剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
So, so many people are here, for so many different reasons.
那你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
为了做好我的工作
To do my job.
很好 敬利门墩
Good. Well, to Limetown.
敬利门墩
To Limetown.
你杀死了
You murdered...
163个人 其中还包括小孩
163 people, including children.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我会衡量
I weighed one thing
事物的轻重
against another thing,
然后做出客观的决定
and I made an objective decision.
我相信这个星球上
I believed that the life of every single person
所有人的人生都会变得更好 更安全
on the planet would be better and more secure.
上百万人的生命可能会因此得到拯救
Potentially millions of lives could be saved,
我们不会让利门墩的什么该死的对比实验
and we were not about to let this pointless pissing match in Limetown
摧毁了我们所创建的一切
tear down what we had been building.
一旦这种事被公之于众
Something like that goes public,
我们很可能会倒♥退♥好几年
you could be set back for years.
也许会永远一蹶不振
Possibly forever.
所以生命之间的衡量
And so the calculation of live versus life
只是很简单的逻辑
was just logical then.
数字对比
Numbers in a column.
当初我们决定那163名安装植入物的人
It was decided that the 163 people with the tech
将继续留在这世上进行长♥期♥的研究
would be kept alive, for long-term study.
想象一下 163人
Imagine it. 163 people.
那就是163个负担
That's 163 liabilities.
你怎么安置他们的
So how do you extract them?
从头开始
Well, you start at the very beginning.
分♥析♥弱点
Analyzing weaknesses.
RB·维拉德利用绿色征税动议
The green tax initiative that R.B. Villard took advantage of,
提议将镇子建成
by building the town as a part of
世界上最大的石灰岩洞系统
one of the largest limestone cave systems in the world,
这也创造了一个天然的隧♥道♥系统
created a natural tunnel system.
所以你只要在迷宫中找到一条
So duh, you find the course in the labyrinth
追踪到你需要经过最多的岔路口
that allows for the easiest path with the most potential wrong turns
绕错最多次的路线
for anyone attempting to track you.
我们的洞穴入口离镇子有三英里
Our cave entrance was three miles from the town itself
这个系统还有29个自然出口
and was one of 29 natural openings linked to the system.
这一项心灵沟通的技术后来卖♥♥给了
The mind-to-mind technology was then sold
出价最高的卖♥♥家
to the highest bidder for enough money
项目中的每个人都到了一笔供世代挥霍的巨款
to build generational wealth for everyone involved in the operation.
多么美好的一天啊
What a beautiful day.
走吧
Let's go.
你觉得利门墩消失后 一切就停止了吗
Do you think that this just stopped, after Limetown?
你觉得对于这一切的追寻会这么消失
Do you think the hunger for this just went away
-不了了之吗 -不
- and vanished into thin air? - No.
这只是一个不幸的开端
This was just a really unfortunate beginning.
在过去的15年里
And for the past 15 years,
他们想尽一切办法 试图正当化这一切
they have been doing everything to try and justify it.
他们就要成功了
And they're close.
什么意思
What do you mean?
要我说实话的话
Well, if I'm perfectly honest,
现在只剩市场推广这一步了
I think the only thing that's left is the marketing.
这一步一定要非常谨慎
It's really very elegant these days.
人们肯定会为之发狂
People are simply gonna go mad for it.
你希望能从中得到什么
What do you expect to get from this?
你希望得到 救赎吗
Do you expect to be, I don't know, redeemed?
-拯救吗 -不
- Saved? - No.
我经历了一些哲学意义上的转变
I've had a bit of a philosophical transformation.
而且
And, uh...
当你这一辈子都是在为其他人
When you build bridges your whole life
修建桥梁时
for other people to walk over,
将所有的桥全部烧毁
there's almost an admirable symmetry
是一种可敬的对应
to burning them all down again.
计时到了会怎么样
What is that counting down to?
莉亚
Lia...
我刚服了一片药
I've just taken a pill
在90秒后
that, in 90 seconds,
我就会陷入睡眠
will put me to sleep,
三分钟后
and in three minutes,
我的心脏会停止跳动
my heart will stop beating,
我就会死去
and I will die.
我不怕死亡
I don't mind the dying.
我只是不想在我死前还受到
I just don't want to be tortured for hours
好几个小时的折磨
before I do so.
我觉得你也应该吃一片
I think you should take one too.
谁要来了
Who is coming?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
他们会杀了我吗
Will they kill me?
最终 可能会的
Eventually. Probably.
但是 你已经得到了
But hey, you have gotten everything
你想要的一切
that you've ever wanted.
全部的真♥相♥
The whole truth.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这就是你故事的结尾
That is the end of your story.
这就是代价
And this is the cost.
你是一个了不起的女人 莉亚·哈多克
You are an incredible woman, Lia Haddock.
叮
Ding.
开心一点
Brace yourself.
这就是代价
This is the cost.
这就是代价
This is the cost.
我是莉亚·哈多克
This is Lia Haddock.
谢谢你的收听
Thank you for listening.
不
No!
你拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无法接通
The person you have dialed is not available.
请在滴声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone.
丹尼 你不能这么做
Danny, you can't do this.
不要杀她
Not her.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry for everything.
如果你想的话 我愿意在你面前打爆自己的头
I'll blow my brains out in front of you right now, if you want.
求你了 不要这么做
Just please, please don't do this.
这样也没用
It won't make it right.
这样他们也回不来
It won't bring them back.
丹尼 告诉我她在哪里
Danny, you have to tell me where she is.
你不知道我能做出什么事来
You have no idea what I am capable of.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表