剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
《利门墩》前情提要
Previously on "Limetown"...
我只怀念麦克斯·芬拉森
I only mourn Max Finlayson.
但是他所建造的东西是基石的变革
What he was able to build was a foundational shift,
是能够颠覆地轴的东西
something that would have tilted the axis of the Earth.
心灵沟通
Mind-to-mind communication?
如果你继续报道这个故事
If you keep telling this story,
和你说过话的所有人都会死
everyone who talks to you will die.
你该停手 莉亚 明白吗
You have to stop, Lia. Do you understand?
他们在听
他们是谁
不知道
我该怎么办
继续下去
我只怀念麦克斯·芬拉森
I only mourn Max Finlayson.
我只怀念奥斯克·图特
I only mourn Oskar Totem.
如果说这世界上有上帝
If there is a god for this world,
她肯定只会拯救奥斯卡·图特
Oskar Totem would be what she would send to save it.
快走 快走 快走
Move out! Move! Move!
站住 站住
Holding! Holding!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
没错 给我
Yeah, that's right. Give it to me.
快走
Now. Moving now.
六号♥
Number six!
后退 都不许动 后退
Stay back. Nobody move. Stay back!
我拿到了 快点 后退不
I have it. Move! Get back!
看着我 德尔德丽
Look at me, Deirdre.
不 德尔德丽 看着我
No, Deirdre, look at me.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
别碰她 别碰她
Don't touch her! Don't touch her!
德尔德丽 德尔德丽
Deirdre? Deirdre?
加利福尼亚 驾照
杰罗德·温斯顿
社保号♥码
这是你的家 你的月亮 你的星星
麦克斯·芬拉森死了
如果一切有变 德拉德丽·威尔斯也会死
看
如果你想找
If you attempt to find
德尔德丽·威尔斯 她就会死
Deirdre Wells in any way, she dies.
接下来是"六点六十秒"为你带来的1961年
Coming up next on "'60s at 6" is the 1961 classic
飘逸者的经典曲目《一种完美》
from The Drifters, "Some Kind of Wonderful."
十五年后
虽然维拉德的采访没有承认或者揭露什么
While ultimately neither incriminating nor revelatory,
但却很有启发性
Villard's interview was provocative.
超越物理设备 超越屏幕
Communication beyond physical devices,
甚至超越
beyond screens,
你想象力的连接
beyond your wildest imagination.
我只怀念奥斯克·图特
I only mourned Oskar Totem.
如果说这世界上有上帝
If there was a god for this world,
她肯定只会拯救奥斯卡·图特
Oskar Totem would be what she would send to save it.
他自己也清楚
And he knew it too.
这世上比他的聪明才智更甚的只有他的骄傲
The only thing larger than his intellect was his ego.
我叫莉亚·哈多克
My name is Lia Haddock,
这里是美国公共...
and you're listening to American Public--
我找莉亚·哈多克
I need to speak to Lia Haddock.
你问我是谁
Who am I?
她又是谁 敢乱说我的研究成果
Who is she to tell lies about my work?
你赶紧走到她办公桌前 告诉她
Walk over to her desk right now, and you tell her
麦克斯·芬拉森找她
Dr. Max Finlayson is on the phone.
利门墩
第一季第七集
是的 就是那个麦克斯·芬拉森
Yes, that Max Finlayson.
加利福尼亚州
真不敢相信我们要跟
I can't believe we're about to talk
那个麦克斯·芬拉森说上话了
to the Dr. Max Finlayson.
你觉得我能不能请你少问点
Yeah, you think there's a way I can negotiate
关于《信♥号♥♥》的问题
a limit of your Signals questions?
莉亚 拜托 我是专业的
Lia, come on. I'm a professional.
好吧
All right.
但气氛的确越来越火热了 我只是这么一说
But it is getting hot though. I'm just saying.
信♥号♥♥
天啊 认真的吗 马克
Oh, my God. Really? Jesus, Mark.
哈多克
Haddock.
是你在说我的事吗
You talking about me?
叫我麦克斯
Call me Max.
这是我的制♥作♥人 马克·格林
This is my producer, Mark Green.
很荣幸见到你 博士
It is such an honor, doctor.
《信♥号♥♥》
Signals.
你是什么乐队的人吗
You in a band or something?
没有人跟踪你们吧
You guys weren't followed, right?
你们遵循我的指示了吗
You followed my instructions?
-全部遵循了 -很好
- All of them. - That's good,
因为我不像我们的朋友RB·维拉德
'cause unlike our friend R. B. Villard,
有个超级机密的地堡可以用作藏身处
I don't have a top secret bunker in which to hide.
你到底在躲谁
Who exactly are you hiding from?
你真是不浪费一分一秒啊 哈多克
You don't waste any time, do you, Haddock?
我很快就会说到的
I'm gonna get to that soon enough,
但首先 我想聊聊这个满口谎言的混♥蛋♥维拉德
but first, I want to talk about that lying dung heap Villard.
奥斯卡·图特干了很多事
Oskar Totem was responsible for a lot of things,
但是他没有发现
but the discovery of mind-to-mind communication
心灵沟通
was not one of them.
那维拉德为什么要那么说
So why would Villard say otherwise?
我就是这个意思 马特
That's exactly my point, Matt.
-其实我叫马克 -那家伙撒谎
- It's actually Mark. - The man was lying,
我无法忍♥受这一点
and I could not stand for it.
-所以你... -维拉德并不重要
- Oh, so that's why you-- Villard doesn't matter.
奥斯卡并不重要
Oskar doesn't matter.
如果你是利门墩的头脑 那就说出来
If you're the brains behind Limetown, then own it.
如果你是该负责的人 那就说服我们
If you're the man responsible, make us believe it,
全世界也会相信你
and the rest of the world will too.
你很有一套啊
I can see you're good at this.
我能怎么说呢
What can I say?
我是被我的骄傲所支配的
My ego steers the ship.
废话少说 我们还是别站在河边了
Enough with the chitchat, then. Let's move away from the water.
我都快冻死了
I'm freezing my balls off.
我走得很快
I'm gonna move pretty quickly,
所以有没听清楚的就直接说 好吗
so if there's anything you don't get, just shout, okay?
-好的 好吧 我们就从人类历史起源讲起
- Okay. Okay. Let's start at the beginning of human history.
怎么样
How's that?
从我们直立行走开始
Since we've been walking upright,
人类就一直想要搞清楚一个问题
man has been trying to answer the same question,
我麦克斯 要怎么把我的想法传递给你莉亚
how do I, Max, transmit an idea from my mind to yours, Lia,
并且要最大程度地
with the least amount of information lost
减少信息的损失
during dissemination?
从洞穴壁画到字母表 电报 电视
Cave drawings and the alphabet, telegraph, television,
电♥话♥ 因特网 这些都是先驱
telephone, the Internet--these were all precursors.
什么的先驱
Precursors to what?
你的脑袋 没错
Your head. Ding, ding, ding.
心灵沟通
Mind-to-mind communication.
植入物
Now, the implant--
你们看到这道疤了吗
you guys see the scar?
这个植入物是用来
The implant was designed
得到那个问题的正确解答
to definitively answer that question.
如果你不希望损失信息
If you want no information lost,
那就得去除所有的屏障
you must remove every barrier,
直接和另一个思维进行交换信息
sharing information directly from one mind to another.
所以读心就像是发送精神信息吗
So mind-reading is like sending a mental text message.
差远了
Not even close.
读心还需要你做些什么 这种就是直接连接
Mind-reading implies work. This is more of a direct link.
想象一下如果可以的话 给所有刚出生的孩童
Imagine, if you can, every child is implanted
都植入这一小片金属
at birth with a small metal pill,
就只有阿司匹林大小 一边导电
the size of an aspirin, conductive on one side,
这样就可以收集人类思维组成的
so it's able to pick up the billions of electrical bursts
所有电流冲突 并加以破解
that constitute human thought, decode them,
然后把这些信♥号♥♥传输到其他地方
and then send that signal out to its brothers
也有植入物的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥身上
and sisters implanted elsewhere,
有植入物才能听到
and you can only hear it if you have it.
-那真是... -你应该想说
- That's... - "Impressive" is the word
太厉害了
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表