剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
这项技术后来怎么样了
What happened to it?
和其他东西一样
Same as all the rest.
不见了
Lost.
你为什么最后悔
How did you end up here,
住在底下的一个洞穴里
living under the earth in a cave?
我曾经相信人性
I believed in humanity.
我曾经相信拯救世界的唯一办法
I believed the only way to save the world
就是要连接世界
was to connect it.
但是利门墩一事后 我意识到
But after Limetown, I realized...
唯一可行的办法就是躲起来
the only sensible thing to do was hide and...
祈祷没有人再会找到我
pray no one ever found me again.
维拉德先生 我还有最后一个问题
Mr. Villard, I just have one last question.
你认识我的叔叔 埃米尔·哈多克吗
Did you know my uncle, Emile Haddock?
他当时是奥斯卡的助手 对吗
He was Oskar's assistant, right?
是的
Yes.
我只记得他是一个非常温和的人
All I remember is a very meek man
他不属于那里 但是他却一直在那里
who didn't belong in the room but was there anyway.
问完了吗
Are we done here?
嗯 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我要这么做
No, I do.
你好 我是雅各布·哈多克
Hi. You've reached Jacob Haddock.
请简要留言 除非你是莉亚
Please leave a brief message, unless it's Lia,
不过我知道那是不可能的
in which case, I know that's impossible.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我不知道接下来该去哪里了
I don't know where to go next.
如果你知道 请给我回电
If you do, give me a call back.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
抱歉那个采访效果不好
Sorry about that bust of an interview.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
最糟糕的是一直在提麦克斯
I mean, the worst part is that it's all about Max,
《信♥号♥♥》上说得没错
and "Signals" was right.
你说得没错
You were right.
有意思
Yeah, that's funny.
我们该去哪里 我们该做什么
Um-- Where do we go? What do we do?
我们就这么继续查下去吗
I mean, we just keep on pushing forward?
我需要去喝一杯 你要喝一杯
I really need a drink. You want to get a drink?
我有事要告诉你
There's something I gotta tell you.
怎么了 联调局拔枪在里面等着吗
What is it? FBI here, guns drawn?
不不不 但是
No, no, no, but, um...
有人来找你
someone else is here.
前台说她等了一早上
Reception said she was waiting here all morning.
我不...我只能带她进来了
I didn't--I just had to bring her in.
她正在会议室
She's in the conference room.
是谁
Who is that?
是谁 马克
Who is that, Mark?
妈妈
Mom.
莉亚
Lia.
让我把话说完
Just let me say what I have to say.
我会尽可能简单地说完我要说的话
I'm gonna state this as plainly as possible.
如果你继续报道这个故事
If you keep telling this story,
和你说过话的所有人都会死
everyone who talks to you will die.
你爱的所有人
Everyone you love...
都会死
will die.
你所创造的所有东西
Everything you have built...
都会化为乌有
will be burned to the ground.
你凭什么觉得你能来这里
What makes you think you can come in here
对我的生活
and tell me anything
指手画脚
about how to live my life?
唯一重要的是
The only thing that matters
我说的话 是真的
is that what I'm saying... is true.
他们在听
我为什么要相信你说的话
Why should I believe anything you have to say?
他们在听
他们是谁
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you at all?
你已经知道他们的能耐了
You already know what they are capable of.
这只是一个开头
It's just the start.
他们在听
他们是谁
不知道
我该怎么办
你是说那样就没有人会受伤吗
You're saying no one else will be hurt?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
一切都会恢复正常
And everything will go back to normal.
大家都不会有危险
Everyone will be safe.
你就不用再见到我了
You'll never have to see me again.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你该停手 莉亚
You have to stop, Lia.
他们在听
他们是谁
不知道
我该怎么办
继续下去
我明白
I understand.
我要听你说你会停手
I need to hear you say that you'll stop.
我会停手的
I will stop.
很好
Good.
我要说的说完了
That's all I have to say.
照顾好自己 莉亚
Take care of yourself, Lia.
我曾经相信人性
I believed in humanity.
所以我才建立了李罗尔的一切
That was why I built what I built in RheaLore.
李罗尔早期的目标
RheaLore's mission from its earliest days...
我曾经相信人性
I believed in humanity.
李罗尔的目标就是连接世界
RheaLore's mission was to connect the world.
我曾经相信人性
I believed in humanity.
李罗尔的目标就是连接世界
RheaLore's mission was to connect the world.
虽然维拉德的采访没有承认或者揭露什么
While ultimately neither incriminating or revelatory,
但却很有启发性
Villard's interview was...provocative.
我只怀念麦克斯·芬拉森
I only mourn Max Finlayson.
如果说这世界上有上帝
If there was a god for this world,
她肯定只会拯救麦克斯
Max would be what she would send to save it.
麦克斯自己也清楚
And he knew it too.
这世上比他的聪明才智更甚的只有他的骄傲
The only thing larger than his intellect was his ego.
请和我们一起
Please, stay with us.
我只怀念奥斯克·图特
I only mourned Oskar Totem.
如果说这世界上有上帝
If there was a god for this world,
她肯定只会拯救奥斯卡·图特
Oskar Totem would be what she would send to save it.
如果你是利门墩的幕后主脑 那就承认吧
If you're the brains behind Limetown, then own it.
奥斯卡·图特干了很多事
Oskar Totem was responsible for a lot of things,
但是他没有发现
but the discovery of mind-to-mind communication
心灵沟通
was not one of them.
谁杀了奥斯卡·图特
Who killed Oskar Totem?
我也不喜欢看到他遭遇那种事
Well, I hate what happened to him,
但你得承认他是自作自受
but you can't deny that he made his bed.
你知道我能听到他的每一个想法
You know that I heard his every thought
就像在我耳边低语一样吗
as if whispered in my own ear?
这一切都很有启发
The whole thing was actually quite illuminating.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表