剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
我没有 我已经说了所有我想说的话
I'm not. I've said everything that I wanted to.
我们说完了 你们可以回家了
We're done here. It's time for you to go home.
嗯 我去开车
Yeah. I'll get the car.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦克斯 这些扩音器是干什么的
Max, what are those speakers for?
它们会发出很大的声音
They emit a very loud tone.
我自己研究后发现
I've done some studies on myself that show
那种声音
at the right decibel levels,
在合适的分贝水平会破坏植入物
that tone could really mess with the implant,
所以如果我陷入困境
the theory being that if I ever get cornered,
就能打开这些东西
I can just flip those suckers on
趁夜逃走
and slip into the night.
你不会有事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
哈多克 我不喜欢求人帮忙
Haddock, I hate asking favors,
但你能不能替我保管这个 以防万一
but would you hold on to that for me, just in case?
-当然了 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
也许总有一天 它会回到它的家里
Maybe someday, it'll find its way home.
认识你很高兴 一路顺风
It was a pleasure meeting you. Safe travels.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 哈多克小姐
Thank you, Miss Haddock.
你有什么话想说吗
Have you got something you want to say?
除了这个 还有用你和上司的私情
Well, between this and blackmailing our boss
来要挟她
with your affair,
我还能说什么 莉亚
what is there to say, Lia?
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry
你的道德感是这么脆弱
your sensibilities are so delicate.
不不不 别扯到我身上
Oh, no, no, no, no. Don't make this about me.
你篡改了录音
You manufactured tape,
如果被人发现
and if people ever found out
你是这样得到你的故事的 你就完了
that this is how you got your story, you'd be done.
你别以为我不知道自己在做什么
Yeah, you don't think I know what I'm doing.
我觉得你很清楚自己在做什么
I think you know exactly what you're doing,
所以我才这么害怕
and that's what scares the shit out of me.
你这一次
Now, you got away with it--
算是逃脱了
just this one time, though--
但如果以后这件事追查起来
but if this ever comes back to bite you in the ass,
我没法帮你
I'm not gonna have your back.
是麦克斯
It's Max.
麦克斯
Max?
什么声音
What is that?
麦克斯
Max?
再见 多萝西
Good-bye, Dorothy.
麦克斯 有人和你在一起吗
Max, is someone there with you?
他们都在这里 莉亚
They're all here, Lia.
他们希望告诉你一些事
They want you to know something.
我错了
I was wrong.
什么错了
Wrong about what?
别想逃跑
Don't try to run!
我们牺牲了沃伦·钱伯斯
We sacrificed Warren Chambers.
我们牺牲了麦克斯·芬兰森
We sacrificed Max Finlayson.
都是我们让他们死去的
That's who we sacrificed.
你该停手了
You have to stop.
我必须要这么做 马克
I need this, Mark.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表