剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
The same house.
但我和老派帮的人在一起时
But when I was with the Old School
我还是觉得很孤独
I felt just as alone.
我要隐藏着我的秘密
I was still inside my secret...
害怕暴露我的秘密
Terrified of being revealed.
我有几个
I have a few thoughts to share,
关于药店的想法
regarding the pharmacy.
应该强制
It should be mandatory
所有雇员都出声熟藕花
that all the staff speak with their voice.
也许
Maybe--
也许所有部门都该至少有一个我们的人
maybe all departments should have to have one of us
我们老派帮的
as--one of the Old School.
也许
Maybe--
多萝西 我最
Dorothy, I do miss you,
想念你
most of all.
我们需要
We need to--
你安装多久了
How long have you had the tech?
德尔德丽 告诉我
Deirdre, tell me.
叛徒
Traitor!
我试图继续隐瞒
I tried to hang on to all of it.
那实在是太草率了
That was reckless.
第二天
The next day,
奥斯卡在餐厅召集了
Oscar called an emergency town forum
紧急小镇会议
back at the diner.
人们很愤怒
There was so much fury.
请你跟我说
Please listen to me.
朋友们
My friends, please.
朋友们 我们已经尽可能
My friends, we have done everything possible
公开透明
to be transparent.
这个实验 我会简短回答问题
This experiment-- I'll answer questions shortly.
我们没有问题 我们有要求
We don't have questions. We have demands.
-没错 -没错
- Right. - Right!
我们要求知道德尔德丽·威尔斯是什么时候植入的
We demand to know why Deirdre Wells was given the technology.
没错
Yeah.
你和芬兰森博士还有
What else are you, and Dr. Finlayson,
其他的管理层还有什么隐瞒我们的
and the rest of the administration hiding from us?
没错 告诉我们真♥相♥
Yeah! Tell us the truth.
-没错 告诉我们真♥相♥ -我知道你们很愤怒
- Yeah, tell us the truth. - I know you're angry.
没错
We are! Yes!
-我知道你们很愤怒 -没错
- I know you're angry. - Yes!
每一步都隐瞒了我们
We have been lied to every step of the way.
我们被误导了
We have been misled.
-他给我们承诺了世界 -没错
- He promised us the world. - Yeah!
-我们应该感到愤怒 -没错
- We should be angry. - Yes!
我们不想再做你们的实验室小白鼠
We are done being your God damn lab rats.
我们要离开这个小镇
We are all leaving this ---- town.
-没错 -拜托 听我说
- Yeah! - Please--please listen to me.
我们都是一起的
We are doing this together.
这个了不起的实验关乎我们所有人
This incredible, incredible thing is about all of us.
我们已经走到了现在 不要走
We've come so far. Don't--don't go.
还不行 你们不能走
Not yet. You can't leave.
我们不能走
We can't leave?
你是说 我们不能走
You're telling us we can't leave?
你们当然可以走 我是说希望你们别走
Of course you can leave. I'm asking you not to.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
一切就这么发生了
It happened just like that.
在封闭的地方回荡的愤怒
Pure rage in an echo chamber.
一群没有限制的暴民
A mob mentality with no guardrails.
德尔德丽说 暴♥力♥事态
Deirdre said the turn to violence
很快就升级了
escalated quickly, after that.
老派帮的情绪到了爆发点
The Old School had reached a boiling point,
安装了植入物的人
and those with the tech
只能希望他们的热度会退散
could only hope for the heat to die down.
你要选择你的站边 德尔德丽
You chose his side, Deirdre.
这项技术很糟糕
The tech is bad.
它不会凝聚人们
It doesn't bring people together.
它不会解决你所有的问题
It doesn't solve all your problems.
它只会伤害人们
It only hurts people.
需要要让这技术消失在这里
It needs to die here.
这是我们领会过一次次的教训
It is a lesson we learn over and over again.
被人抛弃的团体
The rage of a community
衍生的愤怒能做出任何事
that feels left behind is capable of anything.
恐慌
他们闹了一天
It took them a day,
但是没有了补充剂
but without the supplement
我们的处境很糟糕
we were in a bad place.
我们可以听到所有想法
We could hear every thought.
感受到所有的情绪
Feel every emotion.
已经不知道当初
There was no way of knowing
那是自发的 还是
if this was spontaneous, or...
只是斯宾塞
If it was just a culmination
一直以来拥有的黑暗幻想巅峰
of some dark fantasy Spencer always had inside him.
那种复仇的心理
There was a poetry to the revenge
超出了一群单纯的暴徒
that seemed beyond the will of a mob.
不管那是谁的主意 都很天才
Whoever's idea it was, it was genius,
因为我原先对那项技术的所有疑虑
because whatever doubts I had about the tech...
或者是我的后悔
Or whatever regrets I had--
全都无限地放大了
they were exponentially magnified
那一刻
the moment I realized
我会感受到奥斯卡烧死时的情绪
I was going to feel Oscar burning.
我会听到他求死
I was going to hear him beg for death.
我的确听到了
And I did.
住手
Please stop.
直接把我打死吧
Put a bullet in my brain.
停下 求你们了
Make this stop, please.
救救我
Help me!
求你们了
Please!
然后 在那我一生中
And then, in the middle of the most traumatic thing
最痛苦的时刻
I've had the misfortune of experiencing...
发生了一件很神奇的事
Something miraculous happened.
我被带走了
I was transported.
等等
Wait.
什么叫被带走了
What do you mean transported?
带到了别的地方
Taken somewhere.
你是说你的情绪吗
You mean emotionally?
没错
Exactly.
很舒适
Comforted.
我不清楚原因
I don't know for a fact,
但我觉得
but I think,
是死后的他
finally, it was him.
我这辈子从来没有过这种感觉
I've never felt something like that, in my life,
很冷静
and you were calm.
比任何时刻都冷静
Calmer than you've ever been.
我听麦克斯喝醉后提到过一次
I had heard Max drunkenly talking about it once.
他的馈赠有多么纯净
How pure his gift was.
然后突然间
And then just as suddenly.
别碰她 别碰她
Don't touch her! Don't touch her!
这是我最后一次见到麦克斯
That was the last time I saw Max
或者利门墩的其他人
or anyone from Limetown.
德尔德丽 麦克斯几年来一直想找到你
Deirdre, Max tried to find you years ago,
他停止寻找只是因为他害怕你会受伤
and he only stopped because he was afraid you'd be harmed.
你的手上没有鲜血
You don't have blood on your hands.
你不是同谋
You're not complicit.
我关掉了监听器 因为我已经知道答案了
I turned the wire off because I already knew the answer.
我是说 也许我早就知道答案
I mean maybe I had always known the answer.
德尔德丽 所有人趋之如骛的那个男人是谁
Deirdre, who was the Man That You Were All There for?
警♥察♥
Polizei!
-警♥察♥为什么会来 -我很抱歉
- Why are the police here? - I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不然我不可能进行这个采访
I couldn't have done this interview any other way.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表