剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
我要见他
I need to see him.
我还是一直能感觉到他
I still feel him all the time.
你还在服用补充剂吗
You're still taking the supplement?
是的
Yes.
他崩溃了
He's broken.
他需要我
He needs me.
我也需要他
And I need him.
回家去吧 钱伯斯医生
Go home, Dr. Chambers.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
努力休息一下
Try to get some rest.
他一直处于恐惧之中
The fear was always there,
我无法让他停下来
and I couldn't make it stop.
我们无法让这种恐惧停止
We couldn't make it stop.
我快要失去理智了
I was losing my grip on sanity,
于是我决定要来硬的
and that's when I decided to do the hard thing.
这种天人永隔的痛苦
The painful separation between this life and the next.
解脱这种状态的感受
Freedom from this form.
他知道我要来 但是他很镇定
He knew I was coming, but he was calm.
他欢迎我
He welcomed it.
拿破仑
Hey, Napoleon.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
遇到你是我最幸运的事
You're the best thing that could have happened to me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我怀疑过 但是他很确信
I had doubts, but he was sure.
他看着我的眼睛
He stared me right in the eyes
低下头
and bowed his head,
似乎在说"没事的"
as if to say, "It's okay."
我第一下就杀死了他
I killed him with the first blow.
我感受到了一撇死亡的空虚
I got a glimpse of death. Void.
似乎一切都没有意义
Nothing forever and ever,
但这种感觉转瞬即逝
but it was gone in an instant.
一切都安静了
Then it got quiet.
是我那几天来最安静的时刻
The most quiet it had been in days.
然后就出事了
But then it happened.
我又听到了他
I heard him again.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
你好 沃伦 你感觉怎么样
Hello, Warren. How are you feeling?
我没事
I'm okay.
你受了很重的伤
Quite a blow you took.
嗯 很愚蠢
Yeah. Pretty stupid.
好了
Now, now.
我们要让你好起来
We're just gonna make you better.
没有留下什么后遗症
Nothing permanent.
奥斯卡在哪里 他在吗
Where's Oskar? Is he around?
图特博士暂时不在
Dr. Totem is not available at the moment.
我们已经关停了你的植入感应
Now, we have deactivated your implant,
你以后不会再用到了
so you won't be able to use that going forward, okay?
告诉奥斯卡...
Tell Oskar--
图特博士 我很抱歉
Dr. Totem-- that I'm sorry.
很抱歉让他失望了
I'm sorry I failed him.
但你没有让他失望
But you didn't fail him.
我经历了那么多 我却只...
After all I went through, all I did...
技术很成功 沃伦
The tech worked, Warren.
非常完美
It worked perfectly.
多亏了你 我们已经到人体试验了
We're advancing to human trials thanks to you.
拿着这个 有需要就按下去
Here, take this. Press it if you need anything.
后来我还是得到许可 继续住了下来
I was allowed to stay in town after that,
但是我只是在电影院里工作了
but I just worked at the movie theater.
我知道怎么装投影仪
I knew how to thread a projector.
就这样了
That's that.
你觉得在拿破仑死后
What is it that you think you heard
你听到了什么
after Napoleon was killed?
我的呼召
My calling.
我通往大马士革的道路
My road to Damascus.
我花了好几年才找到了我要走的路
It took me years to process it, but I found my way.
好吧
Right.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think it's possible
这一切都只是在极端情况产生的
that it was all just a psychosomatic response
身心反应
to an extreme situation?
当然了
Sure.
好吧 我只是想搞清楚一些事
Okay. I just want to be clear about something,
因为这很重要
because it's a really important point.
你是说 利门敦的
So you said R.B. Villard,
资助者 RB·维拉德
who is financially responsible for Limetown--
在项目进行中也在利门敦
he was there, in Limetown, during it operation?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这是一个很重要的信息 钱伯斯医生
That is an incredible piece of information, Dr. Chambers.
为什么
Why is that?
因为他一直声称自己从来没有去过那里
Because his story has always been that he was never there.
我想很多曾经在那里的人
Well, I bet a lot of people
都希望自己从来没有去过那里
who were there wish that was their story.
那项技术后来怎么样了
What happened to the tech?
人体试验
Human trials.
对 但是成功了吗
Right, but did that work?
好像成功了
Seems like it.
你有所了解吗
You know anything else about that?
不知道
No.
只知道是这个导致了那可怕的一晚
Just that it led to that awful night,
我知道为什么
and I knew exactly why.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你有在认真听吗
Have you been listening?
我和一个人聊过 此人声称
I spoke to someone who mentioned a man
有一个有特殊能力的人
with a unique natural ability.
"所有人趋之如骛的那个男人"
"The Man That They Were All There For"?
我不回答这个问题
I won't speak to that.
沃伦 所有人都怎么了
Warren, what happened to everybody?
他们都去哪里了
Where did they go?
我也不会回答这个问题
I won't speak to that either.
为什么
Why not?
我害怕
I'm afraid.
-害怕什么 -莉亚 听我说
- Of what? - Lia, hear me.
爱这世间的一切意味着你很软弱
To love anything worldly makes you weak,
我爱一切
and I do.
我爱活着和快乐的人们
I love people who are alive and happy.
这两个特点
Nothing gives me greater joy
是最能让我感到开心的
than those two qualities...
因为我一生中最大的耻辱
because the greatest shame in my life
就是我不够强壮 害怕上帝以外的东西
is that I'm not strong enough to fear only my God.
-你害怕谁 -莉亚
- Who are you afraid of? - Lia.
如果你让他们继续躲藏 不曝光他们...
If you let them hide, if you do not expose them--
我很抱歉 真的
I--I'm sorry. I really am.
说出你的恐惧
Name your fear.
你还没有到
You're not there yet.
在黑暗中辨认你的恐惧
Identified in the dark, it--
你还没有到
You're not there yet.
摒弃所有的神话
Strip it of all its mythology,
所有的负担
all its baggage,
所有的噪音
all of its noise
看清楚真正的一切 一个走廊
and see it for what it really is: a doorway.
你为什么不帮助我
Why won't you help me?
然后牧师站了起来
Then the Reverend stood up,
扶着我的脸颊 亲吻了我的额头
grabbed either side of my face, and kissed my forehead.
他擦去了我脸上的泪水
He wiped the tears from my cheek
我甚至没有注意到我哭了
that I didn't realize were mine.
他没有再说话 但是他不需要再说了
He didn't speak another word, but he didn't need to.
他牵着我的手 送我回到租的车子上
He held my hand and walked me back to my rental car,
在黑暗中给我指明了方向
making sure I found my way in the dark.
我看着他的身影消失在黑暗中 驾车离开
I watched the night absorb his silhouette as I drove away.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表