剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
You like wine, little bird?
一杯不错的基安蒂干红
A nice Chianti?
还是博若莱 或者托斯卡纳
Beaujolais? Tuscany?
或者卢瓦尔河谷产区的
The Loire Valley?
见过蓝葡萄酒吗 没有的
Ever seen blue wine? No.
这是好东西
This is the good stuff.
那蓝色的水只适合初学者
That blue water's just for beginners.
而你不是初学者 对吧
And you're not a beginner, are you?
小宝贝
Oh, little baby.
对的 摘掉他的小帽子 你知道该怎么做 对
Yes, take off his little hat. You know what to do. Yes.
把帽子放回去
Aw, and put it back on.
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
他们用药物
They're doing the drugs.
那不是...只是普通的毒品
It's not... it's just "drugs."
我们能上了吗
Can we go?
-什么 -这不是药物
- What? - It's not "the drugs."
大卫在那里吗
Is he there? David?
我觉得应该不在
I don't think so.
热传感器显示谷仓是空的
Heat sensors show the barn is empty.
我们到底能不能上了
Can we go?
主机怎么说
What does the mainframe say?
全部活捉的概率是63%
Probability of capturing all the composes alive 63%.
我们不需要抓所有人 只要莱尼
Well, we don't need them all. Just Lenny.
正在制表 已批准
Tabulating. Approved.
放下网
Drop the net.
凯瑞
Kerry?
恺瑞 校长不见了
Cary, come in. We've lost the principal.
你看到她了吗
Do you have eyes on her?
恺瑞
Cary?
恺瑞
Cary?
恺瑞
Oh, Kerry!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
他觉得自己是受害者
He thinks he's the victim.
所以他很危险
And that's why he's dangerous.
他的思维固化
His mind is fixed.
他的现实交替
His reality is alternate.
假的现实
所以谈话是没用的
So talk is useless.
他说我杀了他
He said I killed him.
两次 我们都抓到他了
Twice. We had him.
但是他有她
And he had her.
时空旅行者
如果他可以回到过去还原一切
How do we stop him if he can just go back
我们要怎么阻止他
and undo everything?
我们必须先阻止她
We must stop her first.
但他现在还是在听我们说话
But still, he is listening for us.
我们没法突袭他了
We won't surprise him again.
除非我们知道他是怎么做 怎么毁灭世界的
If only we knew how he does it, destroys the world.
那我们也许就能先他一步
Then maybe we could get ahead of him.
那样还有什么好玩的
What would be the fun in that?
接近他的人
You are the one
只有你
to reach him.
军队不能偷袭一个人
An army cannot sneak up on a man.
但爱人可以
But a lover can.
我们不是爱侣 我也不会这么做
We're not that. And I won't do that.
-为了拯救世界吗 -恶心
- To save the world? - Gross.
真固执
那好吧
Well...
我们需要的亲密关系
the intimacy we need
是情感上的
is emotional,
不是肢体上的
not physical.
我会教你如何骗人不眨眼
I will teach you to lie so well,
你给大卫背后捅刀子 他都会谢谢你
David thanks you when you stab him in the back.
你和我说了些什么
You said something to me.
在审判的时候 如果你们管那个叫审判的话
At the trial. That's what you want to call it.
我想我们把那看做是干涉之举
I think we saw that as intervention.
你想用毒气毒死我
You tried to gas me.
我个人不想 如果这能...
Not me, personally, if that makes any..
不能
It doesn't.
那好吧
Okay.
我在审判时说了什么
What-what did I say at the, the trial?
你说你的思想不能协调一致
You said, "Your mind can't reconcile the person we see
无法让我们看到你所认为的真实自我
with the person you think you are."
是的 我认为就是这样
Yes. I-I think that's right.
-别杀我 -我不会...
- Don't kill me. - I'm not gonna...
她需要我 闭嘴
She needs me. Stop.
我是不会杀你的
I'm not gonna kill you.
你要为我做点事
You're gonna do something for me.
是吗
I am?
我需要一个箱子或是工具
I need a tank or a tool,
一样能放大超能力的东西
something that magnifies powers.
你的能力吗
Yours?
不是
No.
她很年轻吧 我想可能这就是关键
She's young, right? I think that's the problem.
他们的能力还没完全展现出来
They're not fully developed yet,
她的能力
her powers.
所以你要造一个箱子或工具帮她 让她帮我
So you're gonna build a tank or a tool to help her help me.
帮你做什么
Help you do what?
修复一些事
Fix things.
大卫 你不必这么做
David, you don't have to do this.
跟我一起回来
Come back with me...
不行
No.
打开你的眼界 你的心扉
Open your mind, your heart.
这样很好 你想要这么做
This is good. You want to do this.
是吗
I do?
你会的
You will.
铯 Cs
Cesium, Cs.
锆 Zr
Zirconium, Zr.
铯 Cs 锆 Zr
Cesium, Cs. Zirconium, Zr.
妈妈说 等我们长大了 就会和她一样
Mommy says, when we grow up, we're gonna be just like her.
爸爸说 钨还有另一个名字
Daddy says wolfram is another name for tungsten.
所以它的周期符号♥才是W
That's why its... ...periodic symbol is W.
W W W
W... w... w...
W
W...
W W W
W... w... w...
W
W...
W W
W... w...
W
W...
不
No.
-让我来领 -这是我的舞
- Let me lead. - It's my dance.
我说了让我来领
I said let me lead.
让我来领
Let me lead.
你好吗
晚上好
他说你能帮助我们
He says that you can help us,
放大力场
magnify the field.
力场
The field?
你对时间旅行有多少了解
What do you know about time travel?
我有量子力学的博士学位和核物理学的硕士学位
I have a PhD in quantum mechanics and a masters in nuclear physics.
你见过那个走廊吗
Have you ever seen the hall?
走廊
The hall?
时间是一个走廊
Time is a hallway.
通往两个方向 过去和未来
It moves in two directions, forwards and back.
在空气中中画出一道门
And by drawing a doorway in the air...
像这样
like this--
我就能进入时间流
I can access the time stream.
太了不起了
That's fascinating.
但只有我能去
But only I can go,
所以我需要你扩大力场
so I need you to expand the field, my field,
这样我就能带他和我一起
so I can take him with me.
我需要工具和技术
I'll need tools, technology.
你好啊 教授 我们搞到了你的玩意
Hey there, Professor, we got your shit!
这样就行了 亲爱的
That'll do, hon.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表