剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表
现在是凌晨2点37分 我在酒店房♥间里
It's 2:37 A.M., I'm in my hotel room,
我正在进行录像 以防万一
and I'm recording this in case something happens.
有个40多岁的白人男子
There's a man, 40s, Caucasian.
他在用头撞我的门
He's banging his head on my door.
莉亚
Lia!
莉亚
Lia!
你想干什么
What do you want from me?
这是你的警告
This is your warning!
我的警告
My warning?
你吓不到我
You can't scare me.
你吓不到我
You can't scare me!
我叫莉亚·哈多克
My name is Lia Haddock.
我叫莉亚·哈多克
My name is Lia Haddock,
我叫莉亚·哈多克
My name is Lia Haddock,
你正在收听美国公共广播
and you're listening to American Public Radio.
2003年 全世界最顶尖的顶尖神经科学家
In 2003, the world's top neuroscientists
以及他们的家人都聚集到了田纳西州
and their families gathered at a research facility
一个叫利门墩的研究机构中
in Tennessee known as Limetown.
他们的任务目前依然是个谜
Their mission is still unknown.
大多数人第一次听说利门墩这个名字
The first time most people heard about Limetown
是在二月...
was on the night of Feber-ruary--
大多数人第一次听说利门墩这个名字
The first time most people heard about Limetown
是在2004年2月8日
was on the night of February 8, 2004.
那个镇子突然往外界打了一个恐怖的电♥话♥
A distress call went out from inside the town.
警♥察♥吗 喂
911. Hello?
喂 你能听到吗
Hello, can you hear me?
利门墩需要紧急服务
We need emergency services at Limetown,
救护车 消防员和警♥察♥全派来 达比
ambulances, firemen, police, damn it, just send all...Darby,
关掉 关掉
Shut it off. Shut it off!
关掉 关掉
Shut it off. Shut it off!
关掉 关掉
Shut it off. Shut it off!
17分钟后
17 minutes later,
第一批人员抵达了门口
first responders arrived at the gates
但是私人警卫却拒绝他们入内
only to be denied entrance by a private security force.
我们正在利门墩
We are here at Limetown.
在为期三天的僵持中
A three-day standoff ensued
绝望的家属们
with loved ones desperate
也无法和利门墩中的家人联♥系♥
and unable to make contact with their families inside.
然后 发生了一件意想不到的事
And then something unexpected happened.
安保团队让步了
The security force stood down.
分头行动
Let's go. Head out!
收到
Roger that.
B队 上
Bravo team, go!
上
Go, go!
-安全 -安全
-Clear! -Clear!
安全
Clear.
全部安全
All clear. Clear.
安全 我们安全
Clear, clear. Clear. We're clear.
安全
Clear!
他们发现 326个男男女♥女♥ 大人儿童
They found that every man, woman, and child, 326 people,
全部消失得无影无踪
had vanished without a trace.
我的叔叔曾经也在那里
My uncle was one of the people living there.
我回忆起我五岁的时候
I thought back to when I was five,
最后一次见他
the last time I saw him.
好多了
Much better.
他怎么会是失踪者之一呢
How was he one of the missing?
一个已经不存在的人还能失踪吗
Can someone disappear when they're already gone?
在接下来的几周里 利门墩事件一直是世界焦点
For weeks Limetown was the biggest story in the world,
然后又像是突然进入公众视野时那般
and then just as suddenly as the story of Limetown landed,
突然消失在24小时循环播报新闻中了
it evaporated back into the 24-hour news cycle,
取而代之的是美国第一起同性婚姻
overtaken by the first legal same-sex marriage in the United States,
阿富汗战争
the war in Afghanistan,
伊♥拉♥克♥战争 婚姻 丑闻 天气 毒品
the war in Iraq, marriages, scandals, weather, drugs.
利门墩的故事被淹没在
The story of Limetown fell through the cracks
日新月异的世界里
of the constantly-changing world.
再后来的十五年里
In the 15 years since,
也没有出现任何解释
no explanations have been uncovered
或是有公信力的说法
or given with any credibility.
利门墩的所有人就这么消失无踪了
And no citizens of Limetown have ever been found.
对于大多数人来说 利门墩事件
For most, Limetown is a tragedy
只是不计其数的悲剧中的一件
among countless other tragedies,
而对于像我一样的人来说 只有一个问题
but for many like myself it raises a question.
我们不知道我们所爱的人
Without knowing what our loved ones
牺牲了多少
had sacrificed of themselves,
那我们又愿意为真♥相♥牺牲多少呢
how much are we willing to sacrifice for the truth?
我们说好四个月能出一篇报道
You are a month over deadline on a story
你现在都过截稿日期一个月了
we agreed would take four months to complete.
你明白这会让我产生怎样的印象吗
Can you understand how this might make me feel?
我觉得你要是能
I think it would really help
建立在自身经历上 肯定会很有用
if you built this through your personal story.
而在你的稿子里我却看不到
I'm not seeing this in your edits.
这如果不是自身经历 那还有什么意义
What is this story if it's not personal?
这是记录当时发生的事
This is an acknowledgement that this happened,
这些人和这些亲属都没有被人忘记
that these people and their families are not forgotten
15年的沉寂后
and that after 15 years of silence,
这个故事会画上句号♥
there will be an ending to this story.
一个15年了都没有新料的故事
A 15-year-old event with nothing new to say,
你当初切入的时候我就和你说了
which is what I told you when you first pitched it.
如果这不是你的亲身经历
If this is not your personal journey,
那这只不过是一个历史记录文
then it is purely an historical document.
-你在开玩笑吗 -给你一周
- Are you kidding me? - You have a week.
我要找人和你合作
And you're going to be working with someone
确保我们能完成这个目标
to make sure that we meet this goal.
-不行 -他叫马克·格林
- No. - His name is Mark Green.
他是芝加哥来的临时工 我觉得他能帮你
He is a hire from Chicago who I think can help.
-我不需要保姆 -莉亚
- I don't need a babysitter. - Lia.
你好 我是马克
Hi, I'm--I'm Mark.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 马克
Fuck you, Mark.
很高兴认识你
Um, nice to meet you.
听着 我知道你不想和我合作
Hey, listen, I know that you don't wanna work with me,
但说实话 我觉得
but honestly, I think--
你对利门敦有多少了解
What do you know about Limetown?
我不觉得 我不觉得他们都死了
Well, I don't--I don't think they're all dead.
其实我更喜欢那部电视电影
Actually, I prefer that TV movie,
那部《信♥号♥♥》 说是芬拉森博士
"Signals"' theory about Dr. Finlayson
在联♥系♥外星生物以及...
contacting alien life forms and--
别说了
Okay, stop.
明天之前 你要比我更精通
Know more than me by tomorrow.
了解
Understood.
你...好吧 再见
You--Oh, okay. Bye.
你需要我帮忙吗
You want me to help with it?
如果你不介意的话...飞船
If you don't mind. ...spaceship.
不 不
No, no.
不 你不能直接看...
No, no, you can look right through, look...
-本吉 -又来买♥♥了 是吧
- Hey, Benji. - Hey. Back for more, are you?
-是啊 莉亚 -泰利·希尔金斯
- Yes, sir. Lia? - Terry Hilkins?
你来早了
Oh, oh, you're early.
我已经等了很久了
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
-那走吧 上车 -谢谢
- Well, shall we? Come on. - Thank you.
作为落成开放日唯一到场的记者
What was it like being the only journalist
是种怎样的感觉
at the opening ceremony?
感觉就像是沉浸式剧场
Well, it felt like immersive theater,
就像所有人其实都是愚弄我的演员
like everyone there was an actor playing a trick on me.
开放日
2003年
他真好笑
He's so fun.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们热烈欢迎奥斯卡·图特博士
help me give a warm welcome to Dr. Oskar Totem.
梦
Dreams...
梦能与我们交流
dreams speak to us.
有时候梦会指引一些普通人
Sometimes a dream can speak to a common people,
剧集 | 利门敦 | 导航列表