剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
Put mass fatality on standby.
戴尔 去收集进出过大门所有人的
Dyer, prints and shoe molds of everyone
指纹和鞋印 斯特林
who's walked in and out of those gates. Sterling.
是 长官
Yes, sir?
斯特林 这里有326个人
Sterling, there are 326 people here.
找到他们
Find them.
我们收集指纹和地板上的毛发
We dusted for prints, combed over surfaces for hairs.
我们知道2月8日时 这里还住着
We know there was a large population there
很多人
on February 8th,
但是到了2月11日 这里似乎没有人居住过
and on February 11th it was like nobody ever was.
每个家 每个工厂 每家店
So every home, every facility, every business
都能通往这个洞穴
has a direct connection to this cave system,
部分还是当初因为减税
part of some geothermal initiative
而修建地热系统留下的隧♥道♥
they were taking advantage of for a tax break.
问题在于这个洞穴系统
The problem is that this system
和全国最大的地下洞穴联接
connects to one of the largest cave networks in the country,
方圆80英里呢
80 miles in all directions.
显然我们到现在都没有完全走通
Now, obviously we're not through it all yet,
但是当地并没有出现什么骚乱
but there are no local disturbances.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是所有人没有进隧♥道♥
It means that that's not where anyone went,
但这也并不代表我们不用继续找
but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't keep
-不管是为什么... -长官
-looking for whatever it is we're-- - Sir?
-我们需要你 -不能等等吗
- We need you. - Well, can it wait?
要我来看什么
What am--what am I looking at?
我们本来在等重案组小队
We were waiting on the mass fatality squad
进行下一步
to move forward...
发现了一块最近动过的地
found a fresh plot of topsoil.
该死
Shit.
掀开看看
Open it up.
都是猪 长官
They're pigs, sir.
你觉得这是某种动物祭司吗
Do you think that that was some kind of animal sacrifice
或者某种实验
or some kind of experiment?
把这加到我无法解释的事件清单上
Add it to the long list of things I can't explain.
调查持续了200天
The investigation went on for almost 200 days.
我们发了6000多张大陪审团传票
We issued 6,000 grand jury subpoenas.
在官方委员会前召开了
There 13 congressional hearings
13场国会听证会
all before the official commission.
不久后我就辞职了
I retired not long after that.
怎么才能在没有人发现的情况下转移326人呢
How do you move 326 people without anyone noticing?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯定是用那些洞穴吧
It had to be the caves, right?
莉亚 你有没有听说过《巴别塔图书馆》
Lia, have you ever heard of "The Library of Babel?"
-没有 -《巴别塔图书馆》
- No. - "The Library of Babel"
是一本讲关于图书馆的老鼠
is this old book about this universal library,
每本书和每个答案都进行了分门别类
every book and every answer ever sought by the species.
然而唯一的问题是 好东西
The only problem is, all the good stuff
都没埋没在满书架的胡说八道中
is drowned out by shelves and shelves of nonsense.
你能理解吗
You understand?
也就是说 答案也许就在那里
In other words, the answers might be there,
但这并不代表你会进行疯狂的寻找
but that doesn't mean you won't go crazy looking for them.
我当然觉得很疯狂
Of course I feel insane.
我们知道那里肯定发生了什么
We know something happened there,
但是我们根本证明不了
but there's not a damn thing we can do to prove it,
所以我们只能疯了 却假装没有疯
so we just have to be insane and keep acting like we're not,
只能这样
and that's that.
吉娜
Hey, Gina.
我刚完成了采访
Uh, yeah, I just got the interview,
我上传了
and, um, I uploaded it.
他帮上忙了吗
Was he helpful?
嗯 他 他人很好
Yes, he was--he was very good.
但是他没有给你你想要的吗
But he didn't give you what you needed?
这是最后一招了
Yeah, this is the last thing.
尽力而为
We'll just, you know, do what we can with what we have.
你不能把这当做是你的失败
You can't think of this as a failure.
没人能做到你这种程度
No one else could have done what you did.
谢谢 明天见
Okay, thanks. See you tomorrow.
我是哈多克新闻的莉亚·哈多克
This is Lia Haddock with Haddock News,
和我的叔叔 埃米尔·哈多克一起
here with my uncle, Emile Haddock.
埃米尔叔叔 你为什么叫我小苹果
Uncle Emile, why do you call me Apple?
-我不知道 -你知道
- Oh, I--I don't know. - Yes, you do.
我知道吗
I do?
不 我不知道
No, I don't--I don't know. I don't--
不 你知道的 你刚刚还说了
No, you know. You just said.
-是吗 -是的
- I did? - Yes.
你说了什么
What did I say?
你说因为我是你的宝贝[眼中的苹果]
You said it was because I was the apple of your eye.
你说得对 这是我叫你苹果的原因
Oh, you're right. That is why I call you Apple.
对 抱歉
That's right, sorry.
好了 切断信♥号♥♥
Okay, sign off.
对
Oh, yeah.
我是哈多克新闻的
This has been Lia Haddock
莉亚·哈多克
with Haddock News.
这有什么用 这是怎么相连的
How does it matter? How does it connect?
背后有什么大阴谋
What is the bigger theme?
继续...工作
Continuing...work.
为什么利门敦悲剧如此特殊
What makes the Limetown tragedy unique,
为什么这场悲剧值得人们讨论...持续讨论
what makes it worth discussion --worth a continuing discussion
尽管
in spite of...
缺少相应的记录
complete lack of context.
为什么利门敦悲剧如此特殊
What makes the Limetown tragedy unique,
为什么尽管缺少集体转移的
what makes it worth a continuing discussion
相应记录 这场悲剧
in spite of the collective moving on
却值得人们持续的讨论
is the complete lack of context.
莉亚 我不是故意...
Lia, I--I didn't mean to--
我打招呼了 你没听到
I said hi. You didn't hear me.
你这么早来这里干什么
What--what are you doing here so early?
我...你一整晚都在这里吗
I--have you been here all night?
你整理出的家庭部分很不错
You did a good job putting the family section together.
我觉得有点过分煽情
It's a little over the top for me,
但是人们就喜欢看这种
but, you know, people like that.
你能喜欢就好
I'm glad you like it.
我说其他人会喜欢
I said other people like it.
我觉得你应该回避我关于你的录音
I think you need to get out of the way of your own tape.
是泰利·希尔金斯
It's Terry Hilkins.
我们应该录下来吗
Should we record it?
空白时间轴
你好
Hello?
莉亚 上帝啊
Lia--oh, Christ.
对不起 我心跳很快
Sorry. My heart's racing.
好吧 泰利 慢点 怎么了
Okay, okay, Terry. Slow down. What's going on?
莉亚 有个幸存者 她想和你聊
Lia, it's a survivor, and she wants to speak with you.
她肯定是 我在利门敦见过她
She's--she's verified. I--I saw her in Limetown.
我知道就是她
I--I know it's her.
把电♥话♥接进来
Merge the calls.
那就把电♥话♥接进来
Merge the calls then.
吉娜 你得来一下
Gina, you gotta get in here.
好吧
Okay.
喂
Hello?
你是莉亚·哈多克吗
Is this Lia Haddock?
是的
Yes.
我们最快什么时候能见面
How soon can we meet?
你...你是哪位
Um, who--who am I speaking with?
我们最快什么时候能见面
How soon can we meet?
你想见面就能见面
Uh, whenever you want to.
我只和你聊
I will only talk to you.
只有这样才行
That's the only way this will work.
好吧
Okay.
我要怎么联♥系♥你
Uh, how can I get in touch with you?
我会联♥系♥你
You'll hear from me.
去他的历史记录文
Historical document, my ass.
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表