剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
you're searching for.
我是想说太禽兽了
I was gonna say "monstrous."
我也想过你会这么说
Well, I had a 50-50 chance.
你现在脑内有植入物吗
So there's an implant in your head right now?
-有用吗 -严格上来说是的
- Does it work? - Well, technically yes,
但是没有另一个也有植入器的人
but not without another person with the implant,
和相应的补充剂 也是没有用的
and The Supplement to bring it all together.
补充剂是什么
What is The Supplement?
植入物只相当于硬件
Well, the implants are only the hardware.
你就把补充剂当做
Think of The Supplement as the software
让它起作用的软件
that makes it all work.
我们的很多想法都是未成形的
Most thoughts we have are unfinished,
"跳" "鸟" "什么" "木头" "首先" "橘子"
"jump," "bird," "what?", "log," "first," "orange."
如果你让两个都拥有植入物的人在同一个房♥间里
You put two people with the implant in the same room,
在放十个人 再放一百个人
and then 10 people, then 100 people,
你脑中的噪音会大到你听不清自己的想法
there's so much noise you can barely hear your own thoughts.
这时候就需要用到补充剂
That's where The Supplement comes in.
这让你能够一次只专注于一种声音
It allows you to focus on one voice at a time.
-成分是什么 -加点这个
- What's in it? - A little bit of this,
加点那个 加一点点迷幻药
a little bit of that, tiniest dose of LSD...
你是说利门墩的所有人
You're saying everyone in Limetown
-都在服用精神药物吗 -不是所有人
- was on psychotropic drugs? - Not everyone.
那是一个实验 我们有控制组的
It was an experiment. You have a control group.
等等 利门墩就是一个大型的实验吗
Wait, Limetown was one big experiment?
我的功劳 没错
Thanks to me, yes.
奥斯卡呢 他的角色是什么
What about Oskar? What was his role in all this?
奥斯卡是个骗子
Oskar was a con man.
他好几年都没碰过镊子了
He hadn't touched a scalpel in years.
要不是有我发明出补充剂和植入物
If it wasn't for me, The Supplement, the implant--
就不会有那一切
none of it would have happened.
这是一个梦
This--this is a dream!
胡扯
这也是你的梦
"所有人趋之如骛的那个男人"呢
What about the Man They Were All There For?
他怎么了
What about him?
他是秘密配方 但汉堡是我做的
He was the secret sauce, but I made the hamburgers.
下一个问题
Next question, please.
-麦克斯 -下一个问题
- Max... - Next question, please.
你说过我可以问任何问题的
You said I could ask anything.
我是个混♥蛋♥
Look, I'm an asshole,
但我是个差点改变世界的混♥蛋♥
but I'm an asshole who almost changed the world,
而你足够幸运 能讲述我的故事
and you're the one lucky enough to tell my story.
好吧
Fine.
我们遇到过一些波折
Well, we had some hiccups along the way,
但是永久性的植入物很成功
but the implant, while permanent, was a success.
一些波折
Some hiccups?
你是说辛迪·沃特是波折吗
Is that what you would call Cyndi Walter?
维奥娜
"Winona"?
她是进步路上的牺牲
She paid the price for progress,
因为她 我们才知道植入物
and because of her, we learned that the implant
一旦植入后就无法取出来了
was a one-way street, no give-backs.
她记忆严重受损
She suffered severe memory loss,
还会神游
fugue states.
她连自己的女儿都不记得了
She doesn't remember her own daughter.
这很不幸 但是她知道其中风险
It's all very unfortunate, but she knew the risks.
她怎么会知道
How could she have?
你和奥斯卡怎么会知道其中风险
I mean, how could you and Oskar have even known the risks?
你们在用未经证实的技术对人脑进行
You were performing radical brain surgery
彻底性的改造手术
with unproven technology.
技术很棒 只是...问题是人
Tech was good. It's just...it's people.
沃伦·钱伯斯提过
Warren Chambers spoke
实验对象从动物变成了人类
about the advance from animal to human trials.
谁是第一个人
Who was the first?
这问题才像样 哈多克
Now you're talking my language, Haddock.
弗兰基·B和埃罗伊斯·M 他们很喜欢猫
Frankie B. And Eloise M. They loved cats,
还会一起织毛衣
and they knitted sweaters together,
那一天 他们永远改变了我的生活
and on that day, they changed my life forever.
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you all for being here.
请把补充剂拿过来
Let's bring in The Supplement, please.
我觉得你们知道我肯定要发表一番讲话
I think you guys know I'm prone to speeches.
我12岁的时候 我还记得...
When I was 12 years old, I remember--
但今天的主角不是我们
But today's not about us.
而是你 和你
It's about you, and you,
以及最重要的是 埃罗伊斯和弗兰基
and most importantly, it's about Eloise and Frankie.
我们开始吧 好吗
Let's get on with it, shall we?
我觉得可以
Sounds good to me.
这是旗帜图享测试图
These are ICS flag tests.
麦克斯 我觉得没这个必要
You know, Max, I don't think that'll be necessary.
我们还是来些老套的办法吧
Let's go old school on this one.
我需要你集中注意力去想埃罗伊斯
I need you to focus on Eloise.
埃罗伊斯
Now, Eloise,
我需要你好好回想
I want you to think deeply
我刚刚说的话
about what I just said.
集中在词语和富含的意义上
Focus on the words and their meaning.
-天啊 -弗兰基 深呼吸
- My God. - Frankie, breathe.
这真的好奇怪
This is really strange.
记住 这就像
Remember, this is just like
小时候玩攀爬架一样
when you were a kid on the monkey bars.
先抓住一根 再去抓另一根
You hold on to one bar, and you reach for the next bar.
没错
That's it.
去抓另一根
Reach for the next one.
集中注意力去想埃罗伊斯
Concentrate on reaching Eloise.
我能听到未来
I can hear the future.
我...我...
I--I--
我能听到未来
I can hear the future.
他出尽了风头
The man craved attention-- you know,
反正比我风头更旺
obviously more than I did--
最终 也导致了他的失败
and in the end, it was his undoing.
什么叫导致了奥斯卡的失败
What do you mean it was Oskar's undoing?
对不起
My apologies.
这花的时间比我预想的要久
This has taken much longer than I anticipated.
认识你们俩很高兴
It was a pleasure meeting both of you.
祝你的故事能成功
Good luck with your story.
-等等 麦克斯 -我累了 我老了
- Wait. Max-- - I'm tired. I'm old.
我要进去了 你们知道怎么回去
I'm going inside. You guys know the way back.
就这样吗 我们才刚刚开始
Well, that's it, then? I mean, we just started.
虽然我不想承认 哈多克
Against my better judgment, Haddock,
但我挺喜欢你的 正因为这种弱点
I like you, and because of that weakness,
让我内心的负罪感
that interminable tone of guilt
越来越重...
grows louder and louder and--
麦克斯 你取得了21世纪
Max, you made the greatest breakthrough
最伟大的成就
of the 21st century,
可能是人类史上最伟大的
possibly the history of humankind,
现在 所有人都以为
and right now, everyone thinks
那都是奥斯卡·图特的功劳
that Oskar Totem is responsible for it.
-她总是这么顽固吗 -是的
- Is she always this tenacious? - Yes, I am.
好吧
Fine.
带这个蛤蜊进屋吧
Let's take this clambake inside.
里面更安全
Safer there.
更安全
Safer?
有什么危险
Safer from what?
欢迎
Welcome.
这是你的家吗
Is this your house?
你得好好留着这家伙 哈多克
Oh, you'll want to keep this one around, Haddock.
他很敏锐
He's a sharp one.
喝水吗
Seltzers?
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
看 我就知道
See, I knew it.
你是《信♥号♥♥》的粉丝
You are a "Signals" fan.
"我并不自豪 但最终
"I am not proud, but in the end,
那是无可避免的 命运"
it was inevitable. Fate..."
"命运啊 我们都只是这个
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表