剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
让他们为相同的目标而团结在一起
unifying them in a common cause.
我们无法向听不到的人解释
We can't explain it to those who don't hear it.
我们只是感受到
We just feel it.
这
This...
这是一个梦
this is a dream!
在我的梦里 我听到了未来
And in my dream, I have heard the future!
我总是觉得未来听上去
I always thought he sounded
应该更像是牧师 而不是科学家
more like a preacher than a scientist.
他可能真的是牧师
Yeah, he was a preacher, I guess,
只不过谁都不知道在布♥什♥么教
just of who knows what?
你有没有想过奥斯卡和他的梦
You ever just think about Oskar and what his dream was?
每天都会想
Oh, only every day, yeah.
我想去看看处决现场
I want to see the execution site.
他们就是在这里找到了图特博士
They found Dr. Totem right here.
你觉得他是个好人吗
You think he was a good man?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是没人应该被那样处死 如果你想问这个的话
but no man deserves that, if that's what you're asking.
我知道罗马的执法系统
You know, I read that the Roman justice system
有很多不同的刑具
had all kinds of tools at its disposal, you know?
你可以用石刑处死一个人
You could stone somebody to death
或者直接扔下山崖 但是钉死在十字架上
or throw them off a cliff, but crucifixion.
似乎只是为了表达某种讯息
something like this was only used to send a message.
这种死法太可怕了
Awful, awful way to die.
的确是这样的
Mm. It was supposed to be.
这个地方
As soon as this facility
一下了命令就马上封锁起来了
could be chained up and locked away, it was.
你觉得他们当初在这里干什么
What do you think they were doing in here?
我不知道 但是你也知道 没人知道
I have no idea. No one does, but you know that.
这里还没被拆除的唯一原因
The only reason it wasn't torn down
就是为了给人们希望的幻影
was to give the illusion of hope.
你害怕利门敦吗
Are you scared of Limetown?
当然了
Well, yeah. Yeah, of course.
这就像是一个没有实体的坟场
It's--it's like a graveyard with no bodies.
这里的地板上有一些划痕
So we are looking at some scratches on the floor.
一则委员会报告称
A commission report said
有人堵住了门
some people blockaded their doors.
你觉得他们为什么会这么做
Why do you think they would do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还是不要随便乱碰
Oh, you probably shouldn't touch anything.
这一切都看起来这么正常 这太疯狂了
It's just crazy how normal this looks.
他们曾经也只是普通人
These were just people, you know?
这儿也只是一个普通的地方
It was just a place.
他们曾经是
They were just people?
所以你不相信他们还活着吗
So you don't believe that they're alive anymore?
我不信 我
I--I don't. I--
我们能去看看那个洞穴吗
Can we see the caves?
不行 那个洞穴是禁止入内的
No, the caves are off-limits.
如果你不说 我也不会说
I won't tell if you won't.
我真的不想进去
Um, I--I really don't want to get into that.
他们几年前还专门封上了那个洞穴
They had to seal them off a few years back,
他们对此 很强硬
and they're--they're very, um, strict about that, so.
你觉得洞穴有古怪吗
Do you think it was the caves?
我不知道
I don't know.
拜托 泰利 你是开放日
Oh, come on, Terry. You were the only journalist
唯一能进来的记者
allowed in there on opening day.
你几乎是全世界最接近于
I mean, you are literally the closest thing
直接目击者的人
that the world has to an eyewitness.
发生了什么
What happened?
我只能确定一件事
There's only one thing that I am confident in.
什么事
What is that?
释怀是一个过程
Closure is a process.
对于失去过亲人的人来说
And for those who lost someone here,
这个过程从来没有开始 也不会开始了
that process never began, and it likely never will.
你应该最清楚这一点
You of all people should know that.
我是哈多克新闻的莉亚·哈多克
This is Lia Haddock with Haddock News,
和我的叔叔 埃米尔·哈多克一起
here with my uncle, Emile Haddock.
埃米尔叔叔 你为什么叫我小苹果
Uncle Emile, why do you call me Apple?
-我不知道 -你知道
- Oh, I--I don't know. - Yes, you do.
我知道吗 不 我不知道
I do? No, I don't. I don't know.
我不记得了
I don't--I don't remember.
空白时间轴
你这一趟怎么样
How was your trip?
中杯绿茶 谢谢
Uh, medium green tea, please.
加糖吗
Sweetened?
莉亚
Lia?
-泰利·希尔金斯 -你来早了
- Terry Hilkins? - Oh, oh, you're early.
你这一趟怎么样
How was your trip?
等等 你要来点喝的吗
Wait. Do you want a drink or something?
别说话 别说话
Stop talking. Stop talking.
别遮着你的胎记
Stop trying to hide your birthmark.
你知道我很喜欢
You know I love it.
别遮着你的胎记
Stop trying to hide your birthmark.
你知道我很喜欢
You know I love it.
别遮着你的胎记
Stop trying to hide your birthmark.
你知道我很喜欢...
You know I love--
你的胎记
your birthmark.
你知道我很喜欢
You know I love it.
莉亚 现在是晚上10点
Lia, it's 10:00 at night.
这是这周第五次了
This is the fifth time this week.
如果是利门敦的事
If this is about Limetown--
罗恩 我有别的事要找你聊 我保证
Ron, I--I want to talk about something else, I promise,
说实话
and it's--honestly,
我其实不想和别人说这件事
it's not really something that I like to discuss.
什么事
What?
五年前
Okay, so about five years ago,
在我去美国公共广播台前
before I left for APR,
我在堪萨斯之星工作
I was working at "The Kansas City Star,"
我当时在报道一具无名女尸的案子
and I was covering this Jane Doe death scene.
她的手指被磨得见骨
And her fingers had been sanded down to the bone.
她的躯干和腿上少掉了一些
On her legs and torso, these random slabs of skin
零零碎碎的皮肤 可能是为了
had been removed, probably to, you know,
隐藏能查明身份的胎记或纹身
hide any identifying birthmarks or tattoos.
她的牙齿也不见了
Her teeth had been ripped out.
一直没有找到 但是你也不知道是怎么回事
Those were never found, but you never would have known it
因为一管12号♥猎枪
because a 12-gauge shotgun
把她的脸轰飞了
had removed the front of her head.
我最搞不清楚的就是
I guess the part that I just could never wrap my head around
这是一起自杀案
was that this was--this was a suicide.
她是自己把自己弄成那样
I mean, she--she did this to herself,
我不知道为什么 我知道这很无厘头
and I don't know why, I know it's not rational...
但是我总是觉得这件事和利门敦有关
but I just always thought that this was connected to Limetown.
一直以来 我...现在
After all this time, I--now,
我现在觉得
now I feel like I--
我理解她了
I understand her.
我好像理解那种冲动了
Like, I understand the impulse, you know?
你就是想...
You just wanna...
抹除掉自己
just erase yourself.
莉亚
Lia.
这样 所有人都不会知道是为什么了
Before ever-- anyone ever even understands why.
你希望什么时候见一面
When do you want to meet?
好吧
Okay.
当你意识到
How did it feel when you realized
利门敦的所有人都消失了时 你是什么感觉
that everyone from Limetown had disappeared?
长官 我们有发现
Sir, we have something.
上帝啊
Jesus.
是图特
It's Totem.
这是脊柱侧凸手术留下的
Those are from scoliosis surgery.
奥斯卡·图特十几岁时做过这个手术
Oskar Totem had it when he was a teenager.
这整个地方现在是一个犯罪现场了
This entire complex is now a crime scene.
萨蒂亚 找鉴证科一起来处理
Sadia, work the stake with forensics.
让重案组待命
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表