和我们沟通的方式
and the way we communicate.
这是我感受到的
It was the most powerful sensation
最强烈的情感
I have ever experienced.
所以根本没有什么秘密
So there were no secrets.
没有什么缄默
No silence.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我快要失去理智了
I was losing my grip on sanity.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表